PPG Architectural Coatings Wins 2014 Monster of HR Award
Monster presented PPG Architectural Coatings (U.S. and Canada) with the Monster of HR Award(R) at the 2014 Monster Recruitment Technology Summit in Phoenix, AZ last week. Selected by popular vote from approximately 200 summit attendees, the Monster of HR Award celebrates exceptional success stories of how Monster customers have met recruitment challenges with innovative solutions.
The attendees voted on a trio of finalists, also including: STS Aviation and Virtusa Corporation. The winner, PPG Architectural Coatings, is an industry leader in residential and commercial coatings, delivering the latest technologies and operational advancements through its strong portfolio of brands. PPG Architectural Coatings employs approximately 7,000 people and is a business unit of PPG Industries, the world’s leading coatings and specialty products company. Through implementation of a comprehensive recruitment marketing strategy, including Monster Career Sites & Applications and a Monster Cloud Solution, the PPG team achieved tremendous success metrics, including a 2,000% increase in their job apply rate.
“PPG is pleased to accept the 2014 Monster of HR award,” said Shannon Pelissero, Talent Acquisition Manager, PPG Architectural Coatings. “To be acknowledged among our peers and by Monster, a leader in human resources, makes this a particularly special honor.”
“These companies, PPG Architectural Coatings, STS Aviation Group and Virtusa Corporation, exemplify Monster’s mantra to ‘Find Better’ – they work every day to source, interview and hire the best talent for their company and clients, all while providing great opportunities for job seekers,” said Jeff Greenler, Vice President of Global Brand and Advertising, Monster. “We are happy to recognize the efforts of all three companies and are proud of how they’re using Monster’s technology to connect with the talent they need.”
Video case studies of all three finalists are available at the following links:
- PPG Architectural Coatings: http://youtu.be/RkT4Xhduqac
- STS Aviation Group: http://youtu.be/fvrBxN-EDIQ
- Virtusa Corporation: http://youtu.be/SnYEoOfwRP0
For information on Monster’s technology solutions, please visit http://hiring.monster.com.
About Monster Worldwide
Monster Worldwide, Inc. (NYSE:MWW) , is a global leader in successfully connecting job opportunities and people. Monster uses the world’s most advanced technology to help people Find Better, matching job seekers to opportunities via digital, social and mobile solutions including monster.com(R), our flagship website, and employers to the best talent using a vast array of products and services. As an Internet pioneer, more than 200 million people have registered on the Monster Worldwide network. Today, with operations in more than 40 countries, Monster provides the broadest, most sophisticated job seeking, career management, recruitment and talent management capabilities globally. For more information visit monster.com/about.
PPG: BRINGING INNOVATION TO THE SURFACE.TM
PPG Industries’ vision is to continue to be the world’s leading coatings and specialty materials company. Through leadership in innovation, sustainability and color, PPG helps customers in industrial, transportation, consumer products, and construction markets and aftermarkets to enhance more surfaces in more ways than does any other company. Founded in 1883, PPG has global headquarters in Pittsburgh and operates in nearly 70 countries around the world. Reported net sales in 2013 were $15.1 billion. PPG shares are traded on the New York Stock Exchange (symbol: PPG). For more information, visit www.ppg.com and follow @PPGIndustries on Twitter.
Bringing innovation to the surface is a trademark of PPG Industries Ohio, Inc.
- AOL Furthers its Commitment to Investing in Women and Youth and Strengthening Local Communities with Launch of AOL Charitable Foundation 2 views
- Euro Cuts Losses as CPI Moderates at 0.5% 2 views
- Bitcoin at the centre of international drug trade 1 view
- Gold advances as risk-aversion creeps in 1 view
- AstraZeneca to Update on Progress with Immuno-Oncology Pipeline and Combination Treatments at ASCO 2015 1 view
- Gold Prices Consolidation Forming Bearish Continuation Pattern 1 view
- US Wholesale Inventories Rise Only 0.1 Percent in July 1 view
- US dollar treading water ahead of service PMI 1 view
- Luxoft Appoints New Managing Director in Stuttgart, Germany 1 view
- Cracker Barrel Foundation Sponsors Military Retreat in Nashville 1 view
|Forex Broker Spreads »|
|Most Popular Articles »|
- Euro Cuts Losses as CPI Moderates at 0.5% 2 views
- Bank of Canada maintains rate targets, revises growth outlook 1 view
- Christopher Brody to Step down From Intuit Board of Directors; Richard Dalzell Nominated 1 view
- Metals Break Through Support Driving Mining Stocks Lower 1 view
- ISS and Glass Lewis Recommend Shareholders of Myers Industries Vote GAMCO’s BLUE Proxy Card at the 2015 Annual Meeting 1 view
- Stocks tread water amid strong housing data 1 view
- Dow Chemical Chooses TETRA Digital Radio Technology from Motorola Solutions for Its Operations in the Netherlands 1 view
- GBPUSD Softer On Pessimistic Bank Of England Inflation Report 1 view
- Merck Sinks on Januvia Concerns 1 view