3M Announces Upcoming Investor Events
3M (NYSE:MMM) today announced the following investor events:
- Citi 2014 Industrials Conference in Boston, Mass., on Monday, Sept. 22, 2014. Nick Gangestad, senior vice president and chief financial officer, will speak at 12:50 p.m. EDT.
- Third-quarter 2014 earnings conference call on Thursday, Oct. 23, 2014, at 8 a.m. CDT. The live webcast, news release and supporting slide presentation will be available on 3M’s Investor Relations website at http://investor.3M.com. The earnings call may also be accessed at (800) 762-2596 within the U.S. or +1 (212) 231-2916 outside the U.S.
These events will be webcast live, and replays of each will be available on 3M’s Investor Relations website at http://investor.3M.com.
3M captures the spark of new ideas and transforms them into thousands of ingenious products. Our culture of creative collaboration inspires a never-ending stream of powerful technologies that make life better. 3M is the innovation company that never stops inventing. With $31 billion in sales, 3M employs 89,000 people worldwide and has operations in more than 70 countries. For more information, visit www.3M.com or follow @3MNews on Twitter.
- Cable Holds Ground Following Mixed Retail Sales Data 1 view
- Rent-A-Center Promotes Jonathan Parks to Vice President, Global Logistics and Distribution 1 view
- Dex Media and Yext Sign Agreement to Expand Small Business Internet Marketing Offerings 1 view
- Canadian housing starts rise in July 1 view
- Echelon Expands its IzoT Platform for the IIoT to Enable Multiprotocol Wired and Wireless Building Automation Systems 1 view
- US Groundbreaking, Building Permits Plunge in January 1 view
- Greek Current Account Deficit Widens 1 view
- UK House Prices Settle Down This Month 1 view
- Slight Drop In Japanese Inflation 1 view
- Schwab Announces Planned Launch of Schwab Intelligent Portfolios 1 view
|Forex Broker Spreads »|
|Most Popular Articles »|
- Stocks Trade Mixed Ahead of Data and Earnings 1 view
- No Rate Moves By ECB Or Bank Of England 1 view
- Ferro Acquires Laser Marking Industry Leader TherMark 1 view
- The Federal Reserve Begins Its Two Day Meeting Today 1 view
- The Marcus Corporation Appoints Rachel McKinney Vice President of Human Resources 1 view
- GE’s Advanced Cooling Technology Saves $52 Million in Operations for Natural Gas Platform in the Gulf of Thailand 1 view
- US pending home sales decline sharply in October 1 view
- Semis Show Strong Seasonal Tendencies for April 1 view
- JPMorgan’s $7.2 Billion in Legal Fees Weigh on Earnings 1 view
- NTT America Builds on Strengths with New Channel Partner Program 1 view