Adobe Adopts Splunk Software and Cloud Services for Operational Intelligence
Splunk Inc. (NASDAQ:SPLK) , provider of the leading software platform for real-time Operational Intelligence, today announced that Adobe has adopted Splunk(R) software as its Operational Intelligence platform. Adobe has significantly expanded its use of Splunk Enterprise deployed on Amazon Web Services (AWS). Adobe has also selected Splunk Cloud, which runs on AWS, and the Splunk App for Enterprise Security for new and existing use cases to support global IT operations, application delivery and security.
Adobe believes that Splunk solutions are vital to both its cloud transformation and continuously evolving security portfolio to help ensure customers receive a great experience with the highest levels of service and security. Standardizing on the Splunk platform will enable Adobe to better collaborate across its Digital Media, Digital Marketing and Corporate IT business centers. Splunk solutions provide in-depth real-time visibility and new insights into the machine data across the organization.
Adobe’s Digital Media team uses Splunk solutions for IT operations and applications delivery to help ensure the highest-quality product performance across Adobe’s popular Creative Cloud service. Adobe’s Digital Marketing team uses Splunk solutions to help deliver a flawless user experience and for continuous security monitoring across its portfolio of marketing cloud services.
“It is great to see Adobe, a leading cloud company, count on Splunk Cloud as a key component of its IT and security strategy,” said Marc Olesen, senior vice president and general manager of cloud solutions, Splunk. “Splunk software and cloud services are flexible and adaptable, and help secure, manage and optimize assets in any IT environment. We are happy to provide the industry’s first cloud service backed by a 100 percent uptime SLA, which helps ensure Adobe customers can securely access their services in the cloud and have a great experience.”
Download Splunk Enterprise for free today or get started with Splunk Cloud through the Splunk Online Sandbox. To learn more about the industry’s first cloud service with a 100 percent uptime SLA, visit the Splunk Cloud website.
About Splunk Inc.
Splunk Inc. (NASDAQ:SPLK) provides the leading software platform for real-time Operational Intelligence. Splunk(R) software and cloud services enable organizations to search, monitor, analyze and visualize machine-generated big data coming from websites, applications, servers, networks, sensors and mobile devices. More than 7,900 enterprises, government agencies, universities and service providers in 100 countries use Splunk software to deepen business and customer understanding, mitigate cybersecurity risk, prevent fraud, improve service performance and reduce cost. Splunk products include Splunk(R) Enterprise, Splunk CloudTM, Hunk(R), Splunk MINT ExpressTM and premium Splunk Apps. To learn more, please visit http://www.splunk.com/company.
Splunk, Splunk>, Listen to Your Data, The Engine for Machine Data, Hunk, Splunk Cloud, Splunk Storm and SPL are trademarks and registered trademarks of Splunk Inc. in the United States and other countries. All other brand names, product names, or trademarks belong to their respective owners. (c) 2014 Splunk Inc. All rights reserved.
- Visa Falls Despite Revenue Gains 2 views
- Sam’s Club to Offer LifeLock(R) Identity Theft Protection 1 view
- Dow Jones Industrial Average: correction can extent to 17,000! 1 view
- Euro area manufacturing economy maintains recovery pace: Markit 1 view
- Dex Media and Yext Sign Agreement to Expand Small Business Internet Marketing Offerings 1 view
- Stocks Consolidates on Weak Data 1 view
- DRESSER-RAND SHAREHOLDER ALERT: Proposed Sale of Dresser-Rand Group Inc. under Investigation by Johnson & Weaver, LLP in Connection with the Proposed Sale of the Company to Siemens AG 1 view
- The Importance of Cash Savings 1 view
- Canadian Business Optimism rises: BOC 1 view
- Sterling Slides as Minutes Reveal Hawkish Central Bank that is Not Yet Ready to Act 1 view
|Forex Broker Spreads »|
|Most Popular Articles »|
- Visa Falls Despite Revenue Gains 2 views
- US Pension Fund Fitness Tracker: No Reversal in Q4, Funding Ratios Decline for Fourth Consecutive Quarter 1 view
- Forex News – Week Ahead – RBNZ and Australian jobs data in focus 1 view
- Euro Moves Higher as Tensions are De-escalated 1 view
- US Dollar Weaker Ahead of FOMC Minutes 1 view
- JPY weaker on BoP, SEK inflation in focus 1 view
- European Session – Dollar under 120.00 yen ahead of FOMC minutes 1 view
- Financials on the Ropes; XLF Underperforms 1 view
- Stocks move higher after strong employment report 1 view
- Loonie Poised to Gain Ground on Strong Employment Report 1 view