Tenax Therapeutics to Provide Corporate Update and Discuss First Quarter Fiscal Year 2015 Financial Results on September 24, 2014
Tenax Therapeutics, Inc. (NASDAQ:TENX) , formerly Oxygen Biotherapeutics, Inc., today announced that the Company will host a conference call and live audio webcast on Wednesday, September 24, 2014, at 8:30 a.m. ET to provide a corporate update and discuss financial results for the first quarter fiscal year 2015 ended July 31, 2014.
To participate in the call, please dial 877-407-8029 (domestic) or 201-689-8029 (international) and refer to conference ID 13591038. A live webcast of the call can be accessed under “Events and Presentations” in the Investors section of the Company’s website at www.tenaxthera.com.
An archived webcast recording will be available on the Tenax Therapeutics website beginning approximately two hours after the call.
About Tenax Therapeutics
Tenax Therapeutics, Inc. (formerly Oxygen Biotherapeutics) is a specialty pharmaceutical company focused on developing and commercializing a portfolio of products for the critical care market. The company owns the North American rights to develop and commercialize levosimendan, and the United States Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has granted Fast Track status for levosimendan for the reduction of morbidity and mortality in cardiac surgery patients at risk for developing Low Cardiac Output Syndrome (LCOS). The company initiated a Phase 3 trial with levosimendan in that indication in July 2014. For more information, visit www.tenaxthera.com.
Caution Regarding Forward-Looking Statements
This news release contains certain forward-looking statements by the company that involve risks and uncertainties and reflect the company’s judgment as of the date of this release. The forward-looking statements are subject to a number of risks and uncertainties, including, but not limited to matters beyond the company’s control that could lead to delays in the clinical study, delays in new product introductions and customer acceptance of these new products, and other risks and uncertainties as described in the company’s filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission, including in its quarterly report on Form 10-Q filed on September 15, 2014 and annual report on Form 10-K filed on July 29, 2014, as well as its other filings with the SEC. The company disclaims any intent or obligation to update these forward-looking statements beyond the date of this release. Statements in this press release regarding management’s future expectations, beliefs, goals, plans or prospects constitute forward-looking statements within the meaning of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995.
- Rovi Corporation Issues Statement Regarding Engaged Capital’s Intention to Nominate Directors 1 view
- Genesee & Wyoming Inc. Enters into Agreement to Acquire Freightliner Group Limited; Expands Rail Operations in the United Kingdom, Continental Europe and Australia 1 view
- US Housing Starts Rise Nearly 30 Percent YOY 1 view
- CBTS Compliant with SSAE-16 and HIPAA Standards 1 view
- Daily Commentary – Forex Analysis 26/03/15 1 view
- Canadian Dollar Recovers from 3-Month Low as Trade Surplus Improves 1 view
- US stocks rebound as investors eye an end to the budget impasse 1 view
- Exterran Holdings Nominates Five New Directors to Its Board 1 view
- UK Retail Sales Decline at Fastest Pace in Almost 2 Years 1 view
- NASDAQ Breaks Out on Robust Momentum 1 view
|Forex Broker Spreads »|
|Most Popular Articles »|
- Christopher Brody to Step down From Intuit Board of Directors; Richard Dalzell Nominated 1 view
- Eurozone Inflation Remains Perilously Low 1 view
- Strong Dollar Drives Commodities Losses 1 view
- Dennis J. DeCore Joins Comstock Capital Value Fund 1 view
- Howard Marks On Luck And Skill In Investing 1 view
- MeetMe Launches New Virtual Currency Product “Stickers” Inside Chat 1 view
- Cigna Study: More than One-Fourth of U.S. Consumers with Dental Insurance Don’t Take Advantage of Their Coverage for Preventive Checkups 1 view
- Australian Currency Feels Pressure of a Rate Cut 1 view
- Celgene Receives Positive CHMP Opinion for OTEZLA(R) (apremilast), the First Oral PDE4 Inhibitor for the Treatment of Patients with Psoriasis and Psoriatic Arthritis 1 view
- Herbalife Celebrates Grand Opening of Winston-Salem Innovation and Manufacturing Facility 1 view