Lilien Systems Joins FireEye Fuel Partner Program
Lilien Systems, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Sysorex Global Holdings Corp. (NASDAQ:SYRX) , today announced that they have partnered with FireEye, Inc. (NASDAQ:FEYE) , a leader at stopping today’s advanced cyber attacks through its FireEye Fuel Partner Program. The partnership brings together FireEye technology for detecting advanced threats and Lilien Systems’ expertise in implementing and servicing security solutions for customers around the world.
“Organizations now realize their legacy security solutions aren’t keeping them safe from modern attacks and turn to trusted partners like Lilien Systems to protect their networks,” said Steve Pataky, vice president of worldwide channels and alliances for FireEye. “Lilien Systems has a long history of helping customers manage their IT infrastructure and the security expertise to help customers choose the right FireEye solutions to keep their network secure.”
Lilien Systems joins the growing FireEye Fuel Partner Program as a silver partner, providing access to deeper levels of support and technical training for the FireEye security platform. With offices across the U.S. and around the globe, Lilien Systems will leverage its expertise in IT systems and security to provide government and commercial clients with extensive implementation, integration, and managed security services around the FireEye security platform.
“We regularly hear about data breaches with new stories appearing in the news almost every week leading enterprises to look for the best solutions available to keep their companies from becoming a front page news story,” said Bret Osborn, president of Lilien Systems. “FireEye offers advanced real-time threat protection against the next generation of cyber attacks, and we’re excited to partner with an industry leader to help keep our customers secure.”
About Lilien Systems
Celebrating 30 years in the business, Lilien offers commitment, technical expertise and business vision to its customers resulting in Lilien’s leadership position among IT VARs in the Western U.S. Lilien Systems, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Sysorex Global Holdings Corp. (NASDAQ:SYRX) provides the people, process and technology to develop and implement the infrastructure for mission-critical enterprise. Our goal is to provide innovative solutions that enable customers to solve complex and important IT challenges and objectives. Visit us at www.lilien.com.
About Sysorex Global Holdings Corp.
Through focused, custom technology solutions, Sysorex (NASDAQ:SYRX) provides cyber security, data analytics, custom application development, cloud solutions, Mobile/BYOD solutions and strategic outsourcing to government and commercial clients in major industries around the world. From identifying security risks to helping clients realize value from their big data strategies, Sysorex has the experience, technology, partners, and agility to be your trusted IT partner. Visit www.sysorex.com, follow @SysorexGlobal and Like us on Facebook.
About FireEye, Inc.
FireEye has invented a purpose-built, virtual machine-based security platform that provides real-time threat protection to enterprises and governments worldwide against the next generation of cyber attacks. These highly sophisticated cyber attacks easily circumvent traditional signature-based defenses, such as next-generation firewalls, IPS, anti-virus, and gateways. The FireEye Threat Prevention Platform provides real-time, dynamic threat protection without the use of signatures to protect an organization across the primary threat vectors and across the different stages of an attack life cycle. The core of the FireEye platform is a virtual execution engine, complemented by dynamic threat intelligence, to identify and block cyber attacks in real time. FireEye has over 2,500 customers across 65 countries, including over 150 of the Fortune 500.
Safe Harbor Statement
All statements in this release that are not based on historical fact are “forward looking statements” within the meaning of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995 and the provisions of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933, as amended, and Section 21E of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, as amended. While management for Sysorex and FireEye have based any forward looking statements included in this release on its current expectations, the information on which such expectations were based may change. These forward looking statements rely on a number of assumptions concerning future events and are subject to a number of risks, uncertainties and other factors, many of which are outside of the control of the registrant and its subsidiaries, which could cause actual results to materially differ from such statements. Such risks, uncertainties, and other factors include, but are not limited to, the fluctuation of global economic conditions, the performance of management and employees, Sysorex’s and FireEye’s ability to obtain financing, competition, general economic conditions and other factors that are to be detailed in its periodic and current reports available for review at www.sec.gov. Furthermore, Sysorex and FireEye, including their subsidiaries, operate in a highly competitive and rapidly changing environment where new and unanticipated risks may arise. Accordingly, investors should not place any reliance on forward-looking statements as a prediction of actual results. Sysorex and FireEye each disclaim any intention to, and undertake no obligation to, update or revise forward-looking statements.
- Sam’s Club to Offer LifeLock(R) Identity Theft Protection 2 views
- Cigna-HealthSpring Unveils New Fitness Benefit Provided Through Silver&Fit Exercise and Healthy Aging Program 1 view
- Eurozone Employment Remains Steady As Inflation Falls 1 view
- Leverage in Currency Markets Takes its Toll on Brokers 1 view
- USD/JPY Whipsaws, Following Disappointing Japanese GDP Print 1 view
- Pepco Holdings Reports First Quarter 2015 Financial Results 1 view
- US Dollar higher on soft data 1 view
- US jobless claims fall to 14-year low as labour market recovery accelerates 1 view
- Euro on its Heels ahead of Draghi’s Jackson Hole Speech 1 view
- Synchrony Financial and MEGA Group USA Extend Consumer Financing Agreement 1 view
|Forex Broker Spreads »|
|Most Popular Articles »|
- Sam’s Club to Offer LifeLock(R) Identity Theft Protection 2 views
- FOREX Watch: USD/CAD rebounds on mixed data 1 view
- UK manufacturing activity advances for sixth consecutive month: Markit 1 view
- Stocks Close Higher Despite Weak Economic Data 1 view
- Currency markets consolidate ahead of Federal Reserve meeting 1 view
- Sarah Stewart, Bassfield, Miss., Branch Service Leader, Receives Regions Bank’s Top Associate Honor 1 view
- Yen extends gains despite strong interest rate differential 1 view
- Kinder Morgan: Filing Your Taxes After the KMP-KMI Merger 1 view
- S&P Climbs toward Record; Twitter Hammered After Earnings 1 view
- U.S. Bank Hires John Hyatt to Lead Indirect Consumer Lending 1 view