Cirrus Logic to Present at Upcoming Conferences
Cirrus Logic, Inc. (Nasdaq: CRUS) today announced that the company will present at the following investor conferences:
- London, Dec. 3 – Cirrus Logic Chief Executive Officer Jason Rhode to present at the NASDAQ OMX 31st Investor Program at 11:45 a.m. GMT at the Waldorf Hilton.
- San Francisco, Dec. 9 – Cirrus Logic Chief Executive Officer Jason Rhode to present at the Barclays Global Technology Conference at 2:20 p.m. PST at the Palace Hotel.
A live webcast of the presentations will be available on the company’s investor relations website http://investor.cirrus.com. An archived replay of the webcast will be available on the website following the event.
Cirrus Logic, Inc.
Cirrus Logic develops high-precision, analog and mixed-signal integrated circuits for a broad range of innovative customers. Building on its diverse analog and signal-processing patent portfolio, Cirrus Logic delivers highly optimized products for a variety of audio, industrial and energy-related applications. The company operates from headquarters in Austin, Texas, with offices in the United States, United Kingdom, Europe, Japan and Asia. More information about Cirrus Logic is available at www.cirrus.com.
Cirrus Logic and Cirrus are trademarks of Cirrus Logic, Inc.
- The Yen Continued to Weaken, Sterling was Also on the Move 1 view
- Bel First Quarter Net Earnings Increase 122%, Sales Set a Record $142.0 Million 1 view
- US Dollar Edges Higher on ADP Employment Report 1 view
- Sterling Breaks Out on Strong Momentum 1 view
- Sterling Slides as Minutes Reveal Hawkish Central Bank that is Not Yet Ready to Act 1 view
- Statistics Canada to Revise July Job Numbers Because of “Error” in Initial Estimate 1 view
- Strong GDP Growth From Ireland 1 view
- USD/JPY Breaks Out as MACD Generates Buy Signal 1 view
- US government shut down for the first time in 17 years 1 view
- Alliance Healthcare Services Establishes Partnership with The Pain Center of Arizona 1 view
|Forex Broker Spreads »|
|Most Popular Articles »|
- Lululemon Tanks on Guidance Woes 1 view
- Baylor Scott & White Health and Tenet to Partner on Five North Texas Hospitals 1 view
- Sterling Falters Against US Dollar As Data Drives Interest Rate Speculation 1 view
- No Rate Moves By ECB Or Bank Of England 1 view
- Cascade Engineering Improves Operations, Saves Time with QAD QMS 1 view
- CHARTS OF THE DAY 1 view
- American Water’s Customer Account Management Website, My H2O Online, Goes Mobile 1 view
- Gramercy Property Trust Inc. Reports Third Quarter 2014 Financial Results 1 view
- BIND Therapeutics Appoints Hagop Youssoufian, M.Sc., M.D. as Chief Medical Officer 1 view
- American manufacturers outpace expectations: ISM 1 view