SHAREHOLDER ALERT: Levi & Korsinsky, LLP Reminds Investors of Class Action Against L-3 Communications Holdings, Inc. and Its Board of Directors and a Lead Plaintiff Deadline of September 30, 2014
Levi & Korsinsky announces that a class action lawsuit has been commenced in the United States District Court for the Southern District of New York on behalf of investors who purchased L-3 Communications Holdings, Inc. (“L-3″ or the “Company”) (NYSE:LLL) securities between April 25, 2013 and July 30, 2014.
For more information, click here: http://zlk.9nl.com/l3-communications-lll.
The complaint alleges that during the Class Period defendants issued materially false and misleading statements regarding the Company’s financial performance and prospects, and failed to disclose adverse facts, including: (a) that cost overruns on a fixed-price maintenance and logistics support contract were inappropriately deferred, resulting in an overstatement of the Company’s operating income; (b) the Company’s net sales with respect to the fixed-price maintenance and logistics support contract were overstated; and (c) that the Company lacked adequate controls over its financial reporting.
If you suffered a loss in L-3 you have until September 30, 2014 to request that the Court appoint you as lead plaintiff. Your ability to share in any recovery doesn’t require that you serve as a lead plaintiff. To obtain additional information, contact Joseph E. Levi, Esq. either via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone at (212) 363-7500, toll-free: (877) 363-5972, or visit http://zlk.9nl.com/l3-communications-lll.
Levi & Korsinsky is a national firm with offices in New York, New Jersey, Connecticut, and Washington D.C. The firm’s 26 attorneys have extensive expertise in prosecuting securities litigation involving financial fraud, representing investors throughout the nation in securities and shareholder lawsuits. Attorney advertising. Prior results do not guarantee similar outcomes.
- Unilever Acquires Talenti(R) Gelato & Sorbetto 1 view
- United Rentals to Webcast Investor Day Meeting 1 view
- Banks and Brokers Benefit from Strong Jobs Report 1 view
- FedEx gains with modest growth projections 1 view
- Digital River to Speak, Sponsor and Exhibit at the Money20/20 Conference 1 view
- Western Union Extends USSC Agent Agreement in the Philippines 1 view
- The Dollar Faces Shutdown Headwinds 1 view
- Rockland Trust Charitable Foundation, Inc. Donates $1.125 Million to Greater Boston and MetroWest Organizations 1 view
- Synchrony Financial and MEGA Group USA Extend Consumer Financing Agreement 1 view
- Mixed Manufacturing Figures Across The Globe 1 view
|Forex Broker Spreads »|
|Most Popular Articles »|
- CA Technologies Executive Vice President Amit Chatterjee to Deliver RSA Conference Keynote 1 view
- Genzyme’s Lemtrada Approved by the FDA 1 view
- Propertyware(R) Introduces Maintenance PlusTM 1 view
- Citi Announces Digital Marketing Alliance with Zillow 1 view
- Dr. Susan Groenwald to be Inducted as Fellow of the American Academy of Nursing 1 view
- AIG Names Martha Gallo Head of Internal Audit; Paulette Mullings-Bradnock to Lead Strategic Expense Management 1 view
- Merck Receives FDA Breakthrough Therapy Designation for KEYTRUDA(R) (pembrolizumab) in Advanced Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer 1 view
- Marsh & McLennan Agency Acquires MHBT Inc. 1 view
- PharMerica Acquires Millennium Pharmacy Systems 1 view
- Republic Bank Comes to Glassboro, Begins New Store Construction to Open in December 2014 1 view