Origins Debuts “On The Road With Origins” Documentary Short
Origins, a beauty brand powered by nature and proven by science, debuts On the Road with Origins, a short film chronicling a creative journey across three continents, exploring local cultures and uncovering the remarkable power of nature.
Documented by visual storytellers Ann Street Studio, the film follows four-time cookbook author, Candice Kumai, and travel writer, Kim Mance, on a 13-day, 30,000 mile journey in search of the powerful anti-aging ingredients found in Origins new PlantscriptionTM Anti-aging power serum. Combining a love of wanderlust with the provenance of ingredients, they explore the lush landscapes of France, Australia and Ghana in search of crithmum maritum, bamboo, pea extract and anogeissus.
“We are very excited to premiere On the Road with Origins, which stirs our imagination by bringing to life the beauty and strength of nature around the world through the medium of film,” said Stephane de la Faverie, Senior Vice President, General Manger, for Origins, Ojon and Darphin at the Est’ee Lauder Companies. “This first-person narrative captures the essence of the journey and is rooted in our brand’s mission to never stop discovering.”
Through rich imagery and storytelling, Candice and Kim travel to the sources of the product’s potent ingredients in their natural habitats and uncover their local and cultural histories. In the picturesque village full of stone cottages on the coast of Brittany, France, they search among the rocks for crithmum maritum, a plant that began as algae before making its way onto land.
Exploring Australia’s vast outdoors and native wildlife, they stroll through a forest of nutrient-dense bamboo to discover uses in the local dishes. The hosts then harvest and sample fresh, antioxidant-rich peas dating back to ancient Egypt.
Candice and Kim head to the rugged coast and forests of Ghana in search of the ancient anogeissus tree, also known as Siiga, or “the soul.” The verdant surroundings prove to be a feast for the eyes and mouth as the travelers sample local cuisine and learn about the tree’s ancient healing properties.
Since its introduction in 1990, Origins has been a pioneer committed to the planet and the people who populate it. With nearly 25 years of research and innovation, Origins has been harnessing the power of nature through the discovery and use of potent ingredients that deliver advanced skincare results.
On the Road with Origins is the latest installment of the brand’s “Discover” video series and the first to be shot in the perspective of the traveler. View and share the film http://www.origins.com/DiscoverPlantscription.
Join the conversation at #DiscoverOrigins @OriginsUSA on Instagram, @Origins on Twitter and Facebook.com/Origins.
Our mission at Origins is to create high-performance natural skincare that is powered by nature and proven by science. We use potent plants, organic ingredients and 100% natural essential oils. Our long-standing commitment to protect the planet, its resources and all those who populate it is reaffirmed by our earth and animal friendly practices, packaging and policies.
PlantscriptionTM Anti-aging power serum harnesses the power of ingredients from nature to visibly correct the signs of aging. It is available at Origins Retail Stores, department stores and on www.origins.com for $59.50.
- Canadian Dollar Rebounds as Trade Balance Improves 1 view
- Crude declines on Syria weapons deal 1 view
- US Dollar Weakens on Dismal GDP Report 1 view
- PBTEEN UNVEILS ECO-CONSCIOUS CAPSULE COLLECTION WITH WORLD CHAMPION SURFER KELLY SLATER 1 view
- US Consumer Sentiment Declines in March: Reuters/University of Michigan 1 view
- EUR/USD at Risk 1 view
- FDA Approves Jakafi(R) (ruxolitinib) for the Treatment of Patients with Uncontrolled Polycythemia Vera 1 view
- Stocks Notch Up Losses for a Third Consecutive Session 1 view
- Alibaba becomes world’s biggest ever IPO 1 view
- US Dollar Pushes Higher as Yellen Weighs In 1 view
|Forex Broker Spreads »|
|Most Popular Articles »|
- DCT Industrial Trust(R) to Present at Citi 2015 Global Property CEO Conference 1 view
- Oil breaks through a key level 1 view
- Intraday Comment 22/01/2015 1 view
- Care.com & Yahoo Parenting Happiness Survey Reveals People Without Kids Are Happier Than Parents; Yet, More Than Half of Them Think They’d Be Happier as Parents. Plus, a Majority of Parents Feel Happier Now That They Have Children. 1 view
- Green Dot’s GoBank Checking Account Launches Exclusively at Walmart 1 view
- US, global stocks rise amid revised IMF forecast 1 view
- Aussie Edges Lower as Yuan Declines 1 view
- THE JOKER and Harley Quinn Bring Havoc, Chaos, Twists and Spins as Two New Rides Open for the 2015 Season 1 view
- US dollar hits monthly low on Fed speculation 1 view
- Gold Miners Gain Traction Against the Yellow Metal 1 view