Mattel Announces Upcoming Events
Mattel, Inc. (Nasdaq: MAT) today announced that it plans to release its third quarter 2014 financial results on Thursday, October 16, 2014 at approximately 6:00 a.m. Eastern time. Following this, Bryan G. Stockton, Mattel’s CEO and Kevin Farr, the company’s CFO will host a conference call and webcast at 8:30 a.m. Eastern time.
In addition, Mattel announced that Mr. Stockton, Mr. Farr and other company executives will provide an update on the business to securities analysts on Thursday, October 30, 2014.
The third quarter financial results conference call will be webcast on the “Investors” section of Mattel’s corporate website, http://corporate.mattel.com. To listen to the live call, log on to the website at least 15 minutes early to register, download and install any necessary audio software. An archive of the webcast will be available on the company’s website for 90 days and may be accessed beginning two hours after the completion of the live call. A telephonic replay of the call will be available beginning at 11:30 a.m. Eastern time the morning of the call until Wednesday, October 23, 2014, and may be accessed by dialing +1-404-537-3406. The passcode is 3821440.
The securities analyst presentation will take place in New York City on Thursday, October 30, 2014 at 9:00 a.m. Eastern time. The presentation will be webcast live on the “Investors” section of the company’s website, http://corporate.mattel.com. To listen to the presentation, log onto the website at least 15 minutes early to register, download and install any necessary audio software. An archive of the presentation may be accessed beginning two hours after the completion of the live presentation.
Certain financial and statistical information included in the webcast, such as information required by Regulation G, will be available at the time of the webcast on the “Investors” section of http://corporate.mattel.com.
The Mattel family of companies (Nasdaq: MAT) is the worldwide leader in the design, manufacture and marketing of toys and family products. Mattel’s portfolio of best-selling brands includes Barbie(R), the most popular fashion doll ever produced, Hot Wheels(R), Monster High(R), American Girl(R), Thomas & Friends(R) and Fisher-Price(R) brands, including Little People(R) and Power Wheels(R), MEGA(R) Brands, including MEGA BLOKS(R) and RoseArt(R), as well as a wide array of entertainment-inspired toy lines. In 2013, Mattel was named one of the “World’s Most Ethical Companies” by Ethisphere Magazine and in 2014 ranked No. 5 on Corporate Responsibility Magazine’s “100 Best Corporate Citizens” list. With worldwide headquarters in El Segundo, Calif., Mattel’s companies employ nearly 30,000 people in 40 countries and territories and sell products in more than 150 nations. At Mattel, we are Creating the Future of Play. Visit us at www.mattel.com, www.facebook.com/mattel or www.twitter.com/mattel.
- Lululemon Tanks on Guidance Woes 1 view
- Baylor Scott & White Health and Tenet to Partner on Five North Texas Hospitals 1 view
- Sterling Falters Against US Dollar As Data Drives Interest Rate Speculation 1 view
- No Rate Moves By ECB Or Bank Of England 1 view
- Cascade Engineering Improves Operations, Saves Time with QAD QMS 1 view
- CHARTS OF THE DAY 1 view
- American Water’s Customer Account Management Website, My H2O Online, Goes Mobile 1 view
- Gramercy Property Trust Inc. Reports Third Quarter 2014 Financial Results 1 view
- BIND Therapeutics Appoints Hagop Youssoufian, M.Sc., M.D. as Chief Medical Officer 1 view
- American manufacturers outpace expectations: ISM 1 view
|Forex Broker Spreads »|
|Most Popular Articles »|
- The Yen Continued to Weaken, Sterling was Also on the Move 1 view
- Bel First Quarter Net Earnings Increase 122%, Sales Set a Record $142.0 Million 1 view
- US Dollar Edges Higher on ADP Employment Report 1 view
- Sterling Breaks Out on Strong Momentum 1 view
- Sterling Slides as Minutes Reveal Hawkish Central Bank that is Not Yet Ready to Act 1 view
- Statistics Canada to Revise July Job Numbers Because of “Error” in Initial Estimate 1 view
- Strong GDP Growth From Ireland 1 view
- USD/JPY Breaks Out as MACD Generates Buy Signal 1 view
- US government shut down for the first time in 17 years 1 view
- Alliance Healthcare Services Establishes Partnership with The Pain Center of Arizona 1 view