Canon U.S.A. Supports the Launch of John Foley Jr.’s Book – “Business Transformation: A Path to Profit for In-Plant Facilities”
In-plants, like all service providers, need to ask themselves the same question: “In a rapidly evolving mix of digital and print communications, how can they stay relevant to their customers?” Canon U.S.A., Inc., a leader in digital imaging solutions, is supporting John Foley Jr., CEO of interlinkONE and an industry expert, with the launch of his new book ‘Business Transformation: A Path to Profit for In-Plant Facilities,’ written to help provide guidance to in-plant print facilities who are looking to transform and expand their service offerings to better serve their customers.
To mark the launch, Mr. Foley will conduct a book signing event in the Canon booth at this year’s IPMA conference, held in Orlando, FL from June 14-18, 2015. The book signing will take place on Tuesday, June 16 from 10 a.m. – 11 a.m., and 4 p.m. – 5 p.m. Mr. Foley will do a final signing Wednesday, June 17 from 8 a.m. – 9 a.m. Guests visiting the Canon booth will receive a copy of “Business Transformation: A Path to Profit for In-Plant Facilities,” printed on Canon equipment; the book covers being printed on the Canon imagePRESS digital color press and inside pages printed on the Oc’e VarioPrint 6320 Ultra+ digital monochrome press.
“I couldn’t be more excited to be releasing this book for in-plants with cooperation from Canon U.S.A. So many people in our industry lump in-plant facilities in with commercial service providers, and quite frankly, you can’t,” said Mr. Foley. “They are different in so many ways, but they still have an enormous need to transform their business models to stay relevant, viable, and avoid the threat of outsourcing. It is my hope that in releasing this latest book in my Business Transformation series, that in-plant facilities worldwide will be able to see new areas in which to expand their capabilities and become an even more trusted partner for their parent organizations,” he added.
“At Canon, helping to drive the success of our customers and our industry is our top priority. We are excited to support John Foley Jr. on the launch of his new book,” said Junichi Yoshitake, senior vice president and general manager of Business Imaging Solutions Group, Canon U.S.A., Inc. “In a highly competitive market, John Foley Jr.’s insight can help in-plants, many who are Canon customers, to continue to evolve their business model to help them gain the knowledge needed for their businesses to thrive into the future.”
For more information about Canon, please go to www.usa.canon.com
About Canon U.S.A., Inc.
Canon U.S.A., Inc., is a leading provider of consumer, business-to-business, and industrial digital imaging solutions to the United States and to Latin America and the Caribbean (excluding Mexico) markets. With approximately $31 billion in global revenue, its parent company, Canon Inc. (NYSE:CAJ) , ranked third overall in U.S. patents granted in 2014+ and is one of Fortune Magazine’s World’s Most Admired Companies in 2015. In 2014, Canon U.S.A. received the PCMag.com Readers’ Choice Award for Service and Reliability in the digital camera and printer categories for the 11th consecutive year. Canon U.S.A. is committed to the highest level of customer satisfaction and loyalty, providing 100 percent U.S.-based consumer service and support for all of the products it distributes. Canon U.S.A. is dedicated to its Kyosei philosophy of social and environmental responsibility. In 2014, the Canon Americas Headquarters secured LEED(R) Gold certification, a recognition for the design, construction, operations and maintenance of high-performance green buildings. To keep apprised of the latest news from Canon U.S.A., sign up for the Company’s RSS news feed by visiting www.usa.canon.com/rss and follow us on Twitter @CanonUSA.
+Based on weekly patent counts issued by United States Patent and Trademark Office.
- THE JOKER and Harley Quinn Bring Havoc, Chaos, Twists and Spins as Two New Rides Open for the 2015 Season 1 view
- US dollar hits monthly low on Fed speculation 1 view
- Gold Miners Gain Traction Against the Yellow Metal 1 view
- Polish Buses Offer On-Board Self-Ticketing with Verifone NFC Payment Devices 1 view
- Stocks are Buoyed by Robust Retail Sales 1 view
- Knowles Corporation Appoints New Chief Technology Officer 1 view
- China Takes Mantel as Largest African Sweet Crude Oil Importer 1 view
- Polish Industrial Production Recovers 1 view
- Unemployment benefit claims fall to five-year lows 1 view
- American Campus Communities Wins Eight INNOVATOR Awards at Student Housing Business’ Interface Conference 1 view
|Forex Broker Spreads »|
|Most Popular Articles »|
- Stocks Notch Up Losses for a Third Consecutive Session 1 view
- Alibaba becomes world’s biggest ever IPO 1 view
- US Dollar Pushes Higher as Yellen Weighs In 1 view
- Synchrony Financial and MEGA Group USA Extend Consumer Financing Agreement 1 view
- DCT Industrial Trust(R) to Present at Citi 2015 Global Property CEO Conference 1 view
- Oil breaks through a key level 1 view
- Intraday Comment 22/01/2015 1 view
- Care.com & Yahoo Parenting Happiness Survey Reveals People Without Kids Are Happier Than Parents; Yet, More Than Half of Them Think They’d Be Happier as Parents. Plus, a Majority of Parents Feel Happier Now That They Have Children. 1 view
- Green Dot’s GoBank Checking Account Launches Exclusively at Walmart 1 view
- US, global stocks rise amid revised IMF forecast 1 view