Spectrum Pharmaceuticals to Present Corporate Update at the Jefferies 2014 Global London Healthcare Conference on November 19th
Spectrum Pharmaceuticals (NasdaqGS: SPPI), a biotechnology company with fully integrated commercial and drug development operations with a primary focus in hematology and oncology, today announced that an overview of the Company’s business strategy and commercial and development-stage programs will be given at the Jefferies 2014 Global London Healthcare Conference in London. The Company presentation is on Wednesday, November 19, 2014, at 8:40 AM GMT.
A live webcast of Spectrum’s presentation will be available at http://www.sppirx.com.
About Spectrum Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Spectrum Pharmaceuticals is a leading biotechnology company focused on acquiring, developing, and commercializing drug products, with a primary focus in oncology and hematology. Spectrum and its affiliates market five oncology drugs: FUSILEV(R) (levoleucovorin) for Injection; FOLOTYN(R) (pralatrexate injection); ZEVALIN(R) (ibritumomab tiuxetan) Injection for intravenous use; MARQIBO(R) (vinCRIStine sulfate LIPOSOME injection) for intravenous infusion; and BELEODAQ(R) (belinostat) for Injection. Spectrum’s strong track record in in-licensing and acquiring differentiated drugs, and expertise in clinical development have generated a robust, diversified and growing pipeline of product candidates in advanced-stage Phase 2 and Phase 3 studies. More information on Spectrum is available at www.sppirx.com.
Forward-looking statement – This press release may contain forward-looking statements regarding future events and the future performance of Spectrum Pharmaceuticals that involve risks and uncertainties that could cause actual results to differ materially. These statements are based on management’s current beliefs and expectations. These statements include, but are not limited to, statements that relate to our business and its future, including certain company milestones, Spectrum’s ability to identify, acquire, develop and commercialize a broad and diverse pipeline of late-stage clinical and commercial products, leveraging the expertise of partners and employees around the world to assist us in the execution of our strategy, and any statements that relate to the intent, belief, plans or expectations of Spectrum or its management, or that are not a statement of historical fact. Risks that could cause actual results to differ include the possibility that our existing and new drug candidates may not prove safe or effective, the possibility that our existing and new applications to the FDA and other regulatory agencies may not receive approval in a timely manner or at all, the possibility that our existing and new drug candidates, if approved, may not be more effective, safer or more cost efficient than competing drugs, the possibility that our efforts to acquire or in-license and develop additional drug candidates may fail, our lack of sustained revenue history, our limited marketing experience, our dependence on third parties for clinical trials, manufacturing, distribution and quality control and other risks that are described in further detail in the Company’s reports filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission. We do not plan to update any such forward-looking statements and expressly disclaim any duty to update the information contained in this press release except as required by law.
SPECTRUM PHARMACEUTICALS, INC.(R), FUSILEV(R), FOLOTYN(R), ZEVALIN(R), MARQIBO(R), and BELEODAQ(R) are registered trademarks of Spectrum Pharmaceuticals, Inc and its affiliates. REDEFINING CANCER CARETM and the Spectrum Pharmaceuticals logos are trademarks owned by Spectrum Pharmaceuticals, Inc. Any other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
(c) 2014 Spectrum Pharmaceuticals, Inc. All Rights Reserved
- US Inflation Slows Significantly 1 view
- Pebblebrook Hotel Trust to Host Institutional Investor and Security Analyst Conference in San Francisco, California September 28 & 29, 2015 1 view
- FDA Approves Jakafi(R) (ruxolitinib) for the Treatment of Patients with Uncontrolled Polycythemia Vera 1 view
- Commerce Bank Introduces New Visa(R) Rewards and Signature Rewards Credit Card Affiliations 1 view
- Avnet Technology Solutions Promotes Eduardo Barron to Vice President for Latin America and the Caribbean 1 view
- Sterling Bounces After Solid Production and Retail Data 1 view
- CommScope Targets Light Poles for Metro Cell Deployments 1 view
- Sterling Reverses After Carney’s Comments 1 view
- PPG Aerospace Expands Sealants Production Capacity at UK Facility 1 view
- Aussie Surges Following GDP Beat 1 view
|Forex Broker Spreads »|
|Most Popular Articles »|
- Aussie Surges Following GDP Beat 1 view
- US economic activity improves slightly in September: Chicago Fed 1 view
- LSIS Accelerates Delivery of Smart Train Control System with Comprehensive Wind River Solution 1 view
- Chevron’s Earnings Fall on Rising Costs 1 view
- Nasdaq Composite Hits Resistance, S&P Notches All-time High 1 view
- THE JOKER and Harley Quinn Bring Havoc, Chaos, Twists and Spins as Two New Rides Open for the 2015 Season 1 view
- Gilead Sciences Jumps Higher, Again… 1 view
- Canadian Dollar Directionless as Trade Deficit Widens 1 view
- Mixed Manufacturing Figures Across The Globe 1 view
- Harman to Collaborate with Pono and Neil Young to Bring Pono HD Music into the Car 1 view