PetSmart Unwraps its Biggest Black Friday Deals
Black Friday brings more items to eat, drink and make merry memories with pets! PetSmart(R) (NASDAQ:PETM) has aisle after aisle of favorites for dogs, cats and specialty pets this Black Friday with over 3,600 items on sale for at least 50 percent off – more than ever before!
Shoppers take advantage of last year’s Black Friday deals at a Dallas PetSmart store. Most of the company’s U.S. stores will open at 7 a.m. and offer deep discounts on thousands of items. (Richard W. Rodriguez/ AP Images for PetSmart)
Lucky dogs can dream of festive treats and palm trees. The first 100 customers in each store will receive a free pet stocking with special treats, a coupon for $5 off a $50 purchase – redeemable on Black Friday only – that is also a scratch card to uncover a prize. One winner from each store will win a $100 gift card, and one grand prize winner will receive a trip for four people and a pet to Beverly Hills, Calif.
Black Friday goes to the dogs with 50 percent off Doggie Day Camp all weekend and every weekend in December. Pet parents can drop off their dogs to play and focus on guilt-free shopping for the whole family.
The National Retail Federation Holiday Consumer Spending Survey shows gift spending is anticipated to increase for pets this year. PetSmart is ready for pet parents with seven days of Black Friday-like sales – not just one!
- Find deals on Thanksgiving Day starting at 7 a.m. EST exclusively on PetSmart.com with free shipping and no minimum purchase required. This offer continues on Black Friday and Cyber Monday.
- Go big when the in-store Black Friday sale begins Nov. 28 when most stores will open at 7 a.m. across the United States.
- Keep going through the weekend and Cyber Monday with up to 60 percent off hundreds of web-only products beginning Saturday, Nov. 29 at 7 a.m. EST through Wednesday, Dec. 3 at 11:59 p.m. EST.
Beyond the best one-day prices of the year (with a PetPerks(R) membership) on Black Friday, highlights from PetSmart’s Black Friday deals include the following items.
Classy Holiday Classics
One of the most elegant – and fun – ways to elevate a party is tasteful attire and decorations for pets!
- Pet parents can save 50 percent on all dog and cat holiday toys, collars and apparel such as the Martha Stewart Pets(R) Herringbone Vest, Bow Holiday Collar or Whisker City(R) Santa Cat Cape.
- The Three Dog Bakery Cafe Cup treats in Beg Nog Latte or Puppermint Mocha (in stores only) are the perfect pet-friendly addition to a fashionable family breakfast of espresso and pastries.
- Beautiful pet toys can lend a paw to pets in need like the Luv-A-PetTM Chance Holiday Dog Toy. PetSmart will donate 10 percent of the sale to PetSmart Charities and PetSmart Charities of Canada to help save homeless pets.
Modern Campy Fun
Ugly sweater parties and silly holiday traditions are fun for the two-legged and four-legged alike.
- The exclusive Bret Michaels Pets RockTM collection has just the looks for pets to rock the party like the Gingerbread Ugly Sweater and accompanying toys, all 50 percent off on Black Friday.
- Throw the party in high gear with 50 percent off the Grreat Choice(R) Pet HolidayTM Snowball Launcher and other goofy holiday dog and cat toys.
- Get some grins with goofy treats like the Bocce’s Lumps of Coal Dog Treat and 50 percent off Grreat Choice(R) Naughty & Nice Dog Treats.
Cozy Family Memories
Snuggle up together with deals on comfy pet beds, hearty meals and unique pets to hold.
- Create a perfect place for your pet to watch a snowfall with 50 percent on select dog beds and cat furniture, like the festive Top Paw Cuddler Pet Bed or towering Whisker City(R) Sky Riser.
- Bring back a new home for a bearded dragon, guinea pig or fish with 50 percent off all aquarium ensemble kits, 20 gallon Zoo MedTM bearded dragon kit for $94.99 (regular $189.99) or the All Living Things(R) guinea pig starter kit for $39.99 (regular $81.99).
- Serve a holiday meal in a festive Top Paw(R) Floater Dog Bowl and choose from dozens of dog and cat food brands on sale for Black Friday.
- Dig through a holiday stocking together with exclusive pet toys that will delight the whole family like Olaf from Disney’s Frozen, Hello Kitty or Charlie Brown and the Peanuts gang.
For hard-to-shop for friends and family members, PetSmart has a holiday gift card that comes with a coupon book with more than $100 in offers for merchandise, Hill’s treats and pet grooming, training and boarding services.
For more information about PetSmart’s holiday products, deals and store hours, visit www.PetSmart.com/holiday.
PetSmart, Inc. (NASDAQ:PETM) is the largest specialty pet retailer of services and solutions for the lifetime needs of pets. The company employs approximately 53,000 associates and operates approximately 1,352 pet stores in the United States, Canada and Puerto Rico, 200 in-store PetSmart(R) PetsHotel(R) dog and cat boarding facilities and is a leading online provider of pet supplies and pet care information (http://www.petsmart.com). PetSmart provides a broad range of competitively priced pet food and pet products; and offers dog training, pet grooming, pet boarding, PetSmart Doggie Day CampSM day care services and pet adoption services. Through its in-store pet adoption partnership with PetSmart Charities(R) and PetSmart Charities(R) of Canada, PetSmart has helped save the lives of more than 5.7 million pets since 1994. PetSmart Charities, Inc. and PetSmart Charities of Canada (collectively “PetSmart Charities”) are independent, nonprofit organizations that save the lives of homeless pets and reduce shelter intake through spay and neuter efforts. In 2013, nearly 440,000 dogs and cats found homes through PetSmart Charities’ adoption centers in all PetSmart stores and by sponsoring community adoption events. PetSmart Charities is the leader in granting money to help pets in need, with more than $34 million given in 2013 throughout North America.
Follow PetSmart on Twitter: @PetSmart
Find PetSmart on Facebook: www.facebook.com/PetSmart
See PetSmart on YouTube: www.YouTube.com/PetSmart
- Stocks close out worst week since June 2 views
- Retail sales lift Canadian dollar 1 view
- Can FOMC Minutes Boost Struggling Greenback? 1 view
- Hyatt Regency Dubai Creek Heights Officially Opens 1 view
- Strong Eurozone Industrial Output Reported 1 view
- Euro area inflation rebounds from 4-year low 1 view
- North American Pair Falls on Income Data 1 view
- Yen Gains Traction after Weak US Data 1 view
- Base Metals Rally, Despite Declines in other Commodities 1 view
- Silver Consolidates After Historic Fall 1 view
|Forex Broker Spreads »|
|Most Popular Articles »|
- Stocks close out worst week since June 2 views
- Christopher Brody to Step down From Intuit Board of Directors; Richard Dalzell Nominated 1 view
- Stocks flat, US Dollar declines following FOMC minutes 1 view
- FOREX Watch: Pound sterling soars as unemployment drops to 7.7 percent 1 view
- Outlook on the US dollar ahead of FOMC minutes, key data 1 view
- Improvement In South African Retail Sales 1 view
- UK housing construction grows at fastest pace in nearly a decade: Markit 1 view
- Carmelo Anthony, Marshawn Lynch, Skylar Diggins, Serena Williams, LeBron James, Gabby Douglas, Lionel Messi, Dale Earnhardt Jr. and Lindsey Vonn among Top Athletes to Receive Nominations for Nickelodeon’s Kids’ Choice Sports Awards 1 view
- US third quarter GDP beats advance estimate 1 view
- Blackstone Portfolio Company Phoenix Tower International Announces Acquisition of T4U Holding Brasil S.A., Comprising More Than 500 Wireless Towers in Brazil 1 view