Mariano’s Brings Foodie Experience to North Shore Communities
Tomorrow at 6:00 a.m., Roundy’s, Inc. (“Roundy’s”) (NYSE:RNDY) , a leading grocer in the Midwest, will open its newest Mariano’s location in Glenview, Ill. Mariano’s Glenview is located steps from the Golf Metra stop, at 25 Waukegan Road and will provide Glenview and surrounding communities with an unparalleled shopping experience. To date, Mariano’s 28 locations have created over 10,000 jobs across the Chicagoland area since first opening its doors just four years ago.
“We look forward to joining the North Shore community with our new Glenview location,” said Bob Mariano, chairman and CEO of Roundy’s. “When we open our doors tomorrow, we will be here to help customers shop well, eat well and live well, whether you come to grocery shop, relax with a glass of wine or even meet up with friends or family for dinner.”
The Glenview store will provide signature Mariano’s experiences that customers have grown to know and love – including live piano music, a wine bar that also includes cold beer on tap, as well as a specialty cheese shop, luxury wines and seafood featuring the freshest premium items, many brought from shore to store within 24 hours.
Mariano’s Glenview will also offer the following:
- Vero authentic Italian coffee and gelato shop features premium coffees fresh-roasted locally and homemade gelato
- Todds BBQ offers daily smoked brisket, ribs, sausage and more – with a variety of sauces to fit shoppers’ tastes
- Bakery with artisan breads, pastries, cakes, donuts and rolls baked daily in-store, along with ethnic and Italian treats
- International aisle highlighting global cuisine with tastes from 15 countries as well as an expanded Kosher food selection
- Floral department showcases more than 30 varieties of cut flower bunches and unique, recipe-specific bouquets plus floral arrangements from in-house designers
- Full-service pharmacy with friendly and accessible pharmacists, immunization services, the Mariano’s Prescription Savings Club and the unique PharmaSmart Blood Pressure machine
In celebration of the new Mariano’s Glenview location, the Roundy’s Foundation will make donations to two food pantries as part of its ongoing commitment to making a positive impact on local neighborhoods. Recipients include the Northfield Township Food Pantry, which has served Township families for over 40 years, as well as the Niles Township Food Pantry, which serves over 3,500 individuals every month.
Mariano’s Glenview is open seven days a week from 6:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. The pharmacy is open Monday through Friday, 9:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m. and Saturday and Sunday 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Roundy’s is a leading grocer in the Midwest with nearly $4 billion in sales and more than 23,000 employees. Founded in Milwaukee in 1872, Roundy’s operates 150 retail grocery stores and 97 pharmacies under the Pick ‘n Save, Copps, Metro Market and Mariano’s retail banners in Wisconsin and Illinois. Roundy’s is committed to helping the communities its stores serve through the Roundy’s Foundation. Chartered in 2003, the Roundy’s Foundation mission is to support organizations working to relieve hunger and helping families in crisis due to domestic abuse, neglect and other at-risk situations.
Sorry. No data so far.