Kohl’s Delivers the Hottest Holiday Event with the Coolest Black Friday Deals
Kohl’s Department Stores (NYSE:KSS) today announced its Black Friday event filled with incredible savings opportunities, must-have national and exclusive brands and amazing new products around every corner of the store. The excitement begins at 6 p.m.* Thanksgiving Day at Kohl’s stores nationwide and continues through the evening with brand new deals and promotions, Twitter trivia and more. Customers eager to get a jumpstart on their shopping lists can begin taking advantage of Black Friday Deals on Kohls.com starting earlier than ever on Monday, Nov. 24 through 3 p.m. CT Black Friday.
“Kohl’s is the place to shop first on Thanksgiving for incredible ‘Price Meltdown’ doorbusters and great savings on everything from national brand must-haves to exclusive fashions like Juicy Couture and Simply Vera Vera Wang,” said Michelle Gass, Kohl’s chief customer officer. “Customers will find great gifts for everyone on their list, with added savings only at Kohl’s, through our new Yes2You Rewards program and $15 Kohl’s Cash. We will deliver an engaging, rewarding holiday shopping experience like never before.”
In-Store-Only, Absolute Hottest Price Meltdowns on Thanksgiving Day**: Starting 6 p.m. Thanksgiving Day, while supplies last, Kohl’s will offer the absolute hottest price meltdowns on special items available in store only. For added convenience, price meltdown deals will be prominently displayed in store so customers can locate them easily. Must-have items include:
- $399.99 LG 49″ LED 1080p TV with IPS panel. Reg. $599.99. Some discounts may not apply. Limit 1 per customer.
- $99.99 ea. Final Price. 1/4ct. T.W. diamond pendants. 10K gold. Sale $124.99 ea. Reg. $495 ea.
- $79.99 Canon PowerShot ELPH 135 16MP camera. Reg. $119.99.
- $12.99 Disney Frozen giftable tees by Jumping Beans(R). Orig. $26.00
- $6.99 All Barbie(R) Fashionista and Monster High dolls. Reg. $17.99 – $34.99.
- $4.99 Toastmaster kitchen electrics after $10 mail-in rebate. Sale $14.99 ea. Reg. $29.99 ea.
More Than 500 of the Coolest Black Friday Deals In Store and Online: From 6 p.m. Thanksgiving Day until 1 p.m. Black Friday, customers shopping in stores will save on more than 500 of the coolest deals, including sought-after toys, electronics, kitchen appliances, jewelry and more. Kohls.com shoppers can begin taking advantage of these deals starting on Monday, Nov. 24 through 3 p.m. CT Black Friday.
- 50 percent off all toys from Playskool(R), Fisher-Price(R), Little Tikes(R), Step 2, Barbie(R), Monster High, Hot Wheels(R), Matchbox(R), Nerf(R), Tonka(R) and Play-Doh(R).
- $199.99 Ninja ultima blender dual-stage blending technology. Reg. $379.99. Some discounts may not apply.
- $99.99 Jawbone UP24 Bluetooth activity tracking wristband. Reg. $129.99.
- $39.99 Serta(R) memory foam bed pillows. Reg. $99.99 ea.
- $2.99 The Big One(R) bath towels. Reg. $9.99.
Even More Ways to Save
- Only Once A Year – $15 Kohl’s Cash for Every $50 Spent: From Monday, Nov. 24 through Sunday, Nov. 30, customers will earn an amazing $15 Kohl’s Cash for every $50 spent in store or online, to use on a future visit on all Kohl’s items including top national brands such as Disney, Keurig(R), KitchenAid(R), Gaiam(R), Nike, Levi’s(R) and more, with no earn limit. See Kohls.com or store for details.
- Yes2You Rewards: New this Black Friday, customers who sign up for Kohl’s new Yes2You RewardsTM program will find even more great savings when they shop Kohl’s on Black Friday. Customers will earn points on every purchase in stores and on Kohls.com with no limit on points earned and no cost to join.
- Kohl’s Charge: Customers receive exclusive discounts 12 times per year and for a limited time only, customers will save up to 20 percent on their first day’s purchases when they open a Kohl’s Charge. In addition, customers can combine their Kohl’s Charge discounts with our incredible sale prices and special offers to maximize their savings.
Black Friday Twitter Trivia***: Beginning Monday, Nov. 24 through Black Friday, Kohl’s will give away more than $20,000 in Kohl’s gift cards with the first ever Black Friday Twitter Trivia event. Kohl’s will tweet out trivia questions to followers and those with the correct answer to the current trivia question who use the hashtags #BlackFriday and #KohlsSweeps in their tweet will be entered for a chance to win a $500 Kohl’s gift card. From 6 p.m. CT on Thanksgiving through 2 a.m. CT Black Friday, customers will have more than 30 chances to win. Follow @Kohls on Twitter for details.
Black Friday Gift Shop: For customers who like to shop with a game plan, starting Saturday, Nov. 22, Kohl’s Black Friday Gift Shop will give customers the chance to preview the top Black Friday deals and create their own shopping list on Kohls.com. Starting Monday, Nov. 24, deals will be live for shopping with quick and easy checkout on Kohls.com only through Friday, Nov. 28 at 3 p.m CT.
Kohl’s (NYSE:KSS) is a leading specialty department store with 1,163 stores in 49 states. With a commitment to inspiring and empowering families to lead fulfilled lives, the company offers amazing national and exclusive brands, incredible savings and inspiring shopping experiences in-store, online at Kohls.com and via mobile devices. Committed to its communities, Kohl’s has raised more than $257 million for children’s initiatives nationwide through its Kohl’s Cares(R) cause merchandise program, which operates under Kohl’s Cares, LLC, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Kohl’s Department Stores, Inc. For additional information about Kohl’s philanthropic and environmental initiatives, visit www.Kohls.com/Cares. For a list of store locations and information, or for the added convenience of shopping online, visit www.Kohls.com.
Connect with Kohl’s:
Cautionary Statement Regarding Forward Looking Information
This press release contains “forward-looking statements” within the meaning of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995, including guidance on the Company’s targeted sales and earnings. Kohl’s intends forward-looking terminology such as “believes,” “expects,” “may,” “will,” “should,” “anticipates,” “plans,” or similar expressions to identify forward-looking statements. Such statements are subject to certain risks and uncertainties, which could cause Kohl’s actual results to differ materially from those anticipated by the forward-looking statements. These risks and uncertainties include, but are not limited to those described in Item 1A in Kohl’s Annual Report on Form 10-K, which is expressly incorporated herein by reference, and other factors as may periodically be described in Kohl’s filings with the SEC.
* Store hours may vary by locations. See Kohls.com for details.
**Quantities limited; no rain checks; prices valid until 1 p.m. on Friday, Nov. 28 or while supplies last. See Kohls.com or store for details.
*** NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Sweepstakes ends 11/28/14 at 3:00 p.m. CT. Open only to legal residents of the 50 U.S. and D.C., 18 years of age or older. Limit one (1) entry/person/Sweepstakes Period. See complete Official Rules available 11/24/14 at www.kohls.com/blackfridaysweepstakes for full details including sweepstakes periods, eligibility restrictions, conditions & limitations. Void where prohibited.
Sorry. No data so far.