Rocket Fuel Completes First Integration Milestone of the Origin DMP Platform
Rocket Fuel (NASDAQ:FUEL) , a leading provider of artificial intelligence (AI) advertising and marketing solutions for global agencies and brands, today announced the release of its first [x+1] integration. Combining the power of Rocket Fuel’s artificial intelligence driven campaign decisioning and [x+1]’s Origin DMP technology gives marketers and agencies higher performance, broader reach, and the ability to create and reach custom audiences at scale with expanded video and mobile capabilities.
Completing this milestone just two months after the acquisition of [x+1], demonstrates Rocket Fuel’s commitment to delivering an integrated DMP and DSP platform as part of its vision of Marketing That LearnsTM. This combined platform is actively in use with customers in the insurance and financial industries as well as battle tested by political campaigns over the past several weeks.
This combined platform is a solid first step toward delivering a unified SaaS marketing platform where AI can be applied to the entire customer journey, creating a virtuous cycle where owned media informs paid media and paid media informs owned media. It drives increased performance for marketers and relevance and value for consumers.
As Rocket Fuel and [x+1] technologies continue to come together, the solutions will empower marketers and their agencies to unlock unique insights and uncover data patterns that connect the dots across addressable channels such as web, email, display, mobile, social, and video, as well as channels previously not programmatically accessible like print, direct mail, and point-of-sale. This combined platform will have access to Rocket Fuel’s inventory across 20 global ad exchanges for display, video, and mobile.
“The power of leveraging first-party data in real time allows our clients to immediately realize the benefits of Rocket Fuel’s Marketing That LearnsTM platform, where each customer action is evaluated and then used to inform and cause the next action to occur, without delay, by leveraging insights learned via paid or owned media,” said Simon Hayhurst, Senior Vice President of Product at Rocket Fuel. “This real-time capability is key for today’s marketer where every minute matters.”
Real-Time Syndication Removes Time Delay
Rocket Fuel customers can now onboard first-party data directly into Rocket Fuel’s DSP without working with a third-party DMP. This seamless configuration avoids the delay of coordinating with a third-party DMP and provides the value-added capability of pushing updates in real time.
Optimize, Scale, and Analyze Audiences for Superior Campaign Performance
Rocket Fuel customers have direct real-time access to Origin DMP’s technology in order to find specific segments and optimal times of day to reach ideal targets. In sum, customers can use first-party data to build audiences, seamlessly target those audiences in the Rocket Fuel DSP, and analyze the overall data in the Origin DMP for a complete 360-degree platform.
For more information, please visit http://rocketfuel.com/blog/rocket-fuel-reaches-first-integration-milestone.
About Rocket Fuel
Rocket Fuel delivers a leading programmatic media-buying platform at Big Data scale that harnesses the power of artificial intelligence (AI) to improve marketing ROI in digital media across web, mobile, video, and social channels. Rocket Fuel powers digital advertising and marketing programs globally for customers in North America, Europe, and APAC. Customers trust Rocket Fuel’s Advertising That Learns(R) platform to achieve brand and direct-response objectives in diverse industries from luxury cars to financial services to retail. Rocket Fuel currently operates in more than 20 offices worldwide and trades on the NASDAQ Global Select Market under the ticker symbol “FUEL.” For more information, please visit http://www.rocketfuel.com or call 1-888-717-8873.
- Trading Outlook – NZD/USD 2 views
- Alibaba Cloud Computing’s Aliyun Worldwide Developer Conference Attracts More than 10,000 Global Developers and Partners 2 views
- Eurozone Economic Sentiment Plummets 1 view
- Western Union Offers Apple PayTM as New Pay-In Option for Money Transfer Customers 1 view
- Brazil’s Trade Balance Now In Deficit 1 view
- Crude prices buoyed despite bearish gasoline data 1 view
- No Change In German Unemployment 1 view
- Christopher Brody to Step down From Intuit Board of Directors; Richard Dalzell Nominated 1 view
- BlackRock Annual Global Investor Pulse Survey: Latin America 1 view
- Nasdaq Composite Hits Resistance, S&P Notches All-time High 1 view
|Forex Broker Spreads »|
|Most Popular Articles »|
- Trading Outlook – NZD/USD 2 views
- Priceline.com Rockets Higher 1 view
- Interactive Brokers Group Reports Brokerage Metrics for September 2014, includes Reg.-NMS Execution Statistics 1 view
- LNB Bancorp, Inc. Shareholders Vote to Approve Merger with Northwest Bancshares Inc. 1 view
- Caesarstone Announces Date for First Quarter Fiscal Year 2015 Results 1 view
- SunCoke Energy, Inc. and SunCoke Energy Partners, L.P. Issue Statement on Proposed New IRS Regulations and Submit Comment Letter 1 view
- 21st Century Fox and Apollo Announce Agreement to Create a Leading Global Multi-Platform Content Provider, Bringing Together Endemol, Shine Group and CORE Media 1 view
- Stocks were hammered after weak Wal-Mart earnings 1 view
- GBP/USD Strengthens as BOE Maintains Rates 1 view