CBRE Group, Inc. Announces Potential Offering of Senior Notes
CBRE Group, Inc. (NYSE:CBG) today announced that it intends to offer up to $300 million in aggregate principal amount of senior notes, subject to market and other conditions (the “Notes”). The Notes are expected to be issued by the Company’s wholly-owned subsidiary, CBRE Services, Inc., and guaranteed on a full and unconditional basis by the Company and the subsidiaries that guarantee its senior secured credit facility.
The Company intends to use the net proceeds from such offering of the Notes, together with cash on hand, to redeem CBRE Services, Inc.’s outstanding 6.625% Senior Notes due 2020.
The Notes will be offered pursuant to an effective shelf registration statement that the Company previously filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission (the “SEC”). The offering of the Notes will be made only by means of a prospectus supplement and accompanying base prospectus.
This press release shall not constitute an offer to sell or the solicitation of an offer to buy, nor shall there be any sale of the Notes, in any jurisdiction in which such offer, solicitation or sale would be unlawful prior to registration or qualification under the securities laws of any such jurisdiction.
CBRE Group, Inc. is a leading global commercial real estate services and investment firm based in Los Angeles.
“Safe Harbor” Statement Under the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995: This press release contains forward-looking statements within the meaning of Section 27A of the Securities Act and Section 21E of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, as amended. These forward-looking statements include, but are not limited to, statements related to the offering of the Notes and the anticipated use of proceeds therefrom. These forward-looking statements involve known and unknown risks, uncertainties and other factors discussed in CBRE Group, Inc.’s filings with the SEC. Any forward-looking statements speak only as of the date of this press release and, except to the extent required by applicable securities laws, CBRE Group, Inc. expressly disclaims any obligation to update or revise any of them to reflect actual results, any changes in expectations or any change in events. If CBRE Group, Inc. does update one or more forward-looking statements, no inference should be drawn that it will make additional updates with respect to those or other forward-looking statements. For additional information concerning risks, uncertainties and other factors that may cause actual results to differ from those anticipated in the forward-looking statements, and risks to CBRE Group Inc.’s business in general, please refer to its SEC filings, including its Annual Report on Form 10-K for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2013 and its quarterly report on Form 10-Q for the quarterly period ended June 30, 2014.
- Sterling Breaks Out on Strong Momentum 1 view
- Sterling Slides as Minutes Reveal Hawkish Central Bank that is Not Yet Ready to Act 1 view
- Statistics Canada to Revise July Job Numbers Because of “Error” in Initial Estimate 1 view
- Strong GDP Growth From Ireland 1 view
- USD/JPY Breaks Out as MACD Generates Buy Signal 1 view
- US government shut down for the first time in 17 years 1 view
- Alliance Healthcare Services Establishes Partnership with The Pain Center of Arizona 1 view
- US dollar maintains 81.00 1 view
- Stocks close mixed despite strong economic data 1 view
- US Demand, Global Prospects to Boost Canada’s Economy in 2014 1 view
|Forex Broker Spreads »|
|Most Popular Articles »|
- Lululemon Tanks on Guidance Woes 1 view
- Baylor Scott & White Health and Tenet to Partner on Five North Texas Hospitals 1 view
- Sterling Falters Against US Dollar As Data Drives Interest Rate Speculation 1 view
- No Rate Moves By ECB Or Bank Of England 1 view
- Cascade Engineering Improves Operations, Saves Time with QAD QMS 1 view
- CHARTS OF THE DAY 1 view
- American Water’s Customer Account Management Website, My H2O Online, Goes Mobile 1 view
- Gramercy Property Trust Inc. Reports Third Quarter 2014 Financial Results 1 view
- BIND Therapeutics Appoints Hagop Youssoufian, M.Sc., M.D. as Chief Medical Officer 1 view
- American manufacturers outpace expectations: ISM 1 view