MartinLogan, Paradigm, and Anthem Brand Speakers and Audio Components to Join DTS Play-Fi Wireless Whole Home Audio Ecosystem
DTS, Inc. (Nasdaq: DTSI), a leader in high-definition audio solutions and audio enhancement technologies, today announced that MartinLogan, Paradigm and Anthem premium speakers and electronics are the latest to join the DTS Play-Fi ecosystem via a collaboration with project teams from each brand. MartinLogan and Paradigm products that incorporate the DTS Play-Fi technology will be available worldwide in 2015.
DTS’ Play-Fi technology provides listeners with the freedom and flexibility to stream their music wirelessly from smartphones, tablets, laptops or desktop PCs over an existing home Wi-Fi network to any number of connected speakers that incorporate the Play-Fi technology throughout the home. The technology enables uncompromised wireless audio streaming from the most popular music services, Internet radio stations and personal music libraries on any supported product.
“Music lovers today want to experience their favorite music anywhere in the home with lossless, high-fidelity sound quality,” said Zoltan Balla, Brand Manager at Paradigm. “We chose to support DTS’ Play-Fi technology because it’s the most mature and flexible solution on the market today, enabling the premium audio experience our customers expect from us.”
“The integration with the MartinLogan, Paradigm and Anthem brands is another step toward building the Play-Fi ecosystem into the largest high-fidelity wireless ecosystem of audio product manufacturers and content service providers on Earth,” said Dannie Lau, General Manager, Play-Fi Division, DTS. “Their long-standing history of developing speakers and components that produce an astonishing audio performance are a welcome addition to our roster of integrated products.”
Play-Fi benefits include:
- Personalized Audio System — With the Play-Fi technology’s open platform design, consumers can customize their home audio setup to incorporate products from their favorite audio brands and sync them wirelessly without being tied to a single manufacturer’s offerings.
- Multi-Room, Multi-Zone, Multi-User Listening Experience – Connect multiple audio systems that incorporate the Play-Fi technology into a zone and enjoy music in every room of your home, perfectly synchronized with no lag. Create multiple zones and stream different music to different rooms from the same device. Every user in the home can simultaneously stream from different smartphones, tablets or PCs that incorporate the Play-Fi drivers.
- Exceptional Sound Experience – The Play-Fi technology is able to wirelessly transmit high-quality “lossless” audio, with no impact on sound quality.
- Whole-Home Range – The Play-Fi technology works everywhere your Wi-Fi does, even if you’re using range extenders. Play-Fi technology works over Ethernet, Powerline and other IP-based networking technologies too, with no need for proprietary bridges or routers. Most homes already have everything that is needed.
- Stream Anything, Control Everything - Users can stream from any music service using Play-Fi drivers for Windows and Android. Additionally, users can download Play-Fi apps for Android, iOS, and Kindle Fire that give them access to over 20,000 radio stations, podcasts, local music, media servers, and select cloud-based music services. They can set-up, link and control all of the speakers on the network from the same streamlined interfaces.
Since 1983 MartinLogan has handcrafted high-performance electrostatic speakers. Their award-winning designs, advanced technologies and outstanding customer service have long made MartinLogan’s amazingly detailed speakers a must-have for home theater and music lovers around the world. Located in Lawrence, Kansas, MartinLogan’s dedicated in-house design and engineering team carefully creates each speaker to provide unparalleled sound reproduction along with industry leading aesthetics.
About Paradigm and Anthem
Innovative design, advanced materials, in-house manufacturing and state-of-the-art engineering have made Paradigm(R) and Anthem an international leader in speaker and component audio design. With more than 300 industry awards for audio excellence and numerous rave reviews from around the world, Paradigm and Anthem are committed to staying at the leading edge of premium audio technology, consistently achieving the ultimate in sound for music and home theater.
About DTS, Inc.
DTS, Inc. (Nasdaq:DTSI) is a premier audio solutions provider for high-definition entertainment experiences-anytime, anywhere, on any device. DTS’ audio solutions enable delivery and playback of clear, compelling high-definition audio, which is incorporated by hundreds of licensee customers around the world, into an array of consumer electronic devices. From a renowned legacy as a pioneer in high definition multi-channel audio, DTS became a mandatory audio format in the Blu-ray DiscTM standard and is now increasingly deployed in enabling digital delivery of compelling movies, music, games and other forms of digital entertainment to a growing array of network-connected consumer devices. DTS technology is in car audio systems, digital media players, DVD players, game consoles, home theaters, PCs, set-top boxes, smart phones, surround music content and every device capable of playing Blu-rayTM discs. Founded in 1993, DTS’ corporate headquarters are located in Calabasas, California. DTS also has offices in Los Gatos and Santa Ana, California, Washington, China, France, Hong Kong, Ireland, Japan, Singapore, South Korea, Taiwan and the United Kingdom. Copyright 2014, DTS, Inc. DTS, the Symbol, and DTS and the Symbol together are registered trademarks of DTS, Inc. All other trademarks are the properties of their respective owners. All rights reserved.
SOURCE: DTS, INC.
Sorry. No data so far.