PCTEL Launches SeeHawk(R) TouchTM to Streamline In-Building Walk Testing
PCTEL, Inc. (NASDAQ:PCTI) , a leader in performance critical telecom solutions, announced at LTE Asia today the addition of SeeHawk(R) TouchTM to its line of in-building wireless network testing solutions. SeeHawk Touch is designed to meet the needs of the fast-growing in-building wireless market. This powerful and convenient network data analysis software features a touchscreen interface optimized for mobile devices.
SeeHawk Touch simplifies in-building walk testing. The AndroidTM touchscreen software for tablets and phones connects to the lightweight SeeGull(R) IBflexTM scanning receiver over a Bluetooth(R) interface. This improves ergonomics by reducing weight and wires compared to a laptop. It also enables the tester to be less conspicuous while collecting data at in-building venues.
“As in-building network quality continues to be a point of emphasis for operators, PCTEL is focused on creating tools that are optimized for in-building testing,” said David Neumann, Vice President and General Manager, RF Solutions. “SeeHawk Touch and SeeGull IBflex are designed to make walk tests more accurate, convenient, and cost-effective,” added Neumann.
SeeHawk Touch gives users powerful tools for analyzing the performance of WiFi, LTE, and other wireless networks. It includes all the capabilities of PCTEL’s traditional SeeHawk software. SeeHawk is used by operators worldwide to improve the performance of both indoor and outdoor wireless networks. SeeHawk Touch users have access to SeeHawk’s wide variety of display formats including, charts, tables, and maps. Results can be viewed in real time, or saved and exported for more detailed examination later. These capabilities turn accurate data into actionable results that can be used to improve indoor network Quality of Service and increase customer satisfaction.
SeeHawk Touch is part of PCTEL’s RAN Mobile Test Suite, which has been shortlisted as “Best Test/Measurement LTE Product, LTE Asia 2014.” The RAN Mobile Test Suite now features two tablet-optimized tools for in-building wireless network testing. The company previously unveiled SeeWaveTM, a compact and efficient interference locating system, at Mobile World Congress 2014. PCTEL will be demonstrating both SeeWave and SeeHawk Touch at LTE Asia, Stand 2, Sept. 23-24.
For more information, visit rfsolutions.pctel.com or contact your regional sales representative.
PCTEL delivers Performance Critical Telecom solutions. RF Solutions develops and provides test equipment, software, and engineering services for wireless networks. Engineers rely upon PCTEL to visualize, benchmark, and optimize wireless networks. Connected SolutionsTM designs and delivers performance critical antennas and site solutions for wireless networks globally. Our antennas support evolving wireless standards for cellular, private, and broadband networks. PCTEL antennas and site solutions support networks worldwide, including SCADA for oil, gas and utilities, fleet management, industrial operations, health care, small cell and network timing deployment, defense, public safety, education, and broadband access.
PCTEL’s performance critical products include its SeeGull(R) scanning receivers and CW Transmitter, SeeHawk(R) and SeeHawk(R) TouchTM analytic software, and its SeeWaveTM interference locating system. PCTEL is recognized globally for its industry leading-edge IBflexTM, EXflexTM, and MX scanning receivers and its sophisticated in-building Network Engineering Services (NES).
PCTEL’s performance critical MAXRAD(R) and BluewaveTM antenna solutions include high rejection and high performance GPS and GNSS products, the industry leading Yagi portfolio, mobile and indoor LTE, broadband, and LMR antennas and PIM-rated antennas for transit, in-building, and small cell applications. We provide performance critical mobile towers for demanding emergency and oil and gas network applications and leverage our design, logistics, and support capabilities to deliver performance critical site solutions into carrier, railroad, and utility applications.
AndroidTM is a trademark of Google Inc. Bluetooth(R) is a registered trademark of Bluetooth Inc.
- Stocks close out worst week since June 2 views
- Euro Production Figures Vindicate ECB Decision 1 view
- Aussie Approaches 0.94 US ahead of RBA Meeting Minutes 1 view
- US Homebuilder Confidence Soars to 8-year High in December: NAHB 1 view
- Kohl’s Delivers New Active and Wellness Solutions to Families Nationwide 1 view
- Slow day in the market as trade in U.S. finished early 1 view
- Greek mid-year budget surplus 1 view
- Can FOMC Minutes Boost Struggling Greenback? 1 view
- Hyatt Regency Dubai Creek Heights Officially Opens 1 view
- Strong Eurozone Industrial Output Reported 1 view
|Forex Broker Spreads »|
|Most Popular Articles »|
- Stocks close out worst week since June 2 views
- Silver Consolidates After Historic Fall 1 view
- MoSys to Present Scalable SDN/NFV Acceleration Using Bandwidth Engine to Support up to Terabit Networks at the Linley Tech Carrier Conference 2015 1 view
- Euro Slides Further Following Weak PMI Report 1 view
- U.S. Army Orders Oshkosh FMTVs 1 view
- Stocks flat, US Dollar declines following FOMC minutes 1 view
- FOREX Watch: Pound sterling soars as unemployment drops to 7.7 percent 1 view
- Outlook on the US dollar ahead of FOMC minutes, key data 1 view
- Improvement In South African Retail Sales 1 view
- UK housing construction grows at fastest pace in nearly a decade: Markit 1 view