NRG Home Solar Honored with Major Awards
NRG Home Solar, one of the country’s leading residential solar companies, announced they have been honored with a series of awards showcasing its significant growth and strategic vision.
A home in Sea Girt, NJ equipped with solar panels from NRG Home Solar. The company today announced it has received several industry awards. (Photo: Business Wire)
NRG Home Solar received a Gold Stevie(R) Award for Company of the Year in energy at the 12th Annual American Business Awards and two Home Depot Service Provider Awards for “Best Sales Performance” and “Best Store Connectivity.”
“We are excited to be recognized by both the American Business Awards and The Home Depot among many impressive companies that were nominated this year,” said Kelcy Pegler Jr. of NRG Home Solar. “These awards are not only testament to the hard work of the NRG Home Solar team, but also evidence of the growth and progress of residential solar throughout the country.”
Stevie Award winners were selected by more than 240 executives worldwide who participated in the judging process this year. More than 3,300 nominations from organizations of all sizes and in virtually every industry were submitted this year for consideration in a wide range of categories.
“It’s an honor for us to recognize and celebrate such an outstanding class of organizations and individuals,” said Michael Gallagher, president and founder of the Stevie Awards. “The judges were especially discerning this year. All of this year’s Gold, Silver and Bronze Stevie winners should be proud that the judges recognized their achievements and their ability to express those achievements in a way that captured the judges’ hearts and imaginations.”
The Home Depot Service Provider Awards recognize companies affiliated with The Home Depot that provide exceptional services and products to consumers and exceed expectations in sales, service and program execution.
“As we continue to see this exponential growth in a rapidly changing industry, our partnership with Home Depot has been a key part of making residential solar increasingly accessible to home owners. These awards recognize this success,” added Pegler Jr.
NRG Home Solar has residential solar kiosks at nearly 300 Home Depot stores through Roof Diagnostics Solar, a company NRG acquired earlier this year. This successful collaboration between NRG Home Solar and The Home Depot has enabled the company to expand its outreach to consumers and offer affordable solar solutions to more home owners.
Homeowners interested in NRG Home Solar’s services can contact the company directly at 1-800-75-SOLAR or visit www.nrghomesolar.com.
About NRG Home Solar
NRG Home Solar is one of the country’s leading solar companies specializing in the installation of residential solar PV. NRG Home Solar designs, installs and maintains solar systems that help smart homeowners bring their homes into the future with cleaner, cheaper energy. The company is a division of NRG Energy and has offices throughout the US. NRG Energy acquired Roof Diagnostics Solar to support and expand its efforts to empower its customers to control their own energy destiny through clean self-generation. For more information please visit www.nrghomesolar.com or follow us on Twitter @NRGHomeSolar.
- PharMerica Acquires Millennium Pharmacy Systems 1 view
- Republic Bank Comes to Glassboro, Begins New Store Construction to Open in December 2014 1 view
- Dexcom(R) Announces Follow App is Now Available for Android Devices 1 view
- Western Union Offers Apple PayTM as New Pay-In Option for Money Transfer Customers 1 view
- Humana At Home Acquires Your Home Advantage 1 view
- Springleaf Financial to Acquire OneMain Financial 1 view
- Veterans: Texas is “Wide Open” for You! 1 view
- Daily Commentary 22/01/15 1 view
- American Water’s Customer Account Management Website, My H2O Online, Goes Mobile 1 view
- Synchrony Financial and Pep Boys Extend Consumer Financing Program 1 view
|Forex Broker Spreads »|
|Most Popular Articles »|
- Unilever Acquires Talenti(R) Gelato & Sorbetto 1 view
- United Rentals to Webcast Investor Day Meeting 1 view
- Banks and Brokers Benefit from Strong Jobs Report 1 view
- FedEx gains with modest growth projections 1 view
- Digital River to Speak, Sponsor and Exhibit at the Money20/20 Conference 1 view
- Western Union Extends USSC Agent Agreement in the Philippines 1 view
- The Dollar Faces Shutdown Headwinds 1 view
- Rockland Trust Charitable Foundation, Inc. Donates $1.125 Million to Greater Boston and MetroWest Organizations 1 view
- Synchrony Financial and MEGA Group USA Extend Consumer Financing Agreement 1 view
- Mixed Manufacturing Figures Across The Globe 1 view