Jacobs to Webcast Presentation to Financial Analysts
Jacobs Engineering Group Inc. (NYSE:JEC) invites investors and other interested parties to listen to a live webcast of its presentation to financial analysts from the Westin New York Grand Central on Tuesday, November 25, 2014, which begins at 8:00 a.m. ET.
The presentation is expected to focus on results for Fiscal Year 2014 and the outlook for Fiscal Year 2015. Interested parties can view slides and listen to the presentation by going to www.Jacobs.com.
Jacobs is one of the world’s largest and most diverse providers of technical professional and construction services.
Statements made in this release that are not based on historical fact are forward-looking statements. We base these forward-looking statements on management’s current estimates and expectations as well as currently available competitive, financial and economic data. Forward-looking statements, however, are inherently uncertain. There are a variety of factors that could cause business results to differ materially from our forward-looking statements. For a description of some of the factors which may occur that could cause actual results to differ from our forward-looking statements please refer to our 2013 Form 10-K, and in particular the discussions contained under Items 1 – Business, 1A – Risk Factors, 3 – Legal Proceedings, and 7 – Management’s Discussion and Analysis of Financial Condition and Results of Operations. We do not undertake to update any forward-looking statements made herein.
- American Water’s Customer Account Management Website, My H2O Online, Goes Mobile 1 view
- Synchrony Financial and Pep Boys Extend Consumer Financing Program 1 view
- U.S. Bancorp Declares 4.1 Percent Increase in Quarterly Common Stock Dividends 1 view
- Cerus and Biomedica Foscama Group S.p.A. Enter Distribution Agreement for the INTERCEPT Blood System in Italy 1 view
- Unilever Acquires Talenti(R) Gelato & Sorbetto 1 view
- United Rentals to Webcast Investor Day Meeting 1 view
- Banks and Brokers Benefit from Strong Jobs Report 1 view
- FedEx gains with modest growth projections 1 view
- Digital River to Speak, Sponsor and Exhibit at the Money20/20 Conference 1 view
- Western Union Extends USSC Agent Agreement in the Philippines 1 view
|Forex Broker Spreads »|
|Most Popular Articles »|
- CA Technologies Executive Vice President Amit Chatterjee to Deliver RSA Conference Keynote 1 view
- Genzyme’s Lemtrada Approved by the FDA 1 view
- Propertyware(R) Introduces Maintenance PlusTM 1 view
- Citi Announces Digital Marketing Alliance with Zillow 1 view
- Dr. Susan Groenwald to be Inducted as Fellow of the American Academy of Nursing 1 view
- AIG Names Martha Gallo Head of Internal Audit; Paulette Mullings-Bradnock to Lead Strategic Expense Management 1 view
- Merck Receives FDA Breakthrough Therapy Designation for KEYTRUDA(R) (pembrolizumab) in Advanced Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer 1 view
- Marsh & McLennan Agency Acquires MHBT Inc. 1 view
- PharMerica Acquires Millennium Pharmacy Systems 1 view
- Republic Bank Comes to Glassboro, Begins New Store Construction to Open in December 2014 1 view