CBL & Associates Properties Increases Common Stock Dividend and Declares Preferred Stock Dividend
CBL & Associates Properties, Inc. (NYSE:CBL) today announced that its Board of Directors has declared an 8.2% increase in the quarterly cash dividend for the Company’s Common Stock to $0.265 per share for the quarter ending December 31, 2014. The increased quarterly dividend represents an annualized dividend rate of $1.06 per share compared with the previous annualized dividend rate of $0.98 per share. The dividend is payable on January 15, 2015, to shareholders of record as of December 30, 2014.
The Board also declared a quarterly cash dividend of $0.4609375 per depositary share for the quarter ending December 31, 2014, for the Company’s 7.375% Series D Cumulative Redeemable Preferred Stock. The dividend, which equates to an annual dividend payment of $1.84375 per depositary share, is payable on December 30, 2014, to shareholders of record as of December 12, 2014.
The Board also declared a quarterly cash dividend of $0.4140625 per depositary share for the quarter ending December 31, 2014, for the Company’s 6.625% Series E Cumulative Redeemable Preferred Stock. The dividend, which equates to an annual dividend payment of $1.65625 per depositary share, is payable on December 30, 2014, to shareholders of record as of December 12, 2014.
About CBL & Associates Properties, Inc.
CBL is one of the largest and most active owners and developers of malls and shopping centers in the United States. CBL owns, holds interests in or manages 148 properties, including 89 regional malls/open-air centers. The properties are located in 30 states and total 84.2 million square feet including 6.5 million square feet of non-owned shopping centers managed for third parties. Headquartered in Chattanooga, TN, CBL has regional offices in Boston (Waltham), MA, Dallas (Irving), TX, and St. Louis, MO. Additional information can be found at cblproperties.com.
Information included herein contains “forward-looking statements” within the meaning of the federal securities laws. Such statements are inherently subject to risks and uncertainties, many of which cannot be predicted with accuracy and some of which might not even be anticipated. Future events and actual events, financial and otherwise, may differ materially from the events and results discussed in the forward-looking statements. The reader is directed to the Company’s various filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission, including without limitation the Company’s Annual Report on Form 10-K and the “Management’s Discussion and Analysis of Financial Condition and Results of Operations” incorporated by reference therein, for a discussion of such risks and uncertainties.
- American Express Creates New Technology Hub in Silicon Valley 1 view
- US dollar rebounds as Ukraine tensions ease 1 view
- Euro Moves Lower on Weak Inflation Data; RSI Remains Oversold 1 view
- US dollar inches higher in light trade 1 view
- British Pound Pulls Ahead 1 view
- Euro PMI Data Disappoints 1 view
- Canada adds 13,200 jobs in October 1 view
|Forex Broker Spreads »|
|Most Popular Articles »|
- MyPoints Launches SwappableTM Mobile App to Allow Consumers to Buy, Share, Personalize and Swap Gift Cards 1 view
- US dollar: A look ahead 1 view
- Swiss Inflation Turns Negative 1 view
- Dow’s Electronic Materials Meet Industry’s Next-Generation Requirements 1 view
- US Dollar Index Gains as Euro, Pound Edge Lower 1 view
- Germany Unemployment Rate Steadies at 6.9% 1 view
- March Business Inventories Reaffirm Slow Q1 Growth for US 1 view
- Canadian Dollar Recovers from 3-Month Low as Trade Surplus Improves 1 view