Progress Global Conference Prepares Customers and Partners to Compete with Disruptive Forces
Progress Software Corporation (NASDAQ:PRGS) will hold Progress Exchange, its annual partner and customer conference, on October 6-8, 2014 at the Hilton Orlando Hotel. The three-day conference will draw hundreds of Progress customers and partners, executives and product experts, business leaders, leading technologists, journalists and analysts from around the world for in-depth discussions and workshops on the latest trends and best practices in application development, Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) and data connectivity.
The 2014 Exchange conference will feature more than 40 hours of breakout sessions, 10 hands-on workshops and demonstrations of how customers and partners are using the very latest Progress(R) technology to impact their business. Sessions will focus on a wide array of practical topics, such as developer and business productivity, data management, mobility and cloud. In-depth sessions will also focus on using and deploying Progress technologies, including Progress PacificTM platform-as-a-service (PaaS), OpenEdge(R) integrated development environment (IDE), and DataDirect(R) data connectivity platform, which work together to provide the ability to deliver powerful, data-driven business applications quickly and easily.
Attendees will also:
- Hear from keynote speaker and industry leader Kerry Bailey, Senior Vice President, HP Cloud, Hewlett-Packard Company, about how cloud helps drive innovation and develop unparalleled business applications.
- Learn about the latest Progress innovations and market directions from Progress executives, including CEO, Phil Pead, CTO John Goodson, President, Application Development & Deployment Business Unit, Karen Tegan Padir and President, OpenEdge Business Unit, Jerry Rulli.
- Discover how Progress partners and customers, including Good Done Great, Macintosh, TVH, and more, are tackling business challenges and opportunities.
- Meet with Progress developers, product managers, and peers to solve business problems and ask in depth-questions about new offerings.
- Have the chance to experience the Progress+ Business Forum, a one-day event leading into Exchange, aimed at helping partners collaborate as they look to expand their business strategy in 2015.
To register for Progress Exchange, visit: http://www.progress.com/exchange.
Sponsors of Progress Exchange 2014 include:
- Rollbase Philippines
- App Technologies
- White Star Software
- Roundtable Software
Phil Pead, CEO at Progress, said: “We cannot build software fast enough to keep pace with market opportunities. Developers are being exposed to a dizzying array of technologies. Data is being generated at a rate that is almost immeasurable. Technologies are disrupting established industries. And ultimately, consumers are expecting highly intuitive apps. At Exchange 2014, attendees will gain insight into how to leverage Progress solutions to thrive in this highly competitive environment. Attendees will be immersed in high productivity and high control platforms, powerful self-service data integration, seamless data connectivity, a secure and highly functional application deployment platform and so much more.”
David Barach, CEO at Good Done Great, said: “Progress’ focus on innovation translates into their product offerings, which has allowed us to streamline our application development process, giving us time to focus on results and to enhance the Good Done Great brand. We look forward to attending Exchange to discuss how we are able to grow our business with Progress solutions and to have the opportunity to meet with other attendees who can offer advice on how to solve the real-time challenges they are facing today.”
Progress Corporate Blog
Progress App Dev Blog
Progress OpenEdge Blog
Progress Data Connections Blog
Progress Customer Stories
Follow conversation about Exchange at #PRGS14
Follow Progress on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and Google+
About Progress Software Corporation
Progress Software Corporation (NASDAQ:PRGS) is a global software company that simplifies the development, deployment and management of business applications on-premise or in the cloud, on any platform or device, to any data source, with enhanced performance, minimal IT complexity and low total cost of ownership. Progress can be reached at www.progress.com or 1-781-280-4000.
Progress, OpenEdge, DataDirect, and Progress Pacific are trademarks or registered trademarks of Progress Software in the U.S. and other countries. Any other names contained herein may be trademarks of their respective owners.
Sorry. No data so far.