Frontier Communications Announces Joseph Ferraiolo as Area General Manager for New Haven County
Frontier Communications Corporation (NASDAQ:FTR) a leading provider of communications services throughout 27 states and headquartered in Connecticut since 1946, announced today the appointment of Joseph C. Ferraiolo as Area General Manager for New Haven County, Connecticut. The appointment follows from Frontier’s agreement to acquire AT&T’s wireline business, statewide fiber network, and U-verse video and satellite operations in Connecticut. The Connecticut Public Utilities Regulatory Authority has issued a draft ruling in favor of the proposed acquisition, which is expected to be completed during the fourth-quarter of 2014. Ferraiolo reports to Paul Quick, Senior Vice President and General Manager of Frontier’s Connecticut operations.
Joe Ferraiolo (Photo: Business Wire)
As Area General Manager for Frontier’s operations in New Haven County, Ferraiolo will be responsible for every aspect of the customer experience, including all issues related to the provision of broadband, voice, U-verse and satellite TV; marketing; the development of business strategies; and providing leadership to engage employees and key community stakeholders.
Most recently, Ferraiolo served as Vice President of Auto and Boat Relocation Services, LLC in New Britain and before that, Director of Corporate Sales and Strategies for Siracusa Moving & Storage Service Company and Director of Corporate Sales for West End Moving & Storage Co. in Bridgeport. Those jobs, plus earlier positions in the moving industry, give Ferraiolo solid background in creating a superior customer experience and in-depth exposure to all areas of Connecticut. He is active in the community and a Past President of the Greater New Haven Jaycees, a former Executive Board Member of the Greater New Haven Chamber of Commerce, involved in Parks and Recreation in his hometown of Orange, a volunteer coordinator for the Connecticut Special Olympics held at Southern Connecticut State University in New Haven, and a member of the University of Connecticut’s Alumni association. He received a Bachelor of Science in Management & Human Resource Development from the University of Connecticut and is a graduate of Notre Dame High School in West Haven, Connecticut.
Commenting on the appointment, Paul Quick noted, “Joe has a proven track record of success in delivering outstanding customer experiences. We’re thrilled to have him join our Connecticut team. He will be instrumental in making Frontier the communications company that customers want to deal with for all the right reasons: technology, service, relationships and community involvement.”
Ferraiolo may be contacted at email@example.com.
About Frontier Communications
Frontier Communications Corporation (NASDAQ:FTR) offers broadband, voice, satellite video, wireless Internet data access, data security solutions, bundled offerings, specialized bundles for residential customers, small businesses and home offices, and advanced communications for medium and large businesses in 27 states. Frontier’s approximately 13,900 employees are based entirely in the United States. More information is available at www.frontier.com.
- UK Retail Sales Decline at Fastest Pace in Almost 2 Years 1 view
- NASDAQ Breaks Out on Robust Momentum 1 view
- Canadian Retail Sales Could Show Modest Improvement in February 1 view
- Eurozone Inflation Remains Perilously Low 1 view
- Strong Dollar Drives Commodities Losses 1 view
- New Relic Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering 1 view
- Howard Marks On Luck And Skill In Investing 1 view
- MeetMe Launches New Virtual Currency Product “Stickers” Inside Chat 1 view
- US Manufacturing Survey Improves 1 view
- Australian Currency Feels Pressure of a Rate Cut 1 view
|Forex Broker Spreads »|
|Most Popular Articles »|
- Hulk Hogan(R), Chris Jericho(R), PaigeTM and Daniel Bryan(R) Headline New Season of WWE TOUGH ENOUGH(R) on USA Network Launching June 23 1 view
- US dollar rebounds as Ukraine tensions ease 1 view
- Canadian Dollar Treads Water on Divergent Data Releases 1 view
- Rovi Corporation Issues Statement Regarding Engaged Capital’s Intention to Nominate Directors 1 view
- Genesee & Wyoming Inc. Enters into Agreement to Acquire Freightliner Group Limited; Expands Rail Operations in the United Kingdom, Continental Europe and Australia 1 view
- US Housing Starts Rise Nearly 30 Percent YOY 1 view
- US Dollar Index Gains as Euro, Pound Edge Lower 1 view
- CBTS Compliant with SSAE-16 and HIPAA Standards 1 view
- Daily Commentary – Forex Analysis 26/03/15 1 view
- Canadian Dollar Recovers from 3-Month Low as Trade Surplus Improves 1 view