CORRECTING and REPLACING Popeyes Introduces NEW Southern Inspired Beer Can Chicken Through October 25
First paragraph, last sentence of release should read: Each Beer Can Chicken breast is partially cut into strips and served with Cajun fries, a biscuit and Popeyes new Creamy Cayenne dipping sauce for just $3.99. (instead of Each Beer Can Chicken breast is cut into three big strips and served with Cajun fries, a biscuit and Popeyes new spicy dipping sauce for just $3.99.)
The corrected release reads:
POPEYES INTRODUCES NEW SOUTHERN INSPIRED BEER CAN CHICKEN THROUGH OCTOBER 25
Popeyes(R) Louisiana Kitchen announced today its newest Louisiana-inspired meal, Beer Can Chicken. Popeyes Beer Can Chicken pays homage to a popular and revered southern method of cooking chicken. A whole chicken breast is marinated in traditional seasonings of lemon zest, butter, garlic, rosemary and cayenne pepper. The breast is then hand-battered in Popeyes crispy southern coating and fried fresh the Popeyes way. Each Beer Can Chicken breast is partially cut into strips and served with Cajun fries, a biscuit and Popeyes new Creamy Cayenne dipping sauce for just $3.99.
“At Popeyes, we always look to our southern heritage to guide our menu innovation,” said Hector Munoz, Popeyes chief marketing officer-U.S. & vice president of marketing. “Popeyes Beer Can Chicken comes right from the backyard grills of the best southern barbeques. The legendary beer can seasonings and Popeyes dedication to true southern-cooked food makes Beer Can Chicken a natural offering for Popeyes customers.”
To watch an educational video featuring Popeyes Vice President of Culinary Innovation, Amy Alarcon describe the Louisiana seasonings that flavor Beer Can Chicken, click here.
To watch Popeyes spokeswoman “Annie” introduce Popeyes new Beer Can Chicken in a new nationally televised commercial, click here.
Popeyes Beer Can Chicken is available now through October 25 at participating Popeyes locations. To find the nearest Popeyes, visit www.Popeyes.com.
About Popeyes(R) Louisiana Kitchen
Founded in 1972 in New Orleans, Popeyes is a leader in the New Orleans segment of the foodservice industry and is the world’s second largest quick-service chicken concept based on the number of units. As of July 13, 2014, Popeyes had 2,262 operating restaurants in the United States, three territories, and 26 foreign countries. For more information, visit the Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen Web site at www.popeyes.com.
- Ferro Acquires Laser Marking Industry Leader TherMark 1 view
- Russia’s GDP Stagnation 1 view
- Lululemon Swings on CEO Shakeup 1 view
- GE’s Advanced Cooling Technology Saves $52 Million in Operations for Natural Gas Platform in the Gulf of Thailand 1 view
- German Inflation Picks Up 1 view
- US nonfarm payrolls surge in September 1 view
- USDJPY: The bearish outlook remains in effect. 1 view
- US Wholesale Inventories Rise 0.3 Percent in December 1 view
- Stock market fluctuates following earnings, Fed speculation 1 view
- Eurozone Current Account Falls Further 1 view
|Forex Broker Spreads »|
|Most Popular Articles »|
- Clovis Oncology to Present at the 2014 Morgan Stanley Global Healthcare Conference 1 view
- Euro Breaks Higher; Friday’s Inflation will Test Currency Pair 1 view
- THE JOKER and Harley Quinn Bring Havoc, Chaos, Twists and Spins as Two New Rides Open for the 2015 Season 1 view
- SanDisk Unveils the World’s Highest Capacity microSDTM Card 1 view
- FedEx gains with modest growth projections 1 view
- Concurrent Targets Latin America with WESCO Agreement 1 view
- Currency markets consolidate ahead of Federal Reserve meeting 1 view
- US jobless claims fall to 14-year low as labour market recovery accelerates 1 view
- Euro Stable Ahead of Employment Data 1 view
- Jensen Joins Spirit Realty Capital, Inc. As Vice President – Investor Relations 1 view