Canon U.S.A. Supports the Launch of John Foley Jr.’s Book – “Business Transformation: A Path to Profit for In-Plant Facilities”
In-plants, like all service providers, need to ask themselves the same question: “In a rapidly evolving mix of digital and print communications, how can they stay relevant to their customers?” Canon U.S.A., Inc., a leader in digital imaging solutions, is supporting John Foley Jr., CEO of interlinkONE and an industry expert, with the launch of his new book ‘Business Transformation: A Path to Profit for In-Plant Facilities,’ written to help provide guidance to in-plant print facilities who are looking to transform and expand their service offerings to better serve their customers.
To mark the launch, Mr. Foley will conduct a book signing event in the Canon booth at this year’s IPMA conference, held in Orlando, FL from June 14-18, 2015. The book signing will take place on Tuesday, June 16 from 10 a.m. – 11 a.m., and 4 p.m. – 5 p.m. Mr. Foley will do a final signing Wednesday, June 17 from 8 a.m. – 9 a.m. Guests visiting the Canon booth will receive a copy of “Business Transformation: A Path to Profit for In-Plant Facilities,” printed on Canon equipment; the book covers being printed on the Canon imagePRESS digital color press and inside pages printed on the Oc’e VarioPrint 6320 Ultra+ digital monochrome press.
“I couldn’t be more excited to be releasing this book for in-plants with cooperation from Canon U.S.A. So many people in our industry lump in-plant facilities in with commercial service providers, and quite frankly, you can’t,” said Mr. Foley. “They are different in so many ways, but they still have an enormous need to transform their business models to stay relevant, viable, and avoid the threat of outsourcing. It is my hope that in releasing this latest book in my Business Transformation series, that in-plant facilities worldwide will be able to see new areas in which to expand their capabilities and become an even more trusted partner for their parent organizations,” he added.
“At Canon, helping to drive the success of our customers and our industry is our top priority. We are excited to support John Foley Jr. on the launch of his new book,” said Junichi Yoshitake, senior vice president and general manager of Business Imaging Solutions Group, Canon U.S.A., Inc. “In a highly competitive market, John Foley Jr.’s insight can help in-plants, many who are Canon customers, to continue to evolve their business model to help them gain the knowledge needed for their businesses to thrive into the future.”
For more information about Canon, please go to www.usa.canon.com
About Canon U.S.A., Inc.
Canon U.S.A., Inc., is a leading provider of consumer, business-to-business, and industrial digital imaging solutions to the United States and to Latin America and the Caribbean (excluding Mexico) markets. With approximately $31 billion in global revenue, its parent company, Canon Inc. (NYSE:CAJ) , ranked third overall in U.S. patents granted in 2014+ and is one of Fortune Magazine’s World’s Most Admired Companies in 2015. In 2014, Canon U.S.A. received the PCMag.com Readers’ Choice Award for Service and Reliability in the digital camera and printer categories for the 11th consecutive year. Canon U.S.A. is committed to the highest level of customer satisfaction and loyalty, providing 100 percent U.S.-based consumer service and support for all of the products it distributes. Canon U.S.A. is dedicated to its Kyosei philosophy of social and environmental responsibility. In 2014, the Canon Americas Headquarters secured LEED(R) Gold certification, a recognition for the design, construction, operations and maintenance of high-performance green buildings. To keep apprised of the latest news from Canon U.S.A., sign up for the Company’s RSS news feed by visiting www.usa.canon.com/rss and follow us on Twitter @CanonUSA.
+Based on weekly patent counts issued by United States Patent and Trademark Office.
- Stocks close out worst week since June 2 views
- Hillary Ebach to become vice president, general counsel for Journal Media Group 1 view
- Stocks Hold Upward Sloping Trend 1 view
- Euro Production Figures Vindicate ECB Decision 1 view
- Aussie Approaches 0.94 US ahead of RBA Meeting Minutes 1 view
- Spain’s PPI Falls Further 1 view
- Dollar Rebounds a Risk Trade is Revived 1 view
- Kohl’s Delivers New Active and Wellness Solutions to Families Nationwide 1 view
- Slow day in the market as trade in U.S. finished early 1 view
- Retail sales lift Canadian dollar 1 view
|Forex Broker Spreads »|
|Most Popular Articles »|
- Stocks close out worst week since June 2 views
- Euro area inflation rebounds from 4-year low 1 view
- North American Pair Falls on Income Data 1 view
- Yen Gains Traction after Weak US Data 1 view
- Euro Slides Further Following Weak PMI Report 1 view
- Base Metals Rally, Despite Declines in other Commodities 1 view
- Silver Consolidates After Historic Fall 1 view
- MoSys to Present Scalable SDN/NFV Acceleration Using Bandwidth Engine to Support up to Terabit Networks at the Linley Tech Carrier Conference 2015 1 view
- Outlook on the US dollar ahead of FOMC minutes, key data 1 view
- Christopher Brody to Step down From Intuit Board of Directors; Richard Dalzell Nominated 1 view