ACI Worldwide Strengthens Partnership with Yodlee, Empowering Financial Institutions to Increase Customer Engagement and Loyalty
ACI Worldwide (NASDAQ:ACIW) , a leading global provider of electronic payment and banking solutions, today announced an expanded partnership with Yodlee, a leading platform for digital financial services. The partnership empowers ACI’s financial institution (FI) customers to deliver optimal bill pay and online financial management experiences to their end users, ultimately resulting in improved consumer engagement and loyalty.
ACI is leveraging its Universal Payments (UP) framework to integrate multiple Yodlee API services-including aggregation, eBills, Alerts, PersonalFinance, FinApps and FastLink-across its online banking and ACI UP Banking Bill Payment solution suite. Through this partnership, ACI further underscores its strategic commitment to delivering a world-class banking bill pay solution that includes robust ebill content, PDF statements from an additional 450 billers and an improved end-user experience-powered by ACI Universal Payments.
ACI customers with Yodlee PersonalFinance not only benefit from deeper integration, but also from the opportunity to utilize ACI’s market-leading bill pay solutions, providing end users with the convenience of managing their finances and bill payments across multiple accounts, from a single online site. By offering a consolidated view of all financial accounts and bill payment data, financial institutions develop deeper relationships and improve overall engagement with their end users, creating a more loyal and profitable client base.
“ACI and Yodlee are market leaders that truly understand the diversity of the financial institution landscape and its customer base. We know that consumers want to quickly and easily manage all of their finances in one place. Further, customers are looking for more convenience and flexibility in their online payment services. ACI and Yodlee have partnered to deliver market-leading Personal Finance and eBill capabilities to give financial institutions a fully integrated solution that benefits their customers,” said Bill Parsons, Chief Customer Officer, Yodlee. “Delivering this added convenience not only results in a greater level of customer confidence, but also increases customer loyalty, retention and satisfaction.”
“We’re excited to advance our partnership with Yodlee and offer enhanced capabilities to our financial institution customers, which we believe will allow them to better compete and grow wallet share,” said Fred Gumbel, executive vice president, ACI Worldwide. “We pride ourselves on offering our customers choice, control and flexibility, and we continuously invest in providing them the best bill pay solutions available. This partnership further underscores that commitment.”
Yodlee will join ACI Worldwide at its annual ACI Technovation Conference 2014, held at the Gaylord Opryland Resort & Convention Center in Nashville, Tennessee, October 6-8, 2014.
About ACI Worldwide
ACI Worldwide, a Universal Payments company, powers electronic payments and banking for more than 5,000 financial institutions, retailers, billers and processors around the world. ACI software processes $13 trillion each day in payments and securities transactions for more than 250 of the leading global retailers, and 21 of the world’s 25 largest banks. Through our comprehensive suite of software products and hosted services, we deliver a broad range of solutions for payment processing; card and merchant management; online banking; mobile, branch and voice banking; fraud detection; trade finance; and electronic bill presentment and payment. To learn more about ACI, please visit www.aciworldwide.com. You can also find us on Twitter @ACI_Worldwide.
(c) Copyright ACI Worldwide, Inc. 2014.
ACI, ACI Payment Systems, the ACI logo and all ACI product names are trademarks or registered trademarks of ACI Worldwide, Inc., or one of its subsidiaries, in the United States, other countries or both. Other parties’ trademarks referenced are the property of their respective owners.
Product roadmaps are for informational purposes only and may not be incorporated into a contract or agreement. The development release and timing of future product releases remains at ACI’s sole discretion. ACI is providing the following information in accordance with ACI’s standard product communication policies. Any resulting features, functionality, and enhancements or timing of release of such features, functionality, and enhancements are at the sole discretion of ACI and may be modified without notice. All product roadmap or other similar information does not represent a commitment to deliver any material, code, or functionality, and should not be relied upon in making a purchasing decision.
- Biosense Webster, Inc. Launches Outcomes-Based, Risk-Sharing Program to Reinforce Significant Patient Benefits Demonstrated by Company’s Leading Contact Force Therapy 2 views
- EXCO Resources, Inc. Announces Credit Agreement Amendment, 2015 Capital Budget and Provides Operations and Reserves Update 1 view
- US dollar rebounds as Ukraine tensions ease 1 view
- Synchrony Financial Opens Career Center at Kettering Site 1 view
- US dollar inches higher in light trade 1 view
- British Pound Pulls Ahead 1 view
- Australian Currency Feels Pressure of a Rate Cut 1 view
- Canada adds 13,200 jobs in October 1 view
- Pepco Holdings Reports First Quarter 2015 Financial Results 1 view
- US dollar: A look ahead 1 view
|Forex Broker Spreads »|
|Most Popular Articles »|
- Dow’s Electronic Materials Meet Industry’s Next-Generation Requirements 1 view
- Brick House Tavern + Tap and Operation Homefront Launch Second Annual “Taste Freedom” Campaign 1 view
- Germany Unemployment Rate Steadies at 6.9% 1 view
- CBTS Compliant with SSAE-16 and HIPAA Standards 1 view
- Canadian Dollar Recovers from 3-Month Low as Trade Surplus Improves 1 view
- Airgas Names Matthew B. Whitton President – Airgas Northern California & Nevada Region 1 view
- US Dollar Index Backtracks on Disappointing Data 1 view
- US dollar rebounds as Ukraine tensions ease 1 view