Canon to Exhibit Document Scanners at 2014 OnBase Training & Technology Conference
Canon U.S.A., Inc., a leader in digital imaging solutions, will be an exhibitor at the OnBase Training & Technology Conference presented by Hyland Software, an enterprise content management software vendor, taking place September 14- 18, 2014, in Orlando, Florida. Canon will showcase its imageFORMULA document scanners to demonstrate the value that products with robust speed, outstanding output and flexibility can offer to small and large organizations. Visitors to the Canon booth (#5) can learn how businesses can seamlessly integrate Canon solutions into their organizations to help improve efficiency, accessibility and control and security.
Solutions on display this year include:
- Canon imageFORMULA DR-M160II Scanner: The DR-M160II scanner is a compact document scanner ideal for workgroups and departments, reaching scanning speeds of up to 60 pages-per-minute (ppm)1 and the ability to scan both sides of a document in a single pass. Its user-friendly design, high-quality image processing, reliable item handling, and intelligent software offer end-to-end options for capturing, converting and communicating within an organizations’ enterprise content management system. An upgrade to Kofax Virtual ReScan (VRS) EliteTM is currently included with the DR-M160II scanner at no additional charge. Kofax VRS Elite reduces the time involved in manual document preparation and enhances the quality of scanned images, dramatically improving both manual scanning productivity and the efficiency of document capture processes. It can automatically examine documents and apply the correct settings to deliver high-quality scanned images.
- imageFORMULA DR-G1130 Production Document Scanner: The DR-G1130 scanner can be ideal for processing large amounts of documents in mission-critical, centralized scanning environments. It has been developed to withstand the rigors of production-level scanning, while maintaining high-speeds of up to 130 ppm1-scanning both sides in a single pass-and holds up to 500 sheets in its ADF. The scanner is also flexible enough to reliably handle a variety of document types, which helps reduce pre-sorting and job preparation efforts.
- The Canon imageFORMULA ScanFront 330 Scanner: The ScanFront 330 networked scanner is a full-featured, easy to use and manage device for capturing, converting, and sharing documents across a network. It can be an ideal solution to help improve collaboration and help streamline workflows by allowing users in central and field locations to capture and share information virtually seamlessly. Manufacturing, financial services, legal services, healthcare, and other industries can benefit from easy and protected distribution of documents within their business processes.
- imageFORMULA P-215II Scantini Mobile Document Scanner: Despite its compact size, the P-215II scanner produces high-quality images and can improve the legibility of hard-to-scan documents, such as those with dark backgrounds. Users can trim, straighten, and remove shadows from scanned images so output is clear and easy-to-read. The P-215II scanner can also successfully scan mixed batches of documents and photographs by automatically adjusting the resolution to improve image quality, and is capable of scanning plastic or embossed cards. An optional WU10 Wireless Adapter and Battery Pack, coupled with the free Canon CaptureOnTouch3 mobile app, can broaden the P-215II scanner’s connectivity. As a result, users can wirelessly scan documents to iPad(R), iPhone(R), iPod(R) touch and AndroidTM devices4- or even directly to cloud applications3 like Evernote(R) and Google DocsTM.
About Canon U.S.A., Inc.
Canon U.S.A., Inc., is a leading provider of consumer, business-to-business, and industrial digital imaging solutions. With approximately $36 billion in global revenue, its parent company, Canon Inc. (NYSE:CAJ) , ranks third overall in U.S. patents granted in 2013+ and is one of Fortune Magazine’s World’s Most Admired Companies in 2014. In 2013, Canon U.S.A. has received the PCMag.com Readers’ Choice Award for Service and Reliability in the digital camera and printer categories for the tenth consecutive year, and for camcorders for the past three years. Canon U.S.A. is committed to the highest level of customer satisfaction and loyalty, providing 100 percent U.S.-based consumer service and support for all of the products it distributes. Canon U.S.A. is dedicated to its Kyosei philosophy of social and environmental responsibility. In 2014, the Canon Americas Headquarters secured LEED(R) Gold certification, a recognition for the design, construction, operations and maintenance of high-performance green buildings. To keep apprised of the latest news from Canon U.S.A., sign up for the Company’s RSS news feed by visiting www.usa.canon.com/rss and follow us on Twitter @CanonUSA.
+Based on weekly patent counts issued by United States Patent and Trademark Office.
All referenced product names, and other marks, are trademarks of their respective owners.
Availability, prices, and specifications of all products are subject to change without notice. Actual prices are set by individual dealers and may vary.
1 Print speed is based on internal testing. Print speed may vary depending on the number of copies selected as well as on the settings for size, type, and orientation of paper.
3 CaptureOnTouch Mobile is available from the App Store or from Google Store.
4 CaptureOnTouch Mobile works with iOS 4.3 or later, Android: 2.3.3 or later. Data charges may apply.
- Visa Falls Despite Revenue Gains 2 views
- Sterling Slides as Minutes Reveal Hawkish Central Bank that is Not Yet Ready to Act 1 view
- Synchrony Financial and MEGA Group USA Extend Consumer Financing Agreement 1 view
- Ronald Porter Joins Korn Ferry’s Global Human Resources Center of Expertise 1 view
- US Pension Fund Fitness Tracker: No Reversal in Q4, Funding Ratios Decline for Fourth Consecutive Quarter 1 view
- Forex News – Week Ahead – RBNZ and Australian jobs data in focus 1 view
- Euro Moves Higher as Tensions are De-escalated 1 view
- US Dollar Weaker Ahead of FOMC Minutes 1 view
- JPY weaker on BoP, SEK inflation in focus 1 view
- European Session – Dollar under 120.00 yen ahead of FOMC minutes 1 view
|Forex Broker Spreads »|
|Most Popular Articles »|
- Visa Falls Despite Revenue Gains 2 views
- US Housing Data Steps into the Spotlight 1 view
- Violin Memory and Arrow Electronics Sign North America Distribution Deal 1 view
- FOREX Watch: EUR/USD falls on inflation woes 1 view
- American manufacturers outpace expectations: ISM 1 view
- Sam’s Club to Offer LifeLock(R) Identity Theft Protection 1 view
- Dow Jones Industrial Average: correction can extent to 17,000! 1 view
- Euro area manufacturing economy maintains recovery pace: Markit 1 view
- Dex Media and Yext Sign Agreement to Expand Small Business Internet Marketing Offerings 1 view
- Stocks Consolidates on Weak Data 1 view