Barnes & Noble Announces a Special Veterans Day Offer to Honor Military Members and Their Families:
Barnes & Noble, Inc. (NYSE:BKS), the nation’s largest retail bookseller and the leading retailer of content, digital media and educational products, today announced a special, one day, in-store-only Veterans Day offer of 15% off the new 7-inch and 10-inch Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 NOOK and the popular NOOK GlowLight devices. This special in-store-only offer is available to veterans, active duty military members and their families on Veterans Day, Tuesday, November 11, at all Barnes & Noble stores nationwide.
With the 15% discount, the family of NOOK devices will be offered at incredible values. The 7-inch Galaxy Tab 4 NOOK will be available for the exciting low price of $152.99, the 10-inch Galaxy Tab 4 NOOK will be priced at $271.99 and the NOOK GlowLight will be priced at only $101, while supplies last. In addition, to further celebrate Veterans Day, the NOOK Daily Find will highlight a military history eBook title, The Forgotten 500: The Untold Story of the Men Who Risked All for the Greatest Rescue Mission of World War II by Gregory A. Freeman (nook.com/dailyfind). The eBook, normally available for $12.99, will be available on November 11 at a special low price of $2.99.
Veterans and active duty military members will need proof of their military service for them and their families to qualify for this special offer, and will be required to present valid military or veterans ID at checkout. Acceptable forms of identification include a current military identification card, a VA Universal Access Card, a Military I.D., DD-214 (discharge papers), or a Veterans Service Organization Card (including groups like the VFW, DAV, AmVets, MOAA, FRA and the American Legion).
Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 NOOK
The new Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 NOOK devices combine Samsung’s leading technology and NOOK’s extraordinary content and reading experience. Available in both 7-and 10-inch screen sizes, the new NOOKs by Samsung offer the best of both worlds: full-featured Android tablets optimized for reading and entertainment. During Veterans Day, in stores only, veterans and active duty military members can get the 7-inch tablet for the low price of $152.99 after an instant rebate and the 10-inch device for a great value of only $271.99 after an instant rebate. Both devices come with more than $200 in free content from the NOOK Store(R), including a new assortment of bestselling books, popular TV shows, top magazines and apps, plus a $5 starter credit towards any NOOK purchase.
NOOK GlowLight is designed especially for people who love escaping into a great book – anytime, anywhere. Tremendously light, with a fresh, contemporary design and soft-touch back that fits beautifully in the hand, NOOK GlowLight features perfectly lit pages, sharper text and advanced display technology for an optimized long-form reading experience that’s more natural and immersive than ever. With the special Veterans Day offer, veterans and active duty military members will be able to purchase the NOOK GlowLight for the incredibly low price of only $101 after an instant rebate.
For more details on this great offer, customers can ask the knowledgeable booksellers at Barnes & Noble’s more than 650 stores.
About Barnes & Noble, Inc.
Barnes & Noble, Inc. (NYSE:BKS) is a Fortune 500 company, the nation’s largest retail bookseller and the leading retailer of content, digital media and educational products. The Company operates 658 Barnes & Noble bookstores in 50 states, and one of the Web’s largest e-commerce sites, BN.com (www.bn.com). Its NOOK Media LLC subsidiary is a leader in the emerging digital reading and digital education markets. The NOOK digital business offers award-winning NOOK(R) products and an expansive collection of digital reading and entertainment content through the NOOK Store(R) (www.nook.com), while Barnes & Noble College Booksellers LLC operates 705 bookstores serving over five million students and faculty members at colleges and universities across the United States. General information on Barnes & Noble, Inc. can be obtained by visiting the Company’s corporate website: www.barnesandnobleinc.com.
Barnes & Noble(R), Barnes & Noble Booksellers(R) and Barnes & Noble.com(R) are trademarks of Barnes & Noble, Inc. or its affiliates.
For more information on Barnes & Noble, follow us on https://twitter.com/BNBuzz, http://instagram.com/barnesandnoble and http://thebarnesandnoble.tumblr.com, and like us on https://www.facebook.com/barnesandnoble.
About NOOK Media LLC
NOOK reading and entertainment products make it easy to Read What You Love, Anywhere You LikeTM with a fun, easy-to-use and immersive digital reading experience. With NOOK, customers gain access to the expansive NOOK Store(R) of more than 3 million digital books in the US and UK, plus periodicals, comics, apps, movies and TV shows, and the ability to enjoy content across a wide array of popular devices through free NOOK Reading AppsTM. Find NOOK devices in Barnes & Noble stores and online at www.nook.com, as well as leading retailers including Best Buy, Walmart, Target and many others. NOOK products are available in the United Kingdom at leading retailers; NOOK content can be purchased at www.nook.co.uk.
NOOK(R), the NOOK logos and NOOK MediaTM are trademarks of barnesandnoble.com llc or its affiliates.
- Enanta Pharmaceuticals Announces Data Presentations on Regimens Containing Protease Inhibitors Paritaprevir and ABT-493 at The International Liver CongressTM 2015 2 views
- Dennis J. DeCore Joins Comstock Capital Value Fund 1 view
- Howard Marks On Luck And Skill In Investing 1 view
- MeetMe Launches New Virtual Currency Product “Stickers” Inside Chat 1 view
- Cigna Study: More than One-Fourth of U.S. Consumers with Dental Insurance Don’t Take Advantage of Their Coverage for Preventive Checkups 1 view
- Australian Currency Feels Pressure of a Rate Cut 1 view
- Celgene Receives Positive CHMP Opinion for OTEZLA(R) (apremilast), the First Oral PDE4 Inhibitor for the Treatment of Patients with Psoriasis and Psoriatic Arthritis 1 view
- Herbalife Celebrates Grand Opening of Winston-Salem Innovation and Manufacturing Facility 1 view
- Hulk Hogan(R), Chris Jericho(R), PaigeTM and Daniel Bryan(R) Headline New Season of WWE TOUGH ENOUGH(R) on USA Network Launching June 23 1 view
- Rovi Corporation Issues Statement Regarding Engaged Capital’s Intention to Nominate Directors 1 view
|Forex Broker Spreads »|
|Most Popular Articles »|
- NuStar Energy L.P. Announces Binding Open Season for Proposed Second South Texas Crude Oil Pipeline System Expansion Project 1 view
- CBTS Compliant with SSAE-16 and HIPAA Standards 1 view
- Daily Commentary – Forex Analysis 26/03/15 1 view
- US stocks rebound as investors eye an end to the budget impasse 1 view
- Exterran Holdings Nominates Five New Directors to Its Board 1 view
- Synchrony Financial and MEGA Group USA Extend Consumer Financing Agreement 1 view
- UK Retail Sales Decline at Fastest Pace in Almost 2 Years 1 view
- NASDAQ Breaks Out on Robust Momentum 1 view
- Christopher Brody to Step down From Intuit Board of Directors; Richard Dalzell Nominated 1 view