Holiday Shopping & Gift Giving Just Got Easy! GameStop’s Holiday Hub is Here
Today, GameStop is getting into the holiday spirit early and making customers’ search for the best gift picks easy with the launch of the GameStop Holiday Hub. A one-(Game)stop-shop for all things gaming and electronics, the Holiday Hub offers a seamless experience, allowing customers to check out gift guides, scout the latest hot deals, determine trade-in values, learn about layaway options, and other shopper-friendly tools. It’s everything the GameStop shopper needs to help navigate the season.
“GameStop is the place to help shoppers find and purchase their favorite gaming and tech items affordably and easily,” said Jason Allen, vice president of multichannel strategy. “The GameStop Holiday Hub brings all the very best products, a host of deals, and interactive tools together in one spot to make searching for the perfect gifts for family, friends, and even yourself, simpler.”
Planning gifts for loved ones on top of creating your own wish list can take a lot of research and time. Here are some tools offered on GameStop’s Holiday Hub that are ready to help instantly:
- Hot Deals: check out and check often for the latest deals GameStop has to offer
- Gift Guide: The ultimate gift finder to help you survive holiday shopping
- Trade Values: explore what you can trade in from last season towards the newest items for this season
- 2500 Games under $20: shop the coolest pre-owned titles under $20
- Pick Up at Store: last minute shopper? Explore all the options from your local GameStop store and get the gifts you need today
- Layaway: all you need to know to pick your gifts now and get them later
To learn more about the Holiday Hub, and to see the latest deals and offers – including PowerUp Rewards members, please visit http://www.gamestop.com/collection/holiday-hub.
About GameStop Corp.
GameStop Corp. (NYSE:GME) , a Fortune 500 and S&P 500 company headquartered in Grapevine, Texas, is a global, multichannel video game, consumer electronics and wireless services retailer. GameStop operates more than 6,600 stores across 15 countries. The company’s consumer product network also includes www.gamestop.com; www.Kongregate.com, a leading browser-based game site; Game Informer(R) magazine, the world’s leading print and digital video game publication; and www.buymytronics.com, an online consumer electronics trade-in platform. In addition, our Technology Brands segment includes our Simply Mac, Spring Mobile and Cricket stores. Simply Mac, www.simplymac.com, operates 33 stores, selling the full line of Apple products, including laptops, tablets, smartphones and offering Apple certified warranty and repair services. Spring Mobile, http://springmobile.com, sells post-paid AT&T services and wireless products through its 298 AT&T branded stores. Cricket Wireless, www.cricketwireless.com, offers pre-paid wireless services, devices and related accessories. We operate 37 Cricket stores in select markets throughout the United States.
General information about GameStop Corp. can be obtained at the company’s corporate website. Follow GameStop on Twitter @ www.twitter.com/GameStop and find GameStop on Facebook @ www.facebook.com/GameStop.
- CA Technologies Executive Vice President Amit Chatterjee to Deliver RSA Conference Keynote 1 view
- Genzyme’s Lemtrada Approved by the FDA 1 view
- Propertyware(R) Introduces Maintenance PlusTM 1 view
- Citi Announces Digital Marketing Alliance with Zillow 1 view
- Dr. Susan Groenwald to be Inducted as Fellow of the American Academy of Nursing 1 view
- AIG Names Martha Gallo Head of Internal Audit; Paulette Mullings-Bradnock to Lead Strategic Expense Management 1 view
- Merck Receives FDA Breakthrough Therapy Designation for KEYTRUDA(R) (pembrolizumab) in Advanced Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer 1 view
- Marsh & McLennan Agency Acquires MHBT Inc. 1 view
- PharMerica Acquires Millennium Pharmacy Systems 1 view
- Republic Bank Comes to Glassboro, Begins New Store Construction to Open in December 2014 1 view
|Forex Broker Spreads »|
|Most Popular Articles »|
- American Water’s Customer Account Management Website, My H2O Online, Goes Mobile 1 view
- Synchrony Financial and Pep Boys Extend Consumer Financing Program 1 view
- U.S. Bancorp Declares 4.1 Percent Increase in Quarterly Common Stock Dividends 1 view
- Cerus and Biomedica Foscama Group S.p.A. Enter Distribution Agreement for the INTERCEPT Blood System in Italy 1 view
- Unilever Acquires Talenti(R) Gelato & Sorbetto 1 view
- United Rentals to Webcast Investor Day Meeting 1 view
- Banks and Brokers Benefit from Strong Jobs Report 1 view
- FedEx gains with modest growth projections 1 view
- Digital River to Speak, Sponsor and Exhibit at the Money20/20 Conference 1 view
- Western Union Extends USSC Agent Agreement in the Philippines 1 view