Chesapeake Lodging Trust to Release Earnings for Quarter Ended September 30, 2014
Chesapeake Lodging Trust (NYSE:CHSP) will release its earnings for the quarter ended September 30, 2014 after the market closes on Monday, November 3, 2014 and will host a conference call later that afternoon at 5:00 p.m. Eastern Time. Participating on the call will be James L. Francis, President and Chief Executive Officer, and Douglas W. Vicari, Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer.
Interested individuals are invited to listen to the call by dialing (877) 683-0303 (U.S./Canadian callers) or (706) 643-5037 (International callers). The conference call ID is 15295377. A simultaneous webcast of the call will be available on the Trust’s website at www.chesapeakelodgingtrust.com. It is recommended that participants call or log on 10 minutes ahead of the scheduled start time to ensure proper connection.
A replay of the conference call will be available two hours after the live call until midnight on November 10, 2014. To access the replay, dial (855) 859-2056 (U.S./Canadian callers) or (404) 537-3406 (International callers). The conference call ID is 15295377. A webcast replay and transcript of the conference call will be archived and available on the Trust’s website for 12 months.
ABOUT CHESAPEAKE LODGING TRUST
Chesapeake Lodging Trust is a self-advised lodging real estate investment trust (REIT) focused on investments primarily in upper-upscale hotels in major business and convention markets and, on a selective basis, premium select-service hotels in urban settings or unique locations in the United States. The Trust owns 20 hotels with an aggregate of 6,116 rooms in eight states and the District of Columbia. Additional information can be found on the Trust’s website at www.chesapeakelodgingtrust.com.
- Cablevision Promotes Bret Richter to Executive Vice President, Corporate Finance & Development 2 views
- Euro Stable Ahead of Employment Data 1 view
- Jensen Joins Spirit Realty Capital, Inc. As Vice President – Investor Relations 1 view
- Tenet Healthcare Corporation Completes United Surgical Partners International and Aspen Healthcare Transactions 1 view
- Russia’s GDP Stagnation 1 view
- Lululemon Swings on CEO Shakeup 1 view
- European Session – Dollar under 120.00 yen ahead of FOMC minutes 1 view
- Citizens Bank Launches New Multi Year Borrowing Option for Student Loans 1 view
- German Inflation Picks Up 1 view
- US nonfarm payrolls surge in September 1 view
|Forex Broker Spreads »|
|Most Popular Articles »|
- US Wholesale Inventories Rise 0.3 Percent in December 1 view
- Stock market fluctuates following earnings, Fed speculation 1 view
- Yen Rises Against Dollar Following BoJ Decision to Keep Monetary Policy Unchanged 1 view
- Eurozone Current Account Falls Further 1 view
- Wall Street Webcasting Presents: Wells Fargo Securities: Geopolitical Tensions Cool Down But Growth Concerns in Europe Heat Up 1 view
- USDJPY: The bearish outlook remains in effect. 1 view
- Euro Breaks Higher; Friday’s Inflation will Test Currency Pair 1 view
- THE JOKER and Harley Quinn Bring Havoc, Chaos, Twists and Spins as Two New Rides Open for the 2015 Season 1 view
- USD/JPY below 120.00, EUR/USD up into 1.07 handle 1 view