OutdoorAlabama.com Website Wins International Award of Distinction
The Alabama Department of Conservation and Natural Resources’ (ADCNR) official website, www.outdooralabama.com, was recently honored for its sleek, user-friendly design, receiving the Silver Communicator Award of Distinction in the government website category by the Academy of Interactive and Visual Arts (AIVA). This award honors excellence in marketing and communications.
Outdooralabama.com provides vital information regarding the access and use of Alabama’s great outdoor resources through hunting, fishing, state parks, outdoor programs and more. The newly updated site utilizes a responsive design that allows access to the site from devices of all sizes, including tablets and smart phones, which makes it easier than ever for site visitors to get the information they need while on the go.
About the Alabama Department of Conservation and Natural Resources
The Alabama Department of Conservation and Natural Resources promotes wise stewardship, management and enjoyment of Alabama’s natural resources through four divisions: Marine Resources, State Lands, State Parks, and Wildlife and Freshwater Fisheries. ADCNR is an executive and administrative department of the State of Alabama created by statute. To learn more about ADCNR, visit www.outdooralabama.com.
About The Communicator Awards
The Communicator Awards is the leading international awards program honoring creative excellence for communication professionals judged and overseen by the AIVA. Founded by communication professionals over a decade ago, The Communicator Awards is an annual competition honoring the best in advertising, corporate communications, public relations and identity work for print, video, interactive and audio. This year’s Communicator Awards received thousands of entries from companies and agencies of all sizes, making it one of the largest awards of its kind in the world.
About Alabama Interactive
ADCNR partnered with Alabama Interactive to redesign outdooralabama.com. Alabama Interactive is the official eGovernment solutions provider for the state of Alabama. The company builds and manages interactive government services on behalf of the state and is a wholly owned subsidiary of eGovernment firm NIC (NASDAQ:EGOV) . See a full list of previous awards won.
Founded in 1992, NIC (NASDAQ:EGOV) is the nation’s leading provider of official government websites, online services, and secure payment processing solutions. The company’s innovative eGovernment services help make government more accessible to everyone through technology. The family of NIC companies provides eGovernment solutions for more than 3,500 federal, state, and local agencies in the United States. Forbes has named NIC as one of the “100 Best Small Companies in America” six times, most recently ranked at No. 36 (2014), and the company has been included four times on the Barron’s 400 Index. Additional information is available at http://www.egov.com.
- Visa Falls Despite Revenue Gains 2 views
- US Housing Data Steps into the Spotlight 1 view
- Violin Memory and Arrow Electronics Sign North America Distribution Deal 1 view
- FOREX Watch: EUR/USD falls on inflation woes 1 view
- American manufacturers outpace expectations: ISM 1 view
- Sam’s Club to Offer LifeLock(R) Identity Theft Protection 1 view
- Dow Jones Industrial Average: correction can extent to 17,000! 1 view
- Dex Media and Yext Sign Agreement to Expand Small Business Internet Marketing Offerings 1 view
- Stocks Consolidates on Weak Data 1 view
- The Importance of Cash Savings 1 view
|Forex Broker Spreads »|
|Most Popular Articles »|
- Visa Falls Despite Revenue Gains 2 views
- LNB Bancorp, Inc. Shareholders Vote to Approve Merger with Northwest Bancshares Inc. 1 view
- Sterling Slides as Minutes Reveal Hawkish Central Bank that is Not Yet Ready to Act 1 view
- Synchrony Financial and MEGA Group USA Extend Consumer Financing Agreement 1 view
- Ronald Porter Joins Korn Ferry’s Global Human Resources Center of Expertise 1 view
- US Pension Fund Fitness Tracker: No Reversal in Q4, Funding Ratios Decline for Fourth Consecutive Quarter 1 view
- Forex News – Week Ahead – RBNZ and Australian jobs data in focus 1 view
- Euro Moves Higher as Tensions are De-escalated 1 view
- US Dollar Weaker Ahead of FOMC Minutes 1 view
- JPY weaker on BoP, SEK inflation in focus 1 view