Analysis & Opinion »
• EURUSD continued falling on Tuesday and managed to break below the support (now turned into resistance) of 1.0800 (R1). Nevertheless the decline was halted marginally above our next support line at 1.0700 (S1), and subsequently the pair rebounded. The rate stays below 1.0800 (R1) and this keeps the short-term bias negative in my view.
With Greece firmly back in the picture, the outlook for the euro remains bearish against the US dollar, and with the recent rally for the pair now consigned to history, the downwards trend is now firmly back in play with … Continue reading →
Yesterday the world’s equity markets closed on the rise. In Europe, Britain’s FTSE 100 grew 0.53 percent up to 6,891.43 points, Germany’s DAX advanced 1.83 percent up to 12,086.01 points, and France’s CAC 40 gained 0.98 percent up to 5,083.52 points. On Russia’s floors, the MICEX index shot up by 2.52 percent making 1,611.22 points,
Analysis and Opinion » Crude oil remains heavily bearish with oil inventories coming!Anna Coulling - April 1, 2015, 08:26 GMT
Both the technical and fundamental picture for oil continue to remain heavily bearish, and even the short term effects of the problems in the Yemen, failed to deliver any meaningful support, with the knee jerk reaction to these events duly … Continue reading →
Click here to learn how to use my trade calls! Originally updated: 08:00 Trading Bias: Not applicable Currency pair: None Current Sentiment: Neutral At this stage of today’s session I will be awaiting news flow to provide opportunities to get into the…
The post Trading Outlook – Neutral appeared first on Jarratt Davis.
The post CHART OF THE DAY appeared first on Smart Money Tracker.
Analysis and Opinion » It’s Hard to Beat Risk-Free 46% Annual ReturnsCharles Sizemore - March 31, 2015, 20:40 GMT
Even in his prime, Warren Buffett couldn’t consistently deliver 46% returns year in and year out. The sage of Omaha is good…but not that good. (Ok, there was a stretch in the 1960s when he really did generate those kinds of returns, but we won’t split hairs.) Amazingly enough, those kinds of returns are offered
Analysis and Opinion » Market Momentum Slows As Stocks StruggleLance Roberts - March 31, 2015, 12:44 GMT
A few weeks ago I discussed the importance of price momentum as an important component of portfolio management particularly in the late stages of a market advance when "investor exuberance" begins to overtake value based measures. To wit:
"The effect of momentum is arguably one of the most pervasive forces in the financial markets. Throughout history, there are episodes where markets rise, or
Analysis and Opinion » EUR/USD breaks below the short-term uptrend lineIronFX - March 31, 2015, 08:04 GMT
• EURUSD traded lower on Monday and fell below the short-term uptrend line taken from the low of the 13th of March. During the early European morning Tuesday, the rate is trading fractionally above the 1.0800 (S1) support hurdle, where a decisive dip could turn the short-term bias to the downside in my view. Such
Click here to learn how to use my trade calls! Originally updated: 08:00 Trading Bias: SHORT Currency pair: AUD/NZD Current Sentiment: Bearish In today’s trading session we will be focussing on selling opportunities on AUD/NZD. Fundamentals: The USD traded higher overnight whilst…
The post Trading Outlook – AUDNZD appeared first on Jarratt Davis.
|Forex Broker Spreads »|
|Most Popular Articles »|
- Judge Rhodes grants Detroit Chapter 9 protection 17 views
- Dow Provides Update Regarding Strategic Investments in its Plastics Franchise in the Americas 8 views
- LifeLock to Present at Upcoming Conferences 2 views
- Synchrony Financial and MEGA Group USA Extend Consumer Financing Agreement 2 views
- Putnam Announces Dividend Rates for Class a Open-End Funds 2 views
- Spain’s Unemployment Numbers Beat Expectations 1 view
- Aussie Dollar forms a bottom 1 view
- USD/JPY below 120.00, EUR/USD up into 1.07 handle 1 view
- Pepperstone introduces ZARJPY pair 1 view
- LNB Bancorp, Inc. Shareholders Vote to Approve Merger with Northwest Bancshares Inc. 1 view