Anixter International Inc. Announces the Closing of a $400 Million, 7-Year Senior Notes Offering by Anixter Inc.
Anixter International Inc. (NYSE:AXE) today announced that through its wholly-owned subsidiary, Anixter Inc., it has closed an offering of $400 million of 5.125% senior notes due 2021. Anixter International Inc. will fully and unconditionally guarantee the notes, which will be unsecured obligations of Anixter Inc. The net proceeds will be used to repay amounts outstanding under Anixter’s accounts receivable securitization program and to repay borrowings under Anixter’s revolving line of credit. The offering is being made under Anixter Inc.’s shelf registration statement.
Wells Fargo Securities, LLC, Merrill Lynch, Pierce, Fenner and Smith Incorporated, J.P. Morgan Securities LLC and RBS Securities Inc. are acting as joint book-running managers for the offering. Copies of the prospectus supplement and accompanying prospectus may be obtained by visiting the SEC’s website at www.sec.gov or by contacting Wells Fargo Securities, LLC, at 550 South Tryon Street, 7th Floor, Charlotte, North Carolina 28202, Attention: Client Support, MAC D1086-070, Telephone: 1-800-326-5897. This press release shall not constitute an offer to sell or a solicitation of an offer to buy the securities described herein, nor shall there be any sale of these securities, in any jurisdiction to any person where such offer or sale would be unlawful prior to registration or qualification under the securities laws of any such jurisdiction.
Anixter International is a leading global distributor of enterprise cabling and security solutions, electrical and electronic wire and cable, and OEM supply fasteners and other small parts. The company adds value to the distribution process by providing its customers access to 1) innovative inventory management programs 2) over 525,000 products and $1 billion in inventory 3) over 260 warehouses with approximately 7.5 million square feet of space and 4) locations in over 280 cities in more than 50 countries. Founded in 1957 and headquartered near Chicago, Anixter trades on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol AXE. To learn more about the company, please visit Anixter.com.
Safe Harbor Statement
The statements in this release other than historical facts are forward-looking statements made in reliance upon the safe harbor of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. These forward-looking statements are subject to a number of factors that could cause our actual results to differ materially from what is indicated here. These factors include but are not limited to general economic conditions, the level of customer demand particularly for capital projects in the markets we serve, changes in supplier sales strategies or financial viability, risks associated with the sale of nonconforming products and services, political, economic or currency risks related to foreign operations, inventory obsolescence, copper price fluctuations, customer viability, risks associated with accounts receivable, the impact of regulation and regulatory, investigative and legal proceedings and legal compliance risks and risks associated with integration of acquired companies. These uncertainties may cause our actual results to be materially different than those expressed in any forward looking statements. We do not undertake to update any forward looking statements. Please see our Securities and Exchange Commission (“SEC”) filings for more information.
- Wall Street Webcasting Presents: Wells Fargo Securities: Geopolitical Tensions Cool Down But Growth Concerns in Europe Heat Up 2 views
- Western Union Offers Apple PayTM as New Pay-In Option for Money Transfer Customers 1 view
- Radian Boosts Secure Homeownership with Job Loss Protection Insurance 1 view
- US manufacturing output strengthens, total output falls 1 view
- Sarah Stewart, Bassfield, Miss., Branch Service Leader, Receives Regions Bank’s Top Associate Honor 1 view
- The Dollar Faces Shutdown Headwinds 1 view
- Teva Pops on Layoffs 1 view
- Further Rise In South African Unemployment 1 view
- US Services PMI Marginally Higher 1 view
- Stocks tread water amid strong housing data 1 view
|Forex Broker Spreads »|
|Most Popular Articles »|
- DAX Hits All-time High; RSI is Overbought 1 view
- Greek Retail Sales Show Improvement 1 view
- Portugal Trade Deficit Widens 1 view
- Teva CEO Rumors Surface, Shares Higher 1 view
- Phillips 66 Partners Revises Timing of Conference Call Webcast on First-Quarter Financial Results 1 view
- US Homebuilder Confidence Soars to 8-year High in December: NAHB 1 view
- Levels to watch ahead of ECB Policy Meeting 1 view
- UK manufacturing activity advances for sixth consecutive month: Markit 1 view
- SanDisk Unveils the World’s Highest Capacity microSDTM Card 1 view