ACE Rolls Out ACE Worldview for ACE Construction; Online Platform Eases Administration of Insurance Policy Management
ACE Group today announced that it is providing insurance brokers, contractors and construction industry clients with access to its award-winning ACE Worldview(R) online platform, a significant enhancement to traditional insurance policy management within the construction industry.
ACE Worldview, which was first introduced in 2010, will enable improved, real-time management of contractor practice accounts and wrap-up programs. The online platform simplifies the overall administration of workers’ compensation policies for construction wrap-up project sponsors, and enables construction industry clients to access all subcontractors’ policies, endorsements, and audits through a single web-based portal.
Geoffrey Hall, Senior Vice President, ACE Construction, said, “We listened to our brokers and clients and recognized the need to expand access of the ACE Worldview platform to include our construction customers. By utilizing this web-based platform, they can save time and increase their overall efficiency in policy management, thus enabling an increased focus on critical jobsite-related issues, such as safety and loss prevention.”
Some additional benefits of ACE Worldview for ACE Construction include:
- Electronic Delivery of Policies - ACE will issue policies and endorsements electronically, via the ACE Worldview portal, to policyholders who consent to electronic delivery
- Audit and Adjustment Manager Portal - Assists clients and brokers in the review and verification of premium audit and program adjustments
- Document Library - Electronic repository of all policies and endorsements, as well as other program documents, such as notices of elections, collateral agreements, and captive reinsurance agreements
- ACE Accelerator - Technology solution for the automation of the uninsured and underinsured motorist (UM/UIM) coverage selection forms process
- Contact Information - Detailed contact information for the ACE Construction underwriting team and other contacts important to servicing the program
For a full list of features, and more information regarding ACE Worldview, click here. Insurance is provided by insurance companies within ACE Group. All products may not be available in all jurisdictions. The product information above is a summary only. The insurance policy actually issued contains the terms and limits of the contract. For more information about ACE’s Construction Industry Practice and its range of product and services please visit our website.
ACE Group is one of the world’s largest multiline property and casualty insurers. With operations in 54 countries, ACE provides commercial and personal property and casualty insurance, personal accident and supplemental health insurance, reinsurance, and life insurance to a diverse group of clients. ACE Limited, the parent company of the ACE Group, is listed on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE:ACE) and is a component of the S&P 500 index. Additional information can be found at: www.acegroup.com, or follow ACE on Twitter, https://twitter.com/ACEGroupNA.
Sorry. No data so far.