DeVry University Appoints Pamela Daly as Metro President of San Francisco Bay Area
DeVry University today announced the appointment of Pamela Daly as president of the Fremont campus in California. Daly will manage operations, admissions and career advising at the Fremont campus and, as metro president, will oversee operations at the university’s Daly City, Oakland and San Jose locations (known collectively as the San Francisco Bay Metro).
DeVry University Appoints Pamela Daly as Metro President of San Francisco Bay Area (Photo: Business Wire)
Daly brings more than 20 years of higher education experience to the role, joining DeVry University in May 2008 as the president of the San Diego campus. Since then, Daly has been committed to student service excellence. Her skills and attention toward the development of a high-performing team resulted in collaboration focused on student success and graduation.
“DeVry University and our students in the San Francisco Bay Metro will benefit greatly from Pam’s vision, leadership and commitment to student success,” said Robert Paul, president of DeVry University. “Her operations experience, coupled with her work in admissions and student lending, brings great value and experience to the role of San Francisco Bay Area metro president.”
Before she joined DeVry University, Daly’s career included positions as the vice president of sales at Goal Financial, LLC; as a senior loan consultant at Education Finance Group; and as an admissions director/recruiter at Christian Heritage College/San Diego Christian College.
Daly earned her bachelor’s degree in counseling psychology from Christian Heritage College in San Diego and her master’s degree in counseling psychology from Liberty University in Lynchburg, Va.
About DeVry University
Founded in 1931, DeVry University is one of the largest private-sector universities in North America. The university’s mission is to foster student learning through high-quality, career-oriented education integrating technology, business, science and the arts. With more than 90 locations, DeVry University delivers practitioner-oriented undergraduate and graduate degree programs onsite and online that meet the needs of a diverse and geographically dispersed student population. Home to five colleges of study, including Business & Management, Engineering & Information Sciences, Health Sciences, Liberal Arts & Sciences, and Media Arts & Technology, DeVry University’s outstanding faculty members work in the fields that they teach, providing students with real-world experiences that prepare them for high-growth careers.
DeVry University is institutionally accredited by The Higher Learning Commission and a member of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, www.ncahlc.org. DeVry University, a part of DeVry Education Group Inc. (NYSE:DV) , is based in Downers Grove, Ill. For more information about DeVry University, find us on Twitter @DeVryUniv, Facebook /DEVRYUNIVERSITY or visit newsroom.devry.edu.
- Enanta Pharmaceuticals Announces Data Presentations on Regimens Containing Protease Inhibitors Paritaprevir and ABT-493 at The International Liver CongressTM 2015 2 views
- Synchrony Financial and MEGA Group USA Extend Consumer Financing Agreement 1 view
- UK Retail Sales Decline at Fastest Pace in Almost 2 Years 1 view
- NASDAQ Breaks Out on Robust Momentum 1 view
- Christopher Brody to Step down From Intuit Board of Directors; Richard Dalzell Nominated 1 view
- Eurozone Inflation Remains Perilously Low 1 view
- Strong Dollar Drives Commodities Losses 1 view
- Dennis J. DeCore Joins Comstock Capital Value Fund 1 view
- Howard Marks On Luck And Skill In Investing 1 view
- MeetMe Launches New Virtual Currency Product “Stickers” Inside Chat 1 view
|Forex Broker Spreads »|
|Most Popular Articles »|
- Herbalife Celebrates Grand Opening of Winston-Salem Innovation and Manufacturing Facility 1 view
- Hulk Hogan(R), Chris Jericho(R), PaigeTM and Daniel Bryan(R) Headline New Season of WWE TOUGH ENOUGH(R) on USA Network Launching June 23 1 view
- Rovi Corporation Issues Statement Regarding Engaged Capital’s Intention to Nominate Directors 1 view
- Genesee & Wyoming Inc. Enters into Agreement to Acquire Freightliner Group Limited; Expands Rail Operations in the United Kingdom, Continental Europe and Australia 1 view
- NuStar Energy L.P. Announces Binding Open Season for Proposed Second South Texas Crude Oil Pipeline System Expansion Project 1 view
- CBTS Compliant with SSAE-16 and HIPAA Standards 1 view
- Daily Commentary – Forex Analysis 26/03/15 1 view
- US stocks rebound as investors eye an end to the budget impasse 1 view
- Exterran Holdings Nominates Five New Directors to Its Board 1 view