CACI to Showcase Innovative Solutions and Services at 2014 AUSA Exposition
CACI International Inc (NYSE:CACI) will exhibit and demonstrate solutions for secure communications, training, and intelligence at the Association of the United States Army (AUSA) Annual Meeting and Exposition on October 13-15, 2014 at Walter E. Washington Convention Center in Washington, DC. CACI’s demonstrations can be viewed at booth #8029.
In keeping with this year’s exposition theme, “Trusted Professionals – Today and Tomorrow,” CACI will showcase innovative solutions to keep today’s Army strong and mission-ready, some of which include:
- A wireless smartphone solution for secure communications that utilizes tokens for encryption and authentication
- 4PLusTM, a flexible enterprise approach to supply chain management and the only IT system on the market that unifies end-to-end supply chain management and interfaces with an unlimited number of partner systems to provide a single face to the customer
- ePLM IDE, an enterprise product lifecycle management solution utilizing modeling and simulation techniques to realize program efficiencies
- Air Vigilance, a flexible, software-defined radio signals intelligence collection system
- Mobile training applications and 3D interactive multimedia instruction tailored to the Armed Forces
- A social media analytics solution providing early warnings of civil unrest, disease, election outcomes, and more
AUSA is the largest landpower exposition and professional development forum in North America. It brings together over 30,000 attendees, including senior leaders from the U.S. Army, Department of Defense, and Congress, as well as foreign dignitaries. The event provides a unique opportunity to showcase defense industry products and services to key Army and DoD decision-makers, discover new developments in defense technology, and meet with colleagues from the worldwide defense community.
According to CACI President and Chief Executive Officer Ken Asbury, “The solutions that CACI will showcase at AUSA highlight our commitment to bringing innovation to our government’s highest priorities in safeguarding the nation. Our secure mobility and signals intelligence solutions demonstrate our cutting-edge technologies for our Department of Defense and Intelligence Community customers.”
For further information on CACI’s attendance at the event, please visit www.caci.com and follow us on Twitter @CACIIntl.
CACI provides information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. A Fortune magazine World’s Most Admired Company in the IT Services industry, CACI is a member of the Fortune 1000 Largest Companies, the Russell 2000 Index, and the S&P SmallCap 600 Index. CACI provides dynamic careers for over 15,300 employees in 120 offices worldwide. Visit www.caci.com.
There are statements made herein which do not address historical facts, and therefore could be interpreted to be forward-looking statements as that term is defined in the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. Such statements are subject to factors that could cause actual results to differ materially from anticipated results. The factors that could cause actual results to differ materially from those anticipated include, but are not limited to, the risk factors set forth in CACI’s Annual Report on Form 10-K for the fiscal year ended June 30, 2013, and other such filings that CACI makes with the Securities and Exchange Commission from time to time. Any forward-looking statements should not be unduly relied upon and only speak as of the date hereof.
4PLusTM is a trademark of CACI International Inc
Sorry. No data so far.