TSYS and FICO to Deliver Analytics-Powered Card Marketing Product
TSYS (NYSE:TSS) today announced a new licensing agreement with FICO (NYSE:FICO) , the predictive analytics and decision management software company. The agreement will deliver a revolutionary, analytics-powered marketing product for card issuers called TSYS Targeted MessagingSM powered by FICO.
TSYS Targeted MessagingSM, designed to enhance cardholder communication, will include FICO(R) Customer Dialogue Manager, a multi-channel marketing platform that enables clients to create, execute and manage precisely timed and targeted campaigns that engage customers across all channels based on their interactions and preferences. This is part of a broader analytics solution suite from TSYS slated for launch in 2015 that will empower financial institutions to make more precise marketing decisions for engaging cardholders and driving growth.
“At TSYS, we recognize how valuable it is for our clients to effectively engage their customers in order to provide quality service and improve business efficiency. This calls for innovative solutions that combine data with business strategy,” said Paul Bridgewater, group executive of Global Product, TSYS. “Through this agreement with FICO, we will help our clients put data into action with access to valuable customer insights and enhanced communication.”
Announced during the FICO World 2014 conference, the product will combine FICO’s expertise in predictive analytics and campaign management software with TSYS’ industry-leading analytics and security capabilities.
“Contemporary marketers are constantly on the lookout for sharp insights into customer behaviors which can be applied to generate more individualized offers,” said Don Peterson, vice president and general manager of Marketing Solutions at FICO. “FICO’s really good at finding those sharp insights, and together with TSYS, we’ve been able to build a solution featuring easy-to-use dashboard interfaces that provide real-time visualization of trends and data, allowing TSYS’ clients to immediately put these insights to work in automated marketing strategies and campaigns targeted to specific card segments across multiple delivery channels.”
TSYS and FICO have a long standing partnership offering card issuers worldwide advanced analytic solutions, including hosted versions of FICO(R) Falcon(R) Fraud Manager and FICO(R) Triad(R) Customer Manager.
FICO (NYSE:FICO) is a leading analytics software company, helping businesses in 90+ countries make better decisions that drive higher levels of growth, profitability and customer satisfaction. The company’s groundbreaking use of Big Data and mathematical algorithms to predict consumer behavior has transformed entire industries. FICO provides analytics software and tools used across multiple industries to manage risk, fight fraud, build more profitable customer relationships, optimize operations and meet strict government regulations. Many of our products reach industry-wide adoption. These include the FICO(R) Score, the standard measure of consumer credit risk in the United States. FICO solutions leverage open-source standards and cloud computing to maximize flexibility, speed deployment and reduce costs. The company also helps millions of people manage their personal credit health.
FICO: Make every decision countTM. Learn more at www.fico.com.
FICO, Falcon, TRIAD and “Make every decision count” are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation in the United States and in other countries.
For FICO news and media resources, visit www.fico.com/news.
At TSYS(R) (NYSE:TSS) , we believe payments should revolve around people, not the other way around. We call this belief “People-Centered Payments(R).” By putting people at the center of every decision we make, TSYS supports financial institutions, businesses and governments in more than 80 countries. Through NetSpend(R), A TSYS Company, we empower consumers with the convenience, security, and freedom to be self-banked. TSYS offers issuer services and merchant payment acceptance for credit, debit, prepaid, healthcare and business solutions.
TSYS’ headquarters are located in Columbus, Ga., U.S.A., with local offices spread across the Americas, EMEA and Asia-Pacific. TSYS is a member of The Civic 50 and has been named one of the 2013 World’s Most Ethical Companies by Ethisphere magazine. TSYS routinely posts all important information on its website. For more, please visit us at www.tsys.com.
- Humana At Home Acquires Your Home Advantage 1 view
- Springleaf Financial to Acquire OneMain Financial 1 view
- Veterans: Texas is “Wide Open” for You! 1 view
- Daily Commentary 22/01/15 1 view
- American Water’s Customer Account Management Website, My H2O Online, Goes Mobile 1 view
- Synchrony Financial and Pep Boys Extend Consumer Financing Program 1 view
- U.S. Bancorp Declares 4.1 Percent Increase in Quarterly Common Stock Dividends 1 view
- Cerus and Biomedica Foscama Group S.p.A. Enter Distribution Agreement for the INTERCEPT Blood System in Italy 1 view
- Unilever Acquires Talenti(R) Gelato & Sorbetto 1 view
- United Rentals to Webcast Investor Day Meeting 1 view
|Forex Broker Spreads »|
|Most Popular Articles »|
- FedEx gains with modest growth projections 1 view
- Digital River to Speak, Sponsor and Exhibit at the Money20/20 Conference 1 view
- Western Union Extends USSC Agent Agreement in the Philippines 1 view
- The Dollar Faces Shutdown Headwinds 1 view
- Rockland Trust Charitable Foundation, Inc. Donates $1.125 Million to Greater Boston and MetroWest Organizations 1 view
- Synchrony Financial and MEGA Group USA Extend Consumer Financing Agreement 1 view
- Mixed Manufacturing Figures Across The Globe 1 view
- Ryder Opens New Service Facility in Paradise, Newfoundland Canada 1 view
- CA Technologies Executive Vice President Amit Chatterjee to Deliver RSA Conference Keynote 1 view
- Genzyme’s Lemtrada Approved by the FDA 1 view