INVESTOR ALERT: Law Offices of Howard G. Smith Announces Lead Plaintiff Deadline in the Class Action Lawsuit Against Impax Laboratories, Inc.
Law Offices of Howard G. Smith reminds investors that purchasers of the securities of Impax Laboratories, Inc. (“Impax” or the “Company”) (NASDAQ:IPXL) between May 20, 2013 and July 28, 2014, inclusive (the “Class Period”), have until October 14, 2014, to file a motion to be appointed as lead plaintiff in the shareholder lawsuit.
Impax develops, manufactures and markets bioequivalent pharmaceutical products, and develops and markets branded products. The Company currently has one late-stage branded pharmaceutical product candidate being developed internally, RYTARYTM (IPX066), an extended-release capsule formulation of carbidopa-levodopa for the symptomatic treatment of Parkinson’s disease.
The Complaint alleges that throughout the Class Period, defendants made materially false and misleading statements regarding quality control matters at the Company’s Taiwan production facility. Specifically, defendants misrepresented and/or failed to disclose that: (1) the Company failed to maintain proper quality control and manufacturing practices at its Taiwan facility in violation of current Good Manufacturing Practices; (2) the manufacturing deficiencies at the Taiwan facility could have a material adverse impact on the Company’s ability to successfully launch RYTARY, and jeopardized the Company’s ability to manufacture, sell, and distribute generic pharmaceutical products; and (3), based on the foregoing, defendants lacked a reasonable basis for their positive statements about the Company and its outlook, including statements about its ability to launch RYTARY.
If you are a member of the Class described above, you may move the Court no later than October 14, 2014, to serve as lead plaintiff, if you meet certain legal requirements. To be a member of the Class, you need not take any action at this time; you may retain counsel of your choice or take no action and remain an absent member of the Class. If you wish to learn more about this action, please contact Howard G. Smith, Esquire, of Law Offices of Howard G. Smith, 3070 Bristol Pike, Suite 112, Bensalem, Pennsylvania 19020 by telephone at (215) 638-4847, toll-free at (888) 638-4847, or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or visit our website at http://www.howardsmithlaw.com.
- Greek mid-year budget surplus 1 view
- SpartanNash Announces Third Quarter Fiscal Year 2014 Financial Results 1 view
- Aussie Approaches 0.94 US ahead of RBA Meeting Minutes 1 view
- Mercer lead trustee advisor on UK’s largest pension buy-out: lb2.5 billion L&G bulk annuity purchase of TRW Pension Scheme liabilities 1 view
- Economic sentiment, business climate improve in euro area 1 view
- US third quarter GDP beats advance estimate 1 view
- Energy Stocks Could Climb Higher as OPEC Output Falls 1 view
- LNB Bancorp, Inc. Shareholders Vote to Approve Merger with Northwest Bancshares Inc. 1 view
- U.S. Army Orders Oshkosh FMTVs 1 view
- Stocks close out worst week since June 1 view
|Forex Broker Spreads »|
|Most Popular Articles »|
- Outlook on the US dollar ahead of FOMC minutes, key data 1 view
- USD/JPY currency pair moves up to resistance levels near 100 1 view
- Yellen’s Comments Wednesday will Drive Market Sentiment 1 view
- Carmelo Anthony, Marshawn Lynch, Skylar Diggins, Serena Williams, LeBron James, Gabby Douglas, Lionel Messi, Dale Earnhardt Jr. and Lindsey Vonn among Top Athletes to Receive Nominations for Nickelodeon’s Kids’ Choice Sports Awards 1 view
- EXCO Resources, Inc. Announces Credit Agreement Amendment, 2015 Capital Budget and Provides Operations and Reserves Update 1 view
- Eurozone Manufacturing Reaches 31-Month High: Markit 1 view
- United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees and Accenture Deliver Global Biometric Identity Management System to Aid Displaced Persons 1 view
- US stocks left afloat as congress reaches resolution 1 view
- Box Introduces Box Developer Edition to Power Apps for the Digital Enterprise 1 view
- US Homebuilder Confidence Soars to 8-year High in December: NAHB 1 view