TSYS and FICO to Deliver Analytics-Powered Card Marketing Product
TSYS (NYSE:TSS) today announced a new licensing agreement with FICO (NYSE:FICO) , the predictive analytics and decision management software company. The agreement will deliver a revolutionary, analytics-powered marketing product for card issuers called TSYS Targeted MessagingSM powered by FICO.
TSYS Targeted MessagingSM, designed to enhance cardholder communication, will include FICO(R) Customer Dialogue Manager, a multi-channel marketing platform that enables clients to create, execute and manage precisely timed and targeted campaigns that engage customers across all channels based on their interactions and preferences. This is part of a broader analytics solution suite from TSYS slated for launch in 2015 that will empower financial institutions to make more precise marketing decisions for engaging cardholders and driving growth.
“At TSYS, we recognize how valuable it is for our clients to effectively engage their customers in order to provide quality service and improve business efficiency. This calls for innovative solutions that combine data with business strategy,” said Paul Bridgewater, group executive of Global Product, TSYS. “Through this agreement with FICO, we will help our clients put data into action with access to valuable customer insights and enhanced communication.”
Announced during the FICO World 2014 conference, the product will combine FICO’s expertise in predictive analytics and campaign management software with TSYS’ industry-leading analytics and security capabilities.
“Contemporary marketers are constantly on the lookout for sharp insights into customer behaviors which can be applied to generate more individualized offers,” said Don Peterson, vice president and general manager of Marketing Solutions at FICO. “FICO’s really good at finding those sharp insights, and together with TSYS, we’ve been able to build a solution featuring easy-to-use dashboard interfaces that provide real-time visualization of trends and data, allowing TSYS’ clients to immediately put these insights to work in automated marketing strategies and campaigns targeted to specific card segments across multiple delivery channels.”
TSYS and FICO have a long standing partnership offering card issuers worldwide advanced analytic solutions, including hosted versions of FICO(R) Falcon(R) Fraud Manager and FICO(R) Triad(R) Customer Manager.
FICO (NYSE:FICO) is a leading analytics software company, helping businesses in 90+ countries make better decisions that drive higher levels of growth, profitability and customer satisfaction. The company’s groundbreaking use of Big Data and mathematical algorithms to predict consumer behavior has transformed entire industries. FICO provides analytics software and tools used across multiple industries to manage risk, fight fraud, build more profitable customer relationships, optimize operations and meet strict government regulations. Many of our products reach industry-wide adoption. These include the FICO(R) Score, the standard measure of consumer credit risk in the United States. FICO solutions leverage open-source standards and cloud computing to maximize flexibility, speed deployment and reduce costs. The company also helps millions of people manage their personal credit health.
FICO: Make every decision countTM. Learn more at www.fico.com.
FICO, Falcon, TRIAD and “Make every decision count” are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation in the United States and in other countries.
For FICO news and media resources, visit www.fico.com/news.
At TSYS(R) (NYSE:TSS) , we believe payments should revolve around people, not the other way around. We call this belief “People-Centered Payments(R).” By putting people at the center of every decision we make, TSYS supports financial institutions, businesses and governments in more than 80 countries. Through NetSpend(R), A TSYS Company, we empower consumers with the convenience, security, and freedom to be self-banked. TSYS offers issuer services and merchant payment acceptance for credit, debit, prepaid, healthcare and business solutions.
TSYS’ headquarters are located in Columbus, Ga., U.S.A., with local offices spread across the Americas, EMEA and Asia-Pacific. TSYS is a member of The Civic 50 and has been named one of the 2013 World’s Most Ethical Companies by Ethisphere magazine. TSYS routinely posts all important information on its website. For more, please visit us at www.tsys.com.
- Canadian Dollar Rebounds as Trade Balance Improves 1 view
- Crude declines on Syria weapons deal 1 view
- US Dollar Weakens on Dismal GDP Report 1 view
- PBTEEN UNVEILS ECO-CONSCIOUS CAPSULE COLLECTION WITH WORLD CHAMPION SURFER KELLY SLATER 1 view
- US Consumer Sentiment Declines in March: Reuters/University of Michigan 1 view
- EUR/USD at Risk 1 view
- FDA Approves Jakafi(R) (ruxolitinib) for the Treatment of Patients with Uncontrolled Polycythemia Vera 1 view
- Stocks Notch Up Losses for a Third Consecutive Session 1 view
- Alibaba becomes world’s biggest ever IPO 1 view
- US Dollar Pushes Higher as Yellen Weighs In 1 view
|Forex Broker Spreads »|
|Most Popular Articles »|
- THE JOKER and Harley Quinn Bring Havoc, Chaos, Twists and Spins as Two New Rides Open for the 2015 Season 1 view
- US dollar hits monthly low on Fed speculation 1 view
- Gold Miners Gain Traction Against the Yellow Metal 1 view
- Polish Buses Offer On-Board Self-Ticketing with Verifone NFC Payment Devices 1 view
- Stocks are Buoyed by Robust Retail Sales 1 view
- Knowles Corporation Appoints New Chief Technology Officer 1 view
- China Takes Mantel as Largest African Sweet Crude Oil Importer 1 view
- Polish Industrial Production Recovers 1 view
- Unemployment benefit claims fall to five-year lows 1 view
- American Campus Communities Wins Eight INNOVATOR Awards at Student Housing Business’ Interface Conference 1 view