WhiteWave Foods Announces Offering of $350 Million in Senior Notes
The WhiteWave Foods Company (NYSE:WWAV) announced today its intention to offer to sell, subject to market and other conditions, $350 million in aggregate principal amount of its senior notes due 2022, through underwriters led by J.P. Morgan Securities LLC. The offering is being conducted pursuant to a registration statement filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission.
WhiteWave intends to use the net proceeds from this offering to repay outstanding borrowings under its revolving credit facility, support growth initiatives, including acquisitions, and for other general corporate purposes.
This press release shall not constitute an offer to sell or the solicitation of an offer to buy, nor shall there be any sale of these securities in any jurisdiction in which such offer, solicitation or sale would be unlawful prior to registration or qualification under the securities laws of any such jurisdiction. The offering is being made by means of a prospectus and the related preliminary prospectus supplement only. Copies of the prospectus and the related preliminary prospectus supplement can be obtained from J.P. Morgan Securities LLC, c/o Broadridge Financial Solutions, 1155 Long Island Avenue, Edgewood, New York 11717 or by calling (866) 803-9204. Alternatively, you may get these documents for free by visiting EDGAR on the SEC website at http://www.sec.gov. Before you invest, you should read the base prospectus in such shelf registration statement, the prospectus supplement related to the offering and other documents incorporated by reference in the prospectus supplement for more complete information about this offering.
ABOUT THE WHITEWAVE FOODS COMPANY
The WhiteWave Foods Company is a leading consumer packaged food and beverage company that manufactures, markets, distributes, and sells branded plant-based foods and beverages, coffee creamers and beverages, premium dairy products and organic produce throughout North America and Europe.
This release contains “forward-looking statements” within the meaning of the federal securities laws, including with respect to our planned securities offering and the anticipated use of the net proceeds therefrom. Forward-looking statements are typically identified by words or phrases such as “will,” “anticipate,” “estimate,” “expect,” “project,” “intend,” “plan,” “believe,” “target,” “forecast,” and other words and terms of similar meaning. These statements are subject to significant risks and uncertainties, including, without limitation, risks and uncertainties related to economic, market or business conditions and satisfaction of customary closing conditions related to the public offering. No assurance can be given that the securities offering discussed above will be consummated on the terms described or at all. Except as required by law, we expressly disclaim any obligation to publicly revise any forward-looking statements contained in this news release to reflect the occurrence of events after the date of this news release.
- Stocks move higher after strong employment report 1 view
- Increasing Yields Benefit the Greenback 1 view
- Ascena Retail Group, Inc. Announces Participation in Telsey Advisory Group’s 5th Annual Fall Consumer Conference 1 view
- Sterling Falters Against US Dollar As Data Drives Interest Rate Speculation 1 view
- No Rate Moves By ECB Or Bank Of England 1 view
- Loonie Poised to Gain Ground on Strong Employment Report 1 view
- US Housing Data Steps into the Spotlight 1 view
- Movado Group, Inc. to Present at the Telsey Advisory Group 5th Annual Fall Consumer Conference 1 view
- CHARTS OF THE DAY 1 view
- American Water’s Customer Account Management Website, My H2O Online, Goes Mobile 1 view
|Forex Broker Spreads »|
|Most Popular Articles »|
- Stocks Rebound on Outside Reversal Day Following Fed Minutes 1 view
- Burger King-Tim Hortons Merger Boosts Canadian Dollar 1 view
- North American Pair Falls on Income Data 1 view
- USD/JPY Breaks Out as MACD Generates Buy Signal 1 view
- US government shut down for the first time in 17 years 1 view
- Statistics Canada to Revise July Job Numbers Because of “Error” in Initial Estimate 1 view
- FOREX Watch: US dollar breaks sticking point 1 view
- US Dollar Edges Higher on ADP Employment Report 1 view
- Fedex & UPS Scramble Amid Media Fire 1 view
- Stocks close mixed despite strong economic data 1 view