Veeco Announces Date for Release of Third Quarter 2014 Financial Results and Upcoming Investor Relations Event
Veeco Instruments Inc. (Nasdaq:VECO) plans to release third quarter 2014 financial results after the market closes on Wednesday, October 29, 2014 and to hold a conference call to review these results at 5:00pm ET that day. To join the call, dial 1-888-684-1278 (toll free) or 913-312-0829 and use passcode 7677500. The call will also be webcast live on the Veeco website at ir.veeco.com. A replay of the call will be available beginning at 8:00pm ET that same evening through 8:00pm ET on Wednesday, November 12, 2014 at 1-888-203-1112 (toll free) or 1-719-457-0820, using passcode 7677500, and on the Veeco website.
Veeco management is scheduled to participate in the UBS Global Technology Conference at Cavallo Point, in Sausalito, CA on Tuesday, November 18, 2014 at 2:45pm PT. The presentation will be broadcast live or on replay via webcast and available on the Veeco website at ir.veeco.com. Presentation material will be posted to the Veeco website no later than 8:00am ET the morning of the presentation.
Veeco’s process equipment solutions enable the manufacture of LEDs, flexible OLED displays, power electronics, hard drives, MEMS and wireless chips. We are the market leader in MOCVD, MBE, Ion Beam and other advanced thin film process technologies. Our high performance systems drive innovation in energy efficiency, consumer electronics and network storage and allow our customers to maximize productivity and achieve lower cost of ownership. For information on our company, products and worldwide service and support, please visit www.veeco.com.
To the extent that this news release discusses expectations or otherwise makes statements about the future, such statements are forward-looking and are subject to a number of risks and uncertainties that could cause actual results to differ materially from the statements made. These factors include the risks discussed in the Business Description and Management’s Discussion and Analysis sections of Veeco’s Annual Report on Form 10-K for the year ended December 31, 2013 and in our subsequent quarterly reports on Form 10-Q, current reports on Form 8-K and press releases. Veeco does not undertake any obligation to update any forward-looking statements to reflect future events or circumstances after the date of such statements.
- Canadian housing starts rise in July 1 view
- Echelon Expands its IzoT Platform for the IIoT to Enable Multiprotocol Wired and Wireless Building Automation Systems 1 view
- US Groundbreaking, Building Permits Plunge in January 1 view
- Greek Current Account Deficit Widens 1 view
- UK House Prices Settle Down This Month 1 view
- Slight Drop In Japanese Inflation 1 view
- Schwab Announces Planned Launch of Schwab Intelligent Portfolios 1 view
- Western Union Holds 9th Annual Consumer Protection and Compliance Conference 1 view
- B&W Volund Consortium Awarded Contract To Build Waste-To-Energy Power Plant in Scotland 1 view
- Stocks Trade Mixed Ahead of Data and Earnings 1 view
|Forex Broker Spreads »|
|Most Popular Articles »|
- The Federal Reserve Begins Its Two Day Meeting Today 1 view
- The Marcus Corporation Appoints Rachel McKinney Vice President of Human Resources 1 view
- US pending home sales decline sharply in October 1 view
- Semis Show Strong Seasonal Tendencies for April 1 view
- Western Union Offers Apple PayTM as New Pay-In Option for Money Transfer Customers 1 view
- JPMorgan’s $7.2 Billion in Legal Fees Weigh on Earnings 1 view
- NTT America Builds on Strengths with New Channel Partner Program 1 view
- Cable Holds Ground Following Mixed Retail Sales Data 1 view
- Rent-A-Center Promotes Jonathan Parks to Vice President, Global Logistics and Distribution 1 view
- Dex Media and Yext Sign Agreement to Expand Small Business Internet Marketing Offerings 1 view