Affymetrix Announces Webcast of Investor Day 2014 on Monday November 17, 2014
Affymetrix, Inc. (NASDAQ:AFFX) today announced that the company will host a live webcast in conjunction with its Investor Day on Monday, November 17, 2014 at 11:30 a.m. ET. Presentations from management will include a strategic update from Frank Witney, President & CEO, as well as a financial update from Gavin Wood, EVP & CFO.
There will also be presentations from leading researchers and customers including;
- The Importance of Biobanks – Dr. Peter Donnelly, Oxford University & Wellcome Trust Center for Human Genetics
- Translational Medicine Applications for RNA-ISH – Dr. David Ting, Massachusetts General Hospital Cancer Center, Harvard Medical School
- Advances in Non-Invasive Prenatal Testing – Dr. Ken Song, Chief Executive Officer, Ariosa Diagnostics
- Genetics & Cancer – Dr. Joshua Schiffman, Huntsman Cancer Institute, University of Utah
The live audio webcast and subsequent replay may be accessed by visiting the Investor Relations section of the company’s website at
www.affymetrix.com. The archived webcast will be available shortly after conclusion of the presentation and will be available on the company’s website for 14 days following the presentation.
Affymetrix technologies enable multiplex and simultaneous analysis of biological systems at the cell, protein, and gene level, facilitating the rapid translation of bench-top research into clinical and routine use for human health and wellness.
We strive to provide leadership and support, partnering with our customers in pharmaceutical, diagnostic, and biotechnology companies, as well as leading academic, government, and non-profit research institutes in their quest for answers toward using biology for a better world.
More than 2,300 microarray systems have been shipped around the world and more than 48,000 peer-reviewed papers have been published citing our technologies. Affymetrix is headquartered in Santa Clara, California, and has manufacturing facilities in Cleveland, Ohio, San Diego, Vienna and Singapore. The Company has about 1,100 employees worldwide and maintains sales and distribution operations across Europe, Asia, and Latin America. For more information about Affymetrix, please visit www.affymetrix.com.
- Earnings preview: Target Corp. 1 view
- EUR/USD trades virtually unchanged 1 view
- Steady Reading On French Inflation 1 view
- Sterling Breaks Out on Strong Momentum 1 view
- Sterling Slides as Minutes Reveal Hawkish Central Bank that is Not Yet Ready to Act 1 view
- Bel First Quarter Net Earnings Increase 122%, Sales Set a Record $142.0 Million 1 view
- Stocks Rebound on Outside Reversal Day Following Fed Minutes 1 view
- Burger King-Tim Hortons Merger Boosts Canadian Dollar 1 view
- North American Pair Falls on Income Data 1 view
- USD/JPY Breaks Out as MACD Generates Buy Signal 1 view
|Forex Broker Spreads »|
|Most Popular Articles »|
- Stocks move higher after strong employment report 1 view
- Increasing Yields Benefit the Greenback 1 view
- Ascena Retail Group, Inc. Announces Participation in Telsey Advisory Group’s 5th Annual Fall Consumer Conference 1 view
- Sterling Falters Against US Dollar As Data Drives Interest Rate Speculation 1 view
- No Rate Moves By ECB Or Bank Of England 1 view
- Mortgage REITs Still Trading Below Book Value…And Still a Bargain 1 view
- Loonie Poised to Gain Ground on Strong Employment Report 1 view
- US Housing Data Steps into the Spotlight 1 view
- Movado Group, Inc. to Present at the Telsey Advisory Group 5th Annual Fall Consumer Conference 1 view
- CHARTS OF THE DAY 1 view