David McLaughlin, CFP(R) of Nutfield Financial Services Recognized as Five Star Wealth Manager
Five Star Professional has named David McLaughlin as one of the New Hampshire recipients of the 2014 Five Star Wealth Manager award. The award winners appeared in a special section in the October issue of New Hampshire Magazine. Five Star Professional partnered with New Hampshire Magazine to conduct research to identify a select group of wealth managers who are exceptional in both their ability and their commitment to overall satisfaction. Approximately twelve percent of the 1,734 licensed wealth managers in the state of New Hampshire were selected.
A survey was provided to 237 high-net-worth-households in the state of New Hampshire. Survey respondents were asked to evaluate wealth managers they knew through personal experience and to evaluate them based upon ten criteria. Both negative and positive evaluations were included in the scoring. Only wealth managers with a minimum of five years of experience were considered. Each wealth manager was reviewed for regulatory actions, civil judicial actions and customer complaints as reported by regulatory agencies. The final list was reviewed by a panel of local financial services industry professionals.
Five Star Professional provides localized, independent client satisfaction research on the performance of service professionals. Five Star Professional conducts research with consumers, and industry peers and leaders, to identify service professionals who score highest in overall satisfaction. Award candidates also undergo a thorough regulatory review. Five Star Professional joins forces with city and regional magazines to make the research results available to consumers in 46 markets across the United States and now, Canada. Five Star Professional was founded in 2005 and is based in Minneapolis. For more information, go to: www.fivestarprofessional.com
About Nutfield Financial Services, Ltd.
David McLaughlin, CFP(R) is founded Nutfield Financial Services, Ltd., an independent financial services corporation and Registered Investment Advisor based in Auburn, NH. Mr. McLaughlin is also a registered representative of Investors Capital Corporation, Member FINRA/SIPC. He specializes in comprehensive financial planning services, including retirement planning, estate planning, Medicaid pre-planning, investment planning, insurance planning and tax planning. Mr. McLaughlin may be reached at (603) 644-4855 or email@example.com. Please feel free to visit on the web at www.nutfieldfinancial.com.
About Investors Capital Corporation:
Investors Capital Corporation (ICC) of Lynnfield, Massachusetts is a member of the Cetera Financial Group and a wholly owned subsidiary of RCS Capital Corporation (RCAP). Our mission is to provide financial advisors with 5-Star Servicesm and support, including advisory programs, strategic practice management and marketing services, and technology, to help them grow their businesses and exceed their clients’ expectations. We received the Broker/Dealer of the Year award in 2013, 2011, 2001 and 2000. For more information, please call (800) 949-1422 x4814 or visit www.investorscapital.com.
- US Homebuilder Confidence Soars to 8-year High in December: NAHB 1 view
- Strong PMI Data Fails Ignite the Euro 1 view
- UK Services PMI Recovers Strongly 1 view
- Greek mid-year budget surplus 1 view
- SpartanNash Announces Third Quarter Fiscal Year 2014 Financial Results 1 view
- Aussie Approaches 0.94 US ahead of RBA Meeting Minutes 1 view
- Economic sentiment, business climate improve in euro area 1 view
- US third quarter GDP beats advance estimate 1 view
- Energy Stocks Could Climb Higher as OPEC Output Falls 1 view
|Forex Broker Spreads »|
|Most Popular Articles »|
- U.S. Army Orders Oshkosh FMTVs 1 view
- Stocks close out worst week since June 1 view
- Outlook on the US dollar ahead of FOMC minutes, key data 1 view
- USD/JPY currency pair moves up to resistance levels near 100 1 view
- Yellen’s Comments Wednesday will Drive Market Sentiment 1 view
- Carmelo Anthony, Marshawn Lynch, Skylar Diggins, Serena Williams, LeBron James, Gabby Douglas, Lionel Messi, Dale Earnhardt Jr. and Lindsey Vonn among Top Athletes to Receive Nominations for Nickelodeon’s Kids’ Choice Sports Awards 1 view
- EXCO Resources, Inc. Announces Credit Agreement Amendment, 2015 Capital Budget and Provides Operations and Reserves Update 1 view
- Eurozone Manufacturing Reaches 31-Month High: Markit 1 view
- United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees and Accenture Deliver Global Biometric Identity Management System to Aid Displaced Persons 1 view
- US stocks left afloat as congress reaches resolution 1 view