Adobe Adopts Splunk Software and Cloud Services for Operational Intelligence
Splunk Inc. (NASDAQ:SPLK) , provider of the leading software platform for real-time Operational Intelligence, today announced that Adobe has adopted Splunk(R) software as its Operational Intelligence platform. Adobe has significantly expanded its use of Splunk Enterprise deployed on Amazon Web Services (AWS). Adobe has also selected Splunk Cloud, which runs on AWS, and the Splunk App for Enterprise Security for new and existing use cases to support global IT operations, application delivery and security.
Adobe believes that Splunk solutions are vital to both its cloud transformation and continuously evolving security portfolio to help ensure customers receive a great experience with the highest levels of service and security. Standardizing on the Splunk platform will enable Adobe to better collaborate across its Digital Media, Digital Marketing and Corporate IT business centers. Splunk solutions provide in-depth real-time visibility and new insights into the machine data across the organization.
Adobe’s Digital Media team uses Splunk solutions for IT operations and applications delivery to help ensure the highest-quality product performance across Adobe’s popular Creative Cloud service. Adobe’s Digital Marketing team uses Splunk solutions to help deliver a flawless user experience and for continuous security monitoring across its portfolio of marketing cloud services.
“It is great to see Adobe, a leading cloud company, count on Splunk Cloud as a key component of its IT and security strategy,” said Marc Olesen, senior vice president and general manager of cloud solutions, Splunk. “Splunk software and cloud services are flexible and adaptable, and help secure, manage and optimize assets in any IT environment. We are happy to provide the industry’s first cloud service backed by a 100 percent uptime SLA, which helps ensure Adobe customers can securely access their services in the cloud and have a great experience.”
Download Splunk Enterprise for free today or get started with Splunk Cloud through the Splunk Online Sandbox. To learn more about the industry’s first cloud service with a 100 percent uptime SLA, visit the Splunk Cloud website.
About Splunk Inc.
Splunk Inc. (NASDAQ:SPLK) provides the leading software platform for real-time Operational Intelligence. Splunk(R) software and cloud services enable organizations to search, monitor, analyze and visualize machine-generated big data coming from websites, applications, servers, networks, sensors and mobile devices. More than 7,900 enterprises, government agencies, universities and service providers in 100 countries use Splunk software to deepen business and customer understanding, mitigate cybersecurity risk, prevent fraud, improve service performance and reduce cost. Splunk products include Splunk(R) Enterprise, Splunk CloudTM, Hunk(R), Splunk MINT ExpressTM and premium Splunk Apps. To learn more, please visit http://www.splunk.com/company.
Splunk, Splunk>, Listen to Your Data, The Engine for Machine Data, Hunk, Splunk Cloud, Splunk Storm and SPL are trademarks and registered trademarks of Splunk Inc. in the United States and other countries. All other brand names, product names, or trademarks belong to their respective owners. (c) 2014 Splunk Inc. All rights reserved.
- American Water’s Customer Account Management Website, My H2O Online, Goes Mobile 1 view
- Synchrony Financial and Pep Boys Extend Consumer Financing Program 1 view
- U.S. Bancorp Declares 4.1 Percent Increase in Quarterly Common Stock Dividends 1 view
- Cerus and Biomedica Foscama Group S.p.A. Enter Distribution Agreement for the INTERCEPT Blood System in Italy 1 view
- Unilever Acquires Talenti(R) Gelato & Sorbetto 1 view
- United Rentals to Webcast Investor Day Meeting 1 view
- Banks and Brokers Benefit from Strong Jobs Report 1 view
- FedEx gains with modest growth projections 1 view
- Digital River to Speak, Sponsor and Exhibit at the Money20/20 Conference 1 view
- Western Union Extends USSC Agent Agreement in the Philippines 1 view
|Forex Broker Spreads »|
|Most Popular Articles »|
- Rockland Trust Charitable Foundation, Inc. Donates $1.125 Million to Greater Boston and MetroWest Organizations 1 view
- Synchrony Financial and MEGA Group USA Extend Consumer Financing Agreement 1 view
- Mixed Manufacturing Figures Across The Globe 1 view
- Ryder Opens New Service Facility in Paradise, Newfoundland Canada 1 view
- CA Technologies Executive Vice President Amit Chatterjee to Deliver RSA Conference Keynote 1 view
- Genzyme’s Lemtrada Approved by the FDA 1 view
- Propertyware(R) Introduces Maintenance PlusTM 1 view
- Citi Announces Digital Marketing Alliance with Zillow 1 view
- Dr. Susan Groenwald to be Inducted as Fellow of the American Academy of Nursing 1 view
- AIG Names Martha Gallo Head of Internal Audit; Paulette Mullings-Bradnock to Lead Strategic Expense Management 1 view