Itron Announces Third Quarter 2014 Earnings Call Details
Itron, Inc. (NASDAQ:ITRI) announced today that it will report financial results for the three and nine month periods ended Sept. 30, 2014 in a press release to be issued at 4 p.m. Eastern Standard Time (EST) on Nov. 4, 2014. The company will hold a conference call to discuss the results at 4:30 p.m. EST. The company’s press release and financial statements will be available on the company’s website at http://investors.itron.com at 4 p.m. EST.
Interested parties can listen to the conference call on a live webcast. The webcast, along with a supplemental presentation, will begin at 4:30 p.m. EST and may be accessed from the company’s website at http://investors.itron.com/events.cfm. Participants should access the webcast 10 minutes prior to the start of the call to install and test any necessary audio software. Participants can also pre-register for the webcast at any time using the link above.
A telephone replay of the conference call will be available through Nov. 9, 2014. To access the telephone replay, dial 888-203-1112 or 719-457-0820, and enter passcode 8690717.
Itron is a world-leading technology and services company dedicated to the resourceful use of energy and water. We provide comprehensive solutions that measure, manage and analyze energy and water. Our broad product portfolio includes electricity, gas, water and thermal energy measurement devices and control technology; communications systems; software; as well as managed and consulting services. With thousands of employees supporting nearly 8,000 customers in more than 100 countries, Itron applies knowledge and technology to better manage energy and water resources. Together, we can create a more resourceful world. Join us: www.itron.com.
- Cigna Study: More than One-Fourth of U.S. Consumers with Dental Insurance Don’t Take Advantage of Their Coverage for Preventive Checkups 1 view
- Australian Currency Feels Pressure of a Rate Cut 1 view
- Celgene Receives Positive CHMP Opinion for OTEZLA(R) (apremilast), the First Oral PDE4 Inhibitor for the Treatment of Patients with Psoriasis and Psoriatic Arthritis 1 view
- Herbalife Celebrates Grand Opening of Winston-Salem Innovation and Manufacturing Facility 1 view
- Hulk Hogan(R), Chris Jericho(R), PaigeTM and Daniel Bryan(R) Headline New Season of WWE TOUGH ENOUGH(R) on USA Network Launching June 23 1 view
- US dollar rebounds as Ukraine tensions ease 1 view
- Rovi Corporation Issues Statement Regarding Engaged Capital’s Intention to Nominate Directors 1 view
|Forex Broker Spreads »|
|Most Popular Articles »|
- CBTS Compliant with SSAE-16 and HIPAA Standards 1 view
- Daily Commentary – Forex Analysis 26/03/15 1 view
- US stocks rebound as investors eye an end to the budget impasse 1 view
- Exterran Holdings Nominates Five New Directors to Its Board 1 view
- Synchrony Financial and MEGA Group USA Extend Consumer Financing Agreement 1 view
- UK Retail Sales Decline at Fastest Pace in Almost 2 Years 1 view
- NASDAQ Breaks Out on Robust Momentum 1 view
- Christopher Brody to Step down From Intuit Board of Directors; Richard Dalzell Nominated 1 view