Panduit and General Cable to Introduce PanGen(R) Industrial Automation Offering at the Automation Fair(R) Event
Panduit Corp., a world leader in network and electrical solutions, and General Cable (NYSE:BGC) , a global manufacturer of aluminum, copper, and fiber optic wire and cable, will announce the launch of the PanGen(R) Industrial Automation Connectivity offering at Automation Fair, November 19 20, 2014 in Anaheim, CA.
The PanGen(R) Industrial Automation offering provides a complete portfolio of cable and connectivity for networked industrial automation applications. This standards-based offering includes industrial Ethernet, high-performance control cabling, and industrial fiber optic and connectivity, all of which comply with industry standards, such as ANSI, TIA, ODVA and ISO/IEC, resulting in measurable high performance and data transfer.
Our PanGen partnership leverages the strengths of two global industry leaders, said Kevin Hoover, General Cable Director of Sales, Industrial Automation. Together, we provide comprehensive, high-performance cabling and connectivity solutions to meet the specialized and evolving needs of our customers in the industrial automation market segment.
According to Steve Timian, Director of Industrial Automation Solutions, Panduit, Expanding upon our alliance with General Cable provides customers with the strength of our combined expertise on industrial connectivity systems.
For over 10 years, Panduit and General Cable have offered a comprehensive line of physical infrastructure solutions servicing the enterprise and data center market. This new offering delivers the same engineering and technology to meet the demanding needs of industrial automation markets.
PanGen IA installations are eligible for the PanGen Industrial Automation 25-year system warranty, provided the installation meets all of the terms and conditions of the PanGen Industrial Automation System Warranty Program. General Cable also offers a separate extended 25-year product warranty on all General Cable-branded datacom and electronic cabling used in the warrantied IA Installation. PanGen cabling and connectivity systems are sold through authorized General Cable and Panduit distributors.
For more information, please visit www.pangensolutions.com, contact General Cable at 800/950-3512 or Panduit at 800/777-3300.
Panduit is a world-class developer and provider of leading-edge solutions that connect, manage and automate the physical infrastructure. Panduit Unified Physical Infrastructure (UPI)-based solutions help customers integrate core business systems for a smarter, unified business foundation. Our robust partner ecosystem, global staff, and unmatched service and support make Panduit a valuable and trusted partner. (www.panduit.com)
About General Cable:
General Cable Corporation (NYSE:BGC) , a Fortune 500 Company, is a global leader in the development, design, manufacture, marketing and distribution of copper, aluminum and fiber optic wire and cable products and systems for the energy, industrial, specialty, construction and communications markets. (http://www.generalcable.com)
Automation Fair is a registered trademark of Rockwell Automation, Inc.
- USD/JPY below 120.00, EUR/USD up into 1.07 handle 1 view
- Stocks move higher after strong employment report 1 view
- Increasing Yields Benefit the Greenback 1 view
- Ascena Retail Group, Inc. Announces Participation in Telsey Advisory Group’s 5th Annual Fall Consumer Conference 1 view
- Sterling Falters Against US Dollar As Data Drives Interest Rate Speculation 1 view
- No Rate Moves By ECB Or Bank Of England 1 view
- Mortgage REITs Still Trading Below Book Value…And Still a Bargain 1 view
- Loonie Poised to Gain Ground on Strong Employment Report 1 view
- US Housing Data Steps into the Spotlight 1 view
- Movado Group, Inc. to Present at the Telsey Advisory Group 5th Annual Fall Consumer Conference 1 view
|Forex Broker Spreads »|
|Most Popular Articles »|
- Euro Declines on Weak PMI Ahead of Jobs Report, RSI is Oversold 1 view
- Ryanair shares slide on safety concerns 1 view
- Christopher Brody to Step down From Intuit Board of Directors; Richard Dalzell Nominated 1 view
- European Session – Dollar rebounds after jobless claims and services PMI data 1 view
- The Yen Continued to Weaken, Sterling was Also on the Move 1 view
- Earnings preview: Target Corp. 1 view
- EUR/USD trades virtually unchanged 1 view
- Steady Reading On French Inflation 1 view
- Sterling Breaks Out on Strong Momentum 1 view
- Sterling Slides as Minutes Reveal Hawkish Central Bank that is Not Yet Ready to Act 1 view