EQUITY ALERT: Rosen Law Firm Announces Investigation of TRW Automotive Holdings Corp. Concerning its Proposed Sale to ZF Friedrichshafen AG
The Rosen Law Firm, P.A. announces that it is investigating the Board of Directors of TRW Automotive Holdings Corp. (NYSE:TRW) for possible breaches of fiduciary duty and other violations of state law in connection with their approval of the proposed sale to German auto parts maker ZF Friedrichshafen AG.
If you would like to join the action, go to http://rosenlegal.com/cases-361.html or contact Phillip Kim or Kevin Chan, toll-free at 866-767-3653, or via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com. There is no cost or obligation to you.
Under the terms of the proposed transaction, shareholders will receive $105.60 in cash for each share of TRW they own. The proposed transaction is valued at approximately $13.5 billion. The investigation relates to whether the proposal for $105.60 in cash per share is fair to public shareholders and whether TRW’s Board breached its fiduciary duties in connection with the proposed sale.
If you currently own shares of TRW and wish to join the action, please visit the website at http://rosenlegal.com/cases-361.html. You may also contact Phillip Kim or Kevin Chan of The Rosen Law Firm toll free at 866-767-3653 or via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
The Rosen Law Firm represents investors throughout the globe, concentrating its practice in securities class actions and shareholder derivative litigation.
Attorney Advertising. Prior results do not guarantee a similar outcome.
- CA Technologies Executive Vice President Amit Chatterjee to Deliver RSA Conference Keynote 1 view
- Genzyme’s Lemtrada Approved by the FDA 1 view
- Propertyware(R) Introduces Maintenance PlusTM 1 view
- Citi Announces Digital Marketing Alliance with Zillow 1 view
- Dr. Susan Groenwald to be Inducted as Fellow of the American Academy of Nursing 1 view
- AIG Names Martha Gallo Head of Internal Audit; Paulette Mullings-Bradnock to Lead Strategic Expense Management 1 view
- Merck Receives FDA Breakthrough Therapy Designation for KEYTRUDA(R) (pembrolizumab) in Advanced Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer 1 view
- Marsh & McLennan Agency Acquires MHBT Inc. 1 view
- PharMerica Acquires Millennium Pharmacy Systems 1 view
- Republic Bank Comes to Glassboro, Begins New Store Construction to Open in December 2014 1 view
|Forex Broker Spreads »|
|Most Popular Articles »|
- American Water’s Customer Account Management Website, My H2O Online, Goes Mobile 1 view
- Synchrony Financial and Pep Boys Extend Consumer Financing Program 1 view
- U.S. Bancorp Declares 4.1 Percent Increase in Quarterly Common Stock Dividends 1 view
- Cerus and Biomedica Foscama Group S.p.A. Enter Distribution Agreement for the INTERCEPT Blood System in Italy 1 view
- Unilever Acquires Talenti(R) Gelato & Sorbetto 1 view
- United Rentals to Webcast Investor Day Meeting 1 view
- Banks and Brokers Benefit from Strong Jobs Report 1 view
- FedEx gains with modest growth projections 1 view
- Digital River to Speak, Sponsor and Exhibit at the Money20/20 Conference 1 view
- Western Union Extends USSC Agent Agreement in the Philippines 1 view