Veeva Systems Named a CRM Leader by Nucleus Research for the Second Consecutive Year
For the second consecutive year, Veeva Systems has been named a Leader by Nucleus Research in its 2014 Technology Value Matrix for customer relationship management (CRM). Veeva is the only industry cloud player – and the only company serving life sciences – in the Leader quadrant, which represents the top tier of CRM providers.
Nucleus Research considers candidates’ track record of innovation in system functionality and usability, particularly in the areas of sales, marketing, and customer service. The 2014 release of Veeva Commercial Cloud, which brings together the data, content, and interactions needed for life sciences companies to deliver a fully coordinated and compliant customer experience, helped push Veeva over the top as a premier cloud provider. Nucleus Research expects the company to further strengthen its position in the leadership matrix as it expands Veeva Commercial Cloud with new offerings.
“As a trusted partner to the global life sciences industry, we constantly strive to innovate and deliver cloud-based solutions that enable our customers to achieve their most strategic objectives,” said Paul Shawah, vice president of product marketing for Veeva. “We’re honored to be named a CRM industry leader for the second year in a row. This further attests to our continued commitment to bring industry cloud solutions that help life sciences organizations get drugs to market faster and maximize sales, while maintaining regulatory compliance.”
A set of unified applications built for life sciences, Veeva Commercial Cloud marries Veeva CRM, Veeva Network customer master, and Veeva Vault for regulated content management. With key applications for their most strategic business areas interoperating seamlessly in the cloud, companies can deliver a fully orchestrated, personalized, and compliant customer experience.
The recognition from Nucleus Research follows a host of recent industry awards, including the Deloitte Fast 500, the American Business Awards, Network Product’s Guide Hot Companies, and PM360 innovative products list, also announced today. Read the full announcement.
- For more information on Veeva Commercial Cloud, please visit: www.veeva.com/commercial-solutions.
- Stay updated on Veeva news on LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/veeva-systems.
- Follow @veevasystems on Twitter: www.twitter.com/veevasystems.
- Like Veeva on Facebook: www.facebook.com/veevasystems.
About Veeva Systems
Veeva Systems Inc. (NYSE:VEEV) is a leader in cloud-based software for the global life sciences industry. Committed to innovation, product excellence, and customer success, Veeva has more than 200 customers, ranging from the world’s largest pharmaceutical companies to emerging biotechs. Veeva is headquartered in the San Francisco Bay Area, with offices in Europe, Asia, and Latin America. For more information, visit www.veeva.com.
This release contains forward-looking statements, including statements regarding benefits from the use of Veeva’s solutions, demand for Veeva’s solutions, and general business conditions. Any forward-looking statements contained in this press release are based upon Veeva’s historical performance and its current plans, estimates and expectations and are not a representation that such plans, estimates, or expectations will be achieved. These forward-looking statements represent Veeva’s expectations as of the date of this press announcement. Subsequent events may cause these expectations to change, and Veeva disclaims any obligation to update the forward-looking statements in the future. These forward-looking statements are subject to known and unknown risks and uncertainties that may cause actual results to differ materially. Additional risks and uncertainties that could affect Veeva’s financial results are included under the captions “Risk Factors” and “Management’s Discussion and Analysis of Financial Condition and Results of Operations,” in the company’s filing on Form 10-Q for the period ended July 31, 2014, which is available on the company’s website at www.veeva.com under the Investors section and on the SEC’s website at www.sec.gov. Further information on potential risks that could affect actual results will be included in other filings Veeva makes with the SEC from time to time.
- Visa Falls Despite Revenue Gains 2 views
- US Housing Data Steps into the Spotlight 1 view
- Violin Memory and Arrow Electronics Sign North America Distribution Deal 1 view
- FOREX Watch: EUR/USD falls on inflation woes 1 view
- American manufacturers outpace expectations: ISM 1 view
- Sam’s Club to Offer LifeLock(R) Identity Theft Protection 1 view
- Dow Jones Industrial Average: correction can extent to 17,000! 1 view
- Euro area manufacturing economy maintains recovery pace: Markit 1 view
- Dex Media and Yext Sign Agreement to Expand Small Business Internet Marketing Offerings 1 view
- Stocks Consolidates on Weak Data 1 view
|Forex Broker Spreads »|
|Most Popular Articles »|
- Visa Falls Despite Revenue Gains 2 views
- Sterling Slides as Minutes Reveal Hawkish Central Bank that is Not Yet Ready to Act 1 view
- Synchrony Financial and MEGA Group USA Extend Consumer Financing Agreement 1 view
- Ronald Porter Joins Korn Ferry’s Global Human Resources Center of Expertise 1 view
- US Pension Fund Fitness Tracker: No Reversal in Q4, Funding Ratios Decline for Fourth Consecutive Quarter 1 view
- Forex News – Week Ahead – RBNZ and Australian jobs data in focus 1 view
- Euro Moves Higher as Tensions are De-escalated 1 view
- US Dollar Weaker Ahead of FOMC Minutes 1 view
- JPY weaker on BoP, SEK inflation in focus 1 view
- European Session – Dollar under 120.00 yen ahead of FOMC minutes 1 view