AOL Brings Photobucket to Loyal Customers
AOL, today announced the launch of a new partnership with Photobucket, the premium image and video hosting website, web services suite, photo printing functionality and online community product.
The partnership will allow all AOL members an additional 3GB of storage, plus 25 free prints annually on Photobucket. Paid subscribers at AOL will be eligible for an additional 5GB of storage and 50 free prints annually. Additionally, all AOL members will receive exclusive discounts throughout the year. The deal will add a marquee product for AOL’s existing loyal consumers and expand AOL’s reach to Photobucket’s expansive user base.
“We are thrilled to partner with Photobucket,” said Brendan Jennings, SVP of AOL Membership and Marketing. “We are always looking for ways to offer our loyal members the best product and experiences that make their lives easier and our partnership with Photobucket allows us to do exactly that. ”
Photobucket is a world leader in dedicated photo and video sharing services, allowing its users to print, store, edit and share their memories via desktop and mobile.
“We are excited about the opportunity to provide AOL members with a complete solution for all of their photo sharing, printing and backup needs,” said Tom Munro, CEO of Photobucket, “especially as we approach the holiday season.”
AOL (NYSE:AOL) is a media technology company that simplifies the Internet for consumers and creators by unleashing the world’s best builders of culture and code. As the 4th largest property on the Internet, with nearly 250 million consumers of its world-class collection of premium brands every month, AOL operates at scale, connecting tens of thousands of publishers with thousands of advertisers on its global and programmatic, content and advertising platforms. AOL is positioned at the center of the disruption of how content is being produced, distributed, consumed and monetized and its opportunity lies in shaping the future of the digitally connected world for decades to come.
About Photobucket Corporation
With over 100 million registered users, Photobucket Corporation is the world’s leading dedicated photo and video sharing service. The company was founded in 2003. In 2014, Photobucket expanded to include a new web and mobile service for printed products. The Photobucket user community uploads millions of images and videos per day from the web and connected digital devices. Photobucket hosts, preserves and protects photos and videos while bringing members advanced browsing, sharing and editing experiences. Every month Photobucket serves over 120 billion photos and videos to over 3 million websites. In addition to uploading and sharing media, its community can now create and purchase innovative print products from photos that reside almost anywhere including all Photobucket-enabled devices, social services, and photo applications. Photobucket is headquartered in Denver, Colorado. For further information, visit photobucket.com.
- The Federal Reserve Begins Its Two Day Meeting Today 1 view
- The Marcus Corporation Appoints Rachel McKinney Vice President of Human Resources 1 view
- GE’s Advanced Cooling Technology Saves $52 Million in Operations for Natural Gas Platform in the Gulf of Thailand 1 view
- US pending home sales decline sharply in October 1 view
- Semis Show Strong Seasonal Tendencies for April 1 view
- JPMorgan’s $7.2 Billion in Legal Fees Weigh on Earnings 1 view
- NTT America Builds on Strengths with New Channel Partner Program 1 view
- Cable Holds Ground Following Mixed Retail Sales Data 1 view
- Rent-A-Center Promotes Jonathan Parks to Vice President, Global Logistics and Distribution 1 view
- Dex Media and Yext Sign Agreement to Expand Small Business Internet Marketing Offerings 1 view
|Forex Broker Spreads »|
|Most Popular Articles »|
- Canadian housing starts rise in July 1 view
- Echelon Expands its IzoT Platform for the IIoT to Enable Multiprotocol Wired and Wireless Building Automation Systems 1 view
- US Groundbreaking, Building Permits Plunge in January 1 view
- Greek Current Account Deficit Widens 1 view
- UK House Prices Settle Down This Month 1 view
- Slight Drop In Japanese Inflation 1 view
- Schwab Announces Planned Launch of Schwab Intelligent Portfolios 1 view
- Western Union Holds 9th Annual Consumer Protection and Compliance Conference 1 view
- B&W Volund Consortium Awarded Contract To Build Waste-To-Energy Power Plant in Scotland 1 view
- Stocks Trade Mixed Ahead of Data and Earnings 1 view