Analysis & Opinion »
Analysis and Opinion » The Misunderstanding Of El-Erian’s Cash PositionLance Roberts - April 7, 2015, 12:20 GMT
In a recent interview with Mohamed El-Erian, former CEO of PIMCO Investments, a most interesting question was posed.
"Q. Where is your money? Stocks? Treasuries? Bonds?
A. It is mostly concentrated in cash. That’s not great, given that it gets eaten up by inflation. But I think most asset prices have been pushed by central banks to very elevated levels."
His answer sent shockwaves throughout
Analysis and Opinion » Aussie strength reflected in the EUR/AUD following RBAAnna Coulling - April 7, 2015, 11:03 GMT
The focus for forex traders overnight was in Australia with the RBA taking centre stage with its decision on interest rates and associated statement. The release was preceded with some volatile price action which has raised several questions regarding who … Continue reading →
• EURUSD consolidated during the most of the European trading session Monday, as the major European markets were closed due to holidays. Tuesday’s market is likely to be more active as European investors reassess the initial reaction to the weak US employment report. EURUSD declined late in the US trading session, breaking below our support
Analysis and Opinion » Forex Trading Tips – selling opportunities EUR/AUDJarratt Davis - April 7, 2015, 07:12 GMT
Click here to learn how to use my trade calls! Originally updated: 8:00 Trading Bias: SHORT Currency pair: EUR/AUD Current Sentiment: Bearish In today’s trading session we will be focusing on selling opportunities EUR/AUD. Fundamentals: Overnight Australian Retail Sales came out higher than expectations.…
The post Forex Trading Tips – selling opportunities EURAUD appeared first on Jarratt Davis.
The opinions of 35 analysts from world leading banks and broker companies as well as forecasts based on different methods of technical and graphical analysis indicate that a growing number of analysts are becoming confused as to what to expect from the currency markets. If in the last two weeks the number of such analysts
Analysis and Opinion » Data Continues To Suggest Fed Should Remain On HoldLance Roberts - April 6, 2015, 12:43 GMT
I had to chuckle on Sunday as I read an article by Josh Boak's via Business Insider, "2015 Has Broken Everyone's Assumptions So Far," which stated: "Yet all those common assumptions about how an economy thrives appear to have broken down during the
• EURUSD raced higher on Friday following the weak US employment report, breaking above the resistance (now turned into support) line of 1.0950 (S1). The advance was halted few pips below our resistance of 1.1045 (R1) and the black line that acted as a support line during the 13th – 26th of March advance. Despite
Analysis and Opinion » Forex Trading Tips – awaiting key economic dataJarratt Davis - April 5, 2015, 23:37 GMT
Click here to learn how to use my trade calls! In today’s trading session we will be awaiting key economic data to provide an opportunity to get into the market. However as it’s a bank holiday in many countries around…
The post Forex Trading Tips – awaiting key economic data appeared first on Jarratt Davis.
The post CHART OF THE DAY appeared first on Smart Money Tracker.
Analysis and Opinion » 5 Things To Ponder: Good Friday ReadsLance Roberts - April 3, 2015, 09:34 GMT
Since the financial markets are closed today, I thought we could get a jump on the Easter weekend reading list.
As I discussed earlier this week, the deterioration in both economic data and profitability data leave a good bit of cause for near-term concern. To wit:
"ROE is the amount of net income returned as a percentage of shareholders equity and measures a corporation's
|Forex Broker Spreads »|
|Most Popular Articles »|
- Checkpoint Systems Enables Retailers to Use Same RFID Label for Four Apparel Categories, Including Footwear, to Streamline Source Tagging 7 views
- Morgan Stanley Global Stock Plan Services Launches StockPlan Connect 3 views
- 3M Completes Acquisition of Ivera Medical Corp. 3 views
- DeVry University Convenes Panel to Discuss Educational Opportunities for Adult Learners in Illinois 2 views
- Brazilian Retail Sales Plummet 2 views
- Silgan Acquires Substantially All Assets of Van Can Company 2 views
- US Manufacturing Sector Surges Ahead: Markit 1 view
- US Durable Goods Orders Fall to 5-Month Low 1 view
- Euro Declines on Weak PMI Ahead of Jobs Report, RSI is Oversold 1 view
- Swiss Producer Prices Rise 1 view