Mercer Completes Its Acquisition of Jeitosa Group International
Mercer announced today that it has completed the acquisition of the business of Workday Services Partner Jeitosa Group International, a leading global HR business consultancy and IT systems integration firm. Mercer is now a full Workday Services Partner. Clients can leverage integrated Workday services from Mercer, encompassing both global strategic HR consulting and technical systems deployment and integration.
As a full Workday Services Partner, Mercer offers clients a complete end-to-end solution including:
- Workday Human Capital Management (HCM) deployments
- Project management, change readiness and communications support
- Post-deployment assessments and on-going Workday system optimization
- Job family architecture design, including job catalogues and salary compensation
Terms of the agreement were not disclosed.
To learn more, please visit http://www.mercer.com/services/talent/workday.html.
Mercer is a global leader in talent, health, retirement and investments. Mercer helps clients around the world advance the health, wealth and performance of their most vital asset – their people. Mercer’s 20,000 employees are based in more than 43 countries and the firm operates in over 130 countries. Mercer is a wholly owned subsidiary of Marsh & McLennan Companies (NYSE:MMC) , a global team of professional services companies offering clients advice and solutions in the areas of risk, strategy and human capital. With 55,000 employees worldwide and annual revenue exceeding $12 billion, Marsh & McLennan Companies is also the parent company of Marsh, a global leader in insurance broking and risk management; Guy Carpenter, a global leader in providing risk and reinsurance intermediary services; and Oliver Wyman, a global leader in management consulting. For more information, visit www.mercer.com. Follow Mercer on Twitter @MercerInsights.
Jeitosa Group International was founded in 2004 to provide global, strategic and functional business and information technology services to Global Fortune 1000 organizations. Jeitosa provides thought-leading, global business and technology solutions to drive enterprise effectiveness. Jeitosa’s transnational network provides direct services in more than 40 countries and leverages an average of 20+ years of experience of human resources and information technology experience.
- Enanta Pharmaceuticals Announces Data Presentations on Regimens Containing Protease Inhibitors Paritaprevir and ABT-493 at The International Liver CongressTM 2015 2 views
- Rovi Corporation Issues Statement Regarding Engaged Capital’s Intention to Nominate Directors 1 view
- Genesee & Wyoming Inc. Enters into Agreement to Acquire Freightliner Group Limited; Expands Rail Operations in the United Kingdom, Continental Europe and Australia 1 view
- NuStar Energy L.P. Announces Binding Open Season for Proposed Second South Texas Crude Oil Pipeline System Expansion Project 1 view
- CBTS Compliant with SSAE-16 and HIPAA Standards 1 view
- Daily Commentary – Forex Analysis 26/03/15 1 view
- US stocks rebound as investors eye an end to the budget impasse 1 view
- Exterran Holdings Nominates Five New Directors to Its Board 1 view
- Synchrony Financial and MEGA Group USA Extend Consumer Financing Agreement 1 view
- UK Retail Sales Decline at Fastest Pace in Almost 2 Years 1 view
|Forex Broker Spreads »|
|Most Popular Articles »|
- Christopher Brody to Step down From Intuit Board of Directors; Richard Dalzell Nominated 1 view
- Eurozone Inflation Remains Perilously Low 1 view
- Strong Dollar Drives Commodities Losses 1 view
- Dennis J. DeCore Joins Comstock Capital Value Fund 1 view
- Howard Marks On Luck And Skill In Investing 1 view
- MeetMe Launches New Virtual Currency Product “Stickers” Inside Chat 1 view
- Cigna Study: More than One-Fourth of U.S. Consumers with Dental Insurance Don’t Take Advantage of Their Coverage for Preventive Checkups 1 view
- Australian Currency Feels Pressure of a Rate Cut 1 view
- Celgene Receives Positive CHMP Opinion for OTEZLA(R) (apremilast), the First Oral PDE4 Inhibitor for the Treatment of Patients with Psoriasis and Psoriatic Arthritis 1 view