ChannelAdvisor Honored with 2014 NCTA Best Use of Technology for E-Commerce Award
ChannelAdvisor Corporation (NYSE:ECOM) , a leading provider of cloud-based e-commerce solutions that enable retailers and manufacturers to increase global sales, today announced that it has been recognized by the North Carolina Technology Association (NCTA) as the 2014 Best Use of Technology for E-Commerce award winner. The Best Use of Technology for E-Commerce category celebrates the development or implementation of technology to improve the online purchasing experience for customers. Winners were announced at the NC Tech Awards Gala on November 6 at the Raleigh Convention Center in front of approximately 800 attendees.
“The ChannelAdvisor team has worked tirelessly to develop a technologically advanced global e-commerce platform,” said David Spitz, ChannelAdvisor president and chief operating officer. “We proudly share this recognition from NCTA with the incredible employees we’ve recruited and retained over the years who have made ChannelAdvisor a go-to technology for retailers looking to drive profitability and e-commerce success.”
The NC Tech Awards are North Carolina’s only statewide technology awards program. Since 1995, the NC Tech Awards (formerly the NCTA 21 Awards) have honored companies and individuals for outstanding achievement in the technology sector. To learn more about the NC Tech Awards, visit http://www.nctechnology.org/events/overview/nc_tech_awards/2014.aspx.
The ChannelAdvisor platform offers retailers and manufacturers leading cloud-based solutions to efficiently automate and manage the online selling process across multiple channels, including third-party marketplaces and digital marketing channels such as paid search and comparison shopping engines. Through a single inventory feed, ChannelAdvisor customers can manage their overall online selling process, from listing to order management, from one platform. By eliminating the tedious tasks of optimizing online listings and analyzing performance, ChannelAdvisor enables sellers to increase sales and successfully scale their e-commerce businesses.
ChannelAdvisor (NYSE:ECOM) is a leading provider of cloud-based e-commerce solutions that enable retailers and manufacturers to integrate, manage and optimize their merchandise sales across hundreds of online channels including Amazon, Google, eBay, Facebook and more. Through automation, analytics and optimization, ChannelAdvisor customers can leverage a single inventory feed to more efficiently list and advertise products online, and connect with shoppers to increase sales. Billions of dollars in merchandise value are driven through ChannelAdvisor’s platform every year, and thousands of customers use ChannelAdvisor’s solutions to help grow their businesses. For more information, visit www.channeladvisor.com.
- Wall Street Webcasting Presents: Wells Fargo Securities: Geopolitical Tensions Cool Down But Growth Concerns in Europe Heat Up 2 views
- Stocks tread water amid strong housing data 1 view
- Brazil’s Trade Balance Now In Deficit 1 view
- Quarterly Tankan survey shows challenges ahead for Japan 1 view
- DAX Hits All-time High; RSI is Overbought 1 view
- Greek Retail Sales Show Improvement 1 view
- Portugal Trade Deficit Widens 1 view
- Teva CEO Rumors Surface, Shares Higher 1 view
- Phillips 66 Partners Revises Timing of Conference Call Webcast on First-Quarter Financial Results 1 view
- US Homebuilder Confidence Soars to 8-year High in December: NAHB 1 view
|Forex Broker Spreads »|
|Most Popular Articles »|
- SanDisk Unveils the World’s Highest Capacity microSDTM Card 1 view
- Stocks End Bumpy Week in the Red 1 view
- The Risks to the Greenback in Manufacturing 1 view
- Ryder Honors Top Drivers of the Year 1 view
- GBPUSD Weighed Down By Increasing UK Deficit 1 view
- US factory orders rise 1.1% in March 1 view
- Rent-A-Center Promotes Mark Denman to Executive Vice President of AcceptanceNow 1 view
- Existing home sales fall sharply in US 1 view
- US Service Economy Expands at Fastest Pace since September: Markit 1 view