Waters PATROL UPLC Process Analysis System Receives Product Innovation Leadership Award from Frost & Sullivan
Waters Corporation (WAT:NYSE) today announced it received the 2014 Product Innovation Award for PATROL UPLC(R) Process Analysis System from Frost & Sullivan in the Global Process Liquid Chromatography market.
Since it was first introduced in 2004, ACQUITY UltraPerformance Liquid Chromatography(R) (UPLC(R)) pioneered a new category of chromatographic performance with the commercialization of sub-2-m (micron) particle columns engineered in tandem with advanced instrumentation and fluidics modules to deliver superior performance at higher pressures. In 2010, Waters expanded the scope of its UPLC technology to process environments by launching the PATROL UPLC Process Analysis System based on ACQUITY UPLC Technology.
Janani Balasundar, industry analyst at Frost & Sullivan, noted, “With a perfect mix of technological expertise and extensive market experience, Waters has helped its customers reap an abundance of benefits by optimizing process operations with strict conformity to existing regulatory standards. The PATROL UPLC Process Analysis System is most often used in applications in research and development, quality control, and process engineering.”
Balasundar continues, saying, PATROL UPLC combines “a unique blend of functionally rich attributes, which includes speed of analysis, ability to generate calibration curves for quantitation of different analytes, and availability of an automated barcode reader; this distinguishes Waters Corporations systems in the market.”
On behalf of the employees of Waters, we are honored to receive this recognition from such a respected organization like Frost & Sullivan, said Rohit Khanna, Vice President of Worldwide Marketing and Informatics for the Waters Division. The PATROL UPLC Process Analysis System provides our customers, for the first time, the combination of automation and UPLC together for direct online connection to their processes with real-time UPLC analysis.
About PATROL UPLC Process Analysis System
The PATROL UPLC Process Analysis System provides access to real-time, chromatographic-quality analysis for in-process samples. This process analytical technology (PAT) tool gives customers streaming Critical Quality Attributes (CQA) feedback, aligning UPLC Technology with Quality by Design (QbD) principles in process development laboratories. PATROL UPLC is designed to increase efficiencies and reduce costs based on less product variability and less waste, enhance scientific foundation of product review, improve the overall product development lifecycle, and build a stronger scientific knowledge base for all products and better overall interaction between regulatory bodies and industry partners.
For more information on PATROL UPLC Process Analysis System, please visit: www.waters.com/PATROL.
About Waters Corporation (www.waters.com)
For 50 years, Waters Corporation (NYSE:WAT) creates business advantages for laboratory-dependent organizations by delivering practical and sustainable innovation to enable significant advancements in such areas as healthcare delivery, environmental management, food safety, water quality worldwide, and high value chemicals.
Pioneering a connected portfolio of separations science, laboratory information management, mass spectrometry and thermal analysis, Waters technology breakthroughs and laboratory solutions provide an enduring platform for customer success.
With revenue of $1.9 billion in 2013 and 6,000 employees, Waters is driving scientific discovery and operational excellence for customers worldwide.
Waters, ACQUITY, UPLC and PATROL UPLC are trademarks of Waters Corporation.
- Stocks close out worst week since June 2 views
- Brazilian Current Account Widens Further 1 view
- Improvement In South African Retail Sales 1 view
- UK housing construction grows at fastest pace in nearly a decade: Markit 1 view
- Strong PMI Data Fails Ignite the Euro 1 view
- US third quarter GDP beats advance estimate 1 view
- Blackstone Portfolio Company Phoenix Tower International Announces Acquisition of T4U Holding Brasil S.A., Comprising More Than 500 Wireless Towers in Brazil 1 view
- Tech bubble brewing? Analysts are divided 1 view
- Hillary Ebach to become vice president, general counsel for Journal Media Group 1 view
- Stocks Hold Upward Sloping Trend 1 view
|Forex Broker Spreads »|
|Most Popular Articles »|
- Stocks close out worst week since June 2 views
- US stocks rise as signs of prolonged stimulus emerge 1 view
- Retail sales lift Canadian dollar 1 view
- Can FOMC Minutes Boost Struggling Greenback? 1 view
- Hyatt Regency Dubai Creek Heights Officially Opens 1 view
- Strong Eurozone Industrial Output Reported 1 view
- BIND Therapeutics Appoints Hagop Youssoufian, M.Sc., M.D. as Chief Medical Officer 1 view
- Euro area inflation rebounds from 4-year low 1 view
- North American Pair Falls on Income Data 1 view
- Yen Gains Traction after Weak US Data 1 view